Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 25-11-2016, 05:30 PM
Newbie ;)

I believe Scorpio is lovely once they trust you and understand you. A Scorpio can be very difficult to find loving and even friendly if they do not have your trust. They can come across hard to crack. In relationships they can seem very secretive and emotionally closed off - but that is only if they do not feel as though you have given them something in return. If you're with a Scorpio and all you do is pry and never throw them a secret or give them a chilling feeling - they won't be up to share their life story. Once they feel that there is a sense of 'safeness' in the bond, it can be magical.

I am a Leo but 8th house dominant in almost everything. I love Scorpios because they are dark and elusive. You cannot just 'figure them out.' There is always more to a Scorpio. I think depending on the other placements, yeah, a Scorpio can come across crazy, but if there is harmony, they can be magical. One of my closest friends is a Scorpio. And from what I understand, she really grabs onto life and lets no one cross her. It's admirable.

On the other hand, I have an 8th Venus and I know tons of people with Venus in Scorpio and that is like hell on earth. Passion turns into obsession, love transforms into an entire deity. So in love I assume Scorpios come across as intense, nerve-wrecking individuals. That's simply not the case. They just love very hard. I believe I could not truly be with someone who did not match my intensity so that's why I love and understand the Scorpion.
Old 04-12-2016, 03:11 AM
Master
I think a the persons signs in there chart make a huge difference on how the person is. Let's say for example. You're moon is in virgo. The virgo sign has a hard time with emotional matters. So theres a good chance you might. But if a virgo sun has a cancer moon thats a good start. The two signs work together to balance each other out. Ok lets say your a Scorpio sun and a cancer moon,both signs being very emotional but in different ways there would simply be to much emotion there. A very one sided setup. That goes the same as a couple is concerned. 2 people with the same signs in whatever planet are probably going to struggle in them area's. But suddle differences balance. Example virgo,cance Sagittarius, Gemini a good mix. Earth,water/ air,fire. Scorpio /Aries, Taurus /leo, not so good. I could ramble these combos off forever. But there reasons a bull and a lion don't mix or a air and fire sign can feed each other.
Old 06-12-2016, 12:57 AM
Master
I was just reading up on Scorpio since they are supposed to be the perfect match for a Capricorn....I was a bit wigged out at what I was reading..

Guess I'll read up on Taurus

(not ready to date for at least a year is that even happens lol...but it's fascinating)

hmmm, just did...maybe I'll just keep to myself...
Old 06-12-2016, 11:23 PM
Knower
My parents were Scorpio (dad) and Capricorn (mom). It didn't go nor end well. Lol.

I am Scorpio (sun, venus, mercury, neptune and jupiter) and was married to a Taurus (another earth sign, like cappy) for over twenty years. It was amazing, until the day it wasn't. Then it was nothing.
Old 07-12-2016, 12:52 AM
Pathfinder

I am a Scorpio female. Also Year of the Tiger. Truth is I am very sensitive and gentle. I dislike confrontation and aggression. I prefer clarity and loyalty to hostility.

I prefer honesty and subtlety to deceit and arrogance. All these are personal choices because I want to evolve. Not sure if I fit the Scorpio reputation?
Old 14-12-2016, 08:30 PM
Guide

I have Sun in Scorpio rising Capricorn. Have heard that can lead to having some very difficult times (found this out recently) and yes very true!

It really depends where Scorpio is in your chart have dated a couple of Venus in Scorpio's and found them very intense too intense for me my Venus is in Sag so doesn't mix very well.

Not going to go into sex life online but lets just say I have never struggled for dates. I have Venus conj Sun though so always felt that was more to do with it than my Sun sign being scorp.
Old 17-12-2016, 11:40 PM
Knower
Been thinking a lot about Scorpios and trust lately - why it should feel so important to us, etc. I wonder sincerely - because trust can be a less significant thing for others - but it is a HUGE part of our psyche as Scorps. Weighty. Important. Why the need for it? It isn't a fear of pain - pain is something we see as inevitable; not in a morbid way, but matter of factly. We all have felt pain, in all its forms. We appreciate the joys, but comprehend pain, too. It is part of the duality of life. There is always a silver lining. So, it isn't that. It cannot be that we expect people to be super-human, because we understand human limitations. We can see a person's limitations, as well as our own - also matter of factly. All of that is well and good. Why all this importance on trust? I suspect it's this: trust is akin to truth. Above all, Scorpios want TRUTH because all else is not 'real', and if it is not 'real' it is not worthy of attention. All that is 'real' is part of our quest to understand the spiritual realm, because we intuit that the spiritual realm is closer to a deeper TRUTH than the rest. Does that make sense? If someone cannot be 'real', they might be fun, they might be entertaining, but they are ultimately percieved as a distraction or a bit of fluff on the life path. Any other Scorps identify with that? When someone breaks my trust, I feel repulsed - like time was wasted, even though I might learn a few lessons from that time spent. It is difficult to put into words, but there is something there, no? This also explains why we cut people off. If we feel something or someone is not genuine, that 'fakeness' doesn't resonate, and we don't see the point in pretending it does - on any level. I am not saying this way of being is more wise, or better - it just is what it is. Curious if others have something to add. Peace and Christmas cookies, d.
Old 18-12-2016, 12:07 AM
Guide

Hi Del

Trust and truth.........I guess they go hand in hand can't have one without the other. I guess scorps are looking for very deep relationships, others can find that intimidating or boring.

I do find it quite easy to cut people off if im betrayed though. I will give people the benefit of the doubt and a chance to redem themselves but if they continue then i walk away. I have done this even with family. Some would find that very hard to understand and harder to do but I guess I don't want to give my energy to people who really dont deserve it. On the flip side I give my heart and soul to those that do deserve it.
Old 18-12-2016, 11:17 AM
Pathfinder

Delsol and Snow Goose

I endorse everything you have said. Truth is Reality. Loyalty and trust are reflections of that

Scorps feel a deep connection to the Truth. It's our guiding light. All else is chaos
Old 18-12-2016, 09:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delsol
I suspect it's this: trust is akin to truth. Above all, Scorpios want TRUTH because all else is not 'real', and if it is not 'real' it is not worthy of attention. All that is 'real' is part of our quest to understand the spiritual realm, because we intuit that the spiritual realm is closer to a deeper TRUTH than the rest.

I think you're on to something here. my moon is in scorpio, not my sun, but I'm a textbook scorpio, and honesty has always been extremely important to me. I would much rather have the truth and suffer for it than be lied to "for the sake of my feelings" or what have you.