Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 11-01-2017, 02:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by khallianen
You Cappys inspired me this weekend.

I love this sooooooo very much

Also wanted to say that there is more to a person that their sun sign so you might find a Cappy with a pisces ascendant, s/he will be very different to a cappy that has an air or fire sign as their ascendant. In truth the person that we show the world is more likely to be our ascendant anyway...

You have got to love Capricorns though, they are brave resilient souls and usually when they are struggling they don't tell a soul. They quietly work through it and just get back on with living. If you find out they will tell you as calmly as they can that's it's nothing really. Or if you are very close to them and the dark cloud of saturn has landed be sure to step out of the way. They're not so pretty when this happens!!!

They are strong and diligent and if you are lucky enough to have one as a friend then you have a true friend. They don't give their friendship easily so once you have them, unless you upset them (then forget it), they will stand by you for life. They are forgiving although it can take them a while to get there, however not as long as a Scorpio will take (don't upset them!!) ...

If you ask them for help and they say yes they will mean it.. Capricorns do not offer anything up without thinking about it first. They are like the British weather and can be sunshine, storms and rain all in one day sometimes!! Or alternatively they can be as steady as a rock. However, their secret that most people do not realize is they feel very deeply, they just don't say. Some sun signs do not have this wealth of emotion...

Love to Capricorns and all the signs that make them laugh, because if you can get a cappy to laugh you are worth your weight in gold ...

Lots light xxx
Old 11-01-2017, 02:28 PM
Master
So is that bad, (to have cappy with pisces ascendant) ...what makes them different? I think I have that but I'm not sure.

I'm struggling but I have mentioned it here to some but I don't say anything at home to family or friends. I think I vomit some here to release pressure.

That's exactly right for me anyway regarding friendship. I am not a collector of people...I don't do facebook exactly for that reason as it's a huge turn off for me...I value the people in my life...I prefer quality over quantity so if you are my friend, you are for life and have my loyalty...even if you betray me, I will not betray your trust but you won't be a friend anymore...or a trustworthy one I'd say. My closest friends have been friends since teens. But I've had friends in the past who betrayed me or weren't so loyal I guess and they are out of the pictures fast as far as I am concerned. I forgave my younger brother a couple months ago...he has mental issues due to history of drugs...I'm thinking I should have stuck to my guns on that one. He's too messed up and apparently thinks being forgiven means you can walk all over someone again. I don't think so, bro...

Yeah, we (at least I do), feel very deeply...I think too much ...it's fine in the happy, joyful, loving extreme but the sadness, grieving side?..not so much. It's very weighty.
Old 11-01-2017, 02:56 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delsol
Thank you Clover! My energy is **** at the moment, due to the divorce and realization that I have spent 23 years as a co-dependent to an inverted narcissist who left me without warning for a relationship with a psychopath, all energies in my sphere related to my growing up in an alcoholic home - which I surely had to experience, likely due to my neglecting my family in a past life - lol! But I am ever fresh, ever new - growing. Had never heard of Adyshanti before, but will look him up.

Hi DelSol,

This is a very beautiful portrait you painted, I love what you did with his eyes and the coloring is fantastic.
I am in a similar boat ( moved across country/divorce completion) so I know the very painful process and I do understand where your coming from Sucks that these things happen but I trust you will be stronger as a result, more than you already are. Keep up the beautiful art, very inspiring. Adyashanti is no Yogananda, but he has some nice pieces on resistance and stillness. I like hearing him mainly and reading his little one liners that are gems to me.

(cause we all know Caps don't like to lose teeeheeee)
Old 11-01-2017, 03:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
So is that bad, (to have cappy with pisces ascendant) ...what makes them different? I think I have that but I'm not sure.

I'm struggling but I have mentioned it here to some but I don't say anything at home to family or friends. I think I vomit some here to release pressure.

That's exactly right for me anyway regarding friendship. I am not a collector of people...I don't do facebook exactly for that reason as it's a huge turn off for me...I value the people in my life...I prefer quality over quantity so if you are my friend, you are for life and have my loyalty...even if you betray me, I will not betray your trust but you won't be a friend anymore...or a trustworthy one I'd say. My closest friends have been friends since teens. But I've had friends in the past who betrayed me or weren't so loyal I guess and they are out of the pictures fast as far as I am concerned. I forgave my younger brother a couple months ago...he has mental issues due to history of drugs...I'm thinking I should have stuck to my guns on that one. He's too messed up and apparently thinks being forgiven means you can walk all over someone again. I don't think so, bro...

Yeah, we (at least I do), feel very deeply...I think too much ...it's fine in the happy, joyful, loving extreme but the sadness, grieving side?..not so much. It's very weighty.

I don't think any of the ascendant mixes are bad as such, I was just using his as an example to be honest. Although I would say that if your a Capricorn with a Pisces ascendant you will be more ethereal that the usual Capricorn who can be quite staid and money minded.

So for example a usual Capricorn will not usually be seen out wearing a bright dress, however one with a Pisces ascendant might be. It just creates character differences. It applies to all the signs ...

I understand re: the weightiness of the sad side, Saturn is a heavy planet. A tough one so to speak. However, also a very good planet to have on side too..
Old 11-01-2017, 03:21 PM
Deactivated Account

Akira Oh.. I like your observation, very well said!
Loyalty and trust is a big thing for me, and of course we are deep thinkers/feelers.

Two Capricorns at the Orlando Zoo, all together now, *awwwwww* Head butting, no surprise there. I am sure built up aggression is used in workable areas of the relationship

Passed with flying colors!

Old 11-01-2017, 03:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Akira Oh.. I like your observation, very well said!
Loyalty and trust is a big thing for me, and of course we are deep thinkers/feelers.

Two Capricorns at the Orlando Zoo, all together now, *awwwwww*
Seeing that Capricorns have a lot of built up emotion and are good at being aloof, thinking communication wouldn't be all that great, but that built up aggression would be excellent bedroom um err, fun!

Awwwww, love this it's so cute ... made me smile
Old 11-01-2017, 06:13 PM
Master
Thank you, Akira. I can relate to what you wrote.

As for bright colors...well, no I guess I'm pretty boring in my earth tones but my earrings and coat styles I guess make up for it. Ha!

OMG Clover, those goats ...I needed that laugh and the compatibility score after it hahahaha. Too funny. I know lots of cappys but they are all women. But I do get along great with them!
Old 11-01-2017, 06:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
I don't think any of the ascendant mixes are bad as such, I was just using his as an example to be honest. Although I would say that if your a Capricorn with a Pisces ascendant you will be more ethereal that the usual Capricorn who can be quite staid and money minded.

So for example a usual Capricorn will not usually be seen out wearing a bright dress, however one with a Pisces ascendant might be. It just creates character differences. It applies to all the signs ...

I understand re: the weightiness of the sad side, Saturn is a heavy planet. A tough one so to speak. However, also a very good planet to have on side too..

Saturn always gets a bad rap for being 'heavy' - reminds me of the bit between Doc and Marty in Back to the Future II or is it I?

So, Saturn goes, "Does this ring make me look fat?"

And Clover - great minds run in the same gutter. IYKWIM

Old 13-01-2017, 11:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
Thank you, Akira. I can relate to what you wrote.

As for bright colors...well, no I guess I'm pretty boring in my earth tones but my earrings and coat styles I guess make up for it. Ha!

OMG Clover, those goats ...I needed that laugh and the compatibility score after it hahahaha. Too funny. I know lots of cappys but they are all women. But I do get along great with them!

Yeah my friend is a full on Cappy and she is always in black and my Aunt tooo all earth tones for her !!!

It's Capricorn smarts, after all earth tones are grounding and keep us linked to the earth no matter what star sign we are..
Old 13-01-2017, 11:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver
Saturn always gets a bad rap for being 'heavy' - reminds me of the bit between Doc and Marty in Back to the Future II or is it I?

So, Saturn goes, "Does this ring make me look fat?"

And Clover - great minds run in the same gutter. IYKWIM

I think that Saturn is pretty cool to be honest, there has to be some grounded individuals out there. ...