Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 01-12-2016, 11:38 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
The intelligent energy of the universe can be used to create or alter anything, so if the first parents were feeling cold the could alter the energy that is within their being to be warm.
If they were to hot they could cool the energy within them.
They could turn it into a protective barrier of whatever intensity that nothing could perpetrate.....so they had safety from anything mother nature could throw at them

The energy was within every part of their being, so via thought they could have the energy levitate them & then propel them in whatever direction they chose. Awesome eh.

No limit to what they could do with the energy via the intelligent design of the soul.

So you know I have to ask this, where is this information about the "first parents" coming from?
Old 02-12-2016, 04:40 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by organic born
So you know I have to ask this, where is this information about the "first parents" coming from?

If you mean where did the info come from, regarding the first parents abilities, Then the confirmation of the info of their abilities comes from listening to spiritual beings speaking.

We to should be able to do it....can you remember the reason why we cannot...I have mentioned it soooo many times whilst being a member of this forum.

If you have had my experiences you would be without doubt that we should be able to do it as well.
In fact there are some earthlings that display abilities that others of our kind do not have.

Do you doubt what I say....smiles.. I do not mind if you were to doubt it.

Im not sure if you do even believe in the reality of the first parents.

You know that the very same magical energy that flows through the spiritual realms also flows through all things physical as well.
& that we are soul beings as well.
& It is through the soul that the magical universal energies can be manipulated.
So why would lets say a fleshly covering around ""us/the soul"" be able to stop us from manipulating those energies like any other soul being.

& as I believe....we are a creation of a loving being.....& so what loving being would create us in its "SOUL LIKNESS" & put us here & leave us to fend for our selves. & if we are created in its likness as soul beings, & it can create as a soul being, then shouldn't we be able to also create as soul beings.

IF ONLY YOU "ORGANIC BORN" HAD MY EXPERIENCES..IT TRULY HAS YOU THINKING OUTSIDE OF THE BOX.
You seem to be one person that would be able to wrap your head around it all....
Ha...you know not anyone else here has...oh well.
Old 02-12-2016, 06:11 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:

IF ONLY YOU "ORGANIC BORN" HAD MY EXPERIENCES..IT TRULY HAS YOU THINKING OUTSIDE OF THE BOX.
You seem to be one person that would be able to wrap your head around it all....

Good afternoon neil

Want to bet on that

May not understand in your words, but I understand where your coming from
Old 02-12-2016, 09:11 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin
Good afternoon neil

Want to bet on that

Hi muffin. Im not sure of the meaning in your reply. I would like for you to clear up my non understanding. If you don't mind of course.
Old 02-12-2016, 09:33 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Hi muffin. Im not sure of the meaning in your reply. I would like for you to clear up my non understanding. If you don't mind of course.
Hi neil

One thing I will say before we start, those that learn to think outside the box, do so thru experience
Old 02-12-2016, 09:45 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
The intelligent energy of the universe can be used to create or alter anything, so if the first parents were feeling cold the could alter the energy that is within their being to be warm.
If they were to hot they could cool the energy within them.
They could turn it into a protective barrier of whatever intensity that nothing could perpetrate.....so they had safety from anything mother nature could throw at them

The energy was within every part of their being, so via thought they could have the energy levitate them & then propel them in whatever direction they chose. Awesome eh.

No limit to what they could do with the energy via the intelligent design of the soul.
In here you say to, " alter the energy "
Yet if you were part of that, why would you need to change it ?
Old 02-12-2016, 01:31 PM
Master

Quote:
In here you say to, " alter the energy "
Yet if you were part of that, why would you need to change it ?

Not alter the energy. .....utilize/manipulate the energy to alter any of their surroundings for their comfort & happiness.

Not needing to change very much. Im just saying that their lives would have been comfortable, dry, safe, they could travel to any location on earth, they would have had the ability to do pretty much anything they wished to do.

& am I catching your drift, when you say " if i were part of that , why would I want to change it...

.....do you mean, "if I were part of the energy". Why would I want to change the energy.
Old 03-12-2016, 12:31 AM
Ascender
Quote:
I'm watching what you are saying and following the imagery, the difference being, is that your history of experiences with such things are not aligning with mine. This doesn't mean that you're "wrong" of course, it only means that it's different enough that I find myself reaching for differing explanations than the ones you're providing.

I actually think I'll hang back and watch you and muffin discuss this for awhile in the hopes of gaining a better picture of what it is that you're explaining. :)
Old 03-12-2016, 01:14 AM
Master

Quote:
If you mean where did the info come from, regarding the first parents abilities, Then the confirmation of the info of their abilities comes from listening to spiritual beings speaking.

We to should be able to do it....can you remember the reason why we cannot...I have mentioned it soooo many times whilst being a member of this forum.

If you have had my experiences you would be without doubt that we should be able to do it as well.
In fact there are some earthlings that display abilities that others of our kind do not have.

Do you doubt what I say....smiles.. I do not mind if you were to doubt it.

Im not sure if you do even believe in the reality of the first parents.

You know that the very same magical energy that flows through the spiritual realms also flows through all things physical as well.
& that we are soul beings as well.
& It is through the soul that the magical universal energies can be manipulated.
So why would lets say a fleshly covering around ""us/the soul"" be able to stop us from manipulating those energies like any other soul being.

& as I believe....we are a creation of a loving being.....& so what loving being would create us in its "SOUL LIKNESS" & put us here & leave us to fend for our selves. & if we are created in its likness as soul beings, & it can create as a soul being, then shouldn't we be able to also create as soul beings.

I've never seen anyone so close to my own understanding! What is your own rationalizing for why we can't do these things?
Old 03-12-2016, 01:46 AM
Master

Fish

Quote:
Good afternoon neil

Want to bet on that

If I'm lucky I'll get to wrap more than my head around this one... there was the last 25 years, then there was today. Just beautiful!