Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 09-02-2017, 09:39 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi all. Thanks for having me!

Hi all new guy here. So I thought for my first post I'd start by telling you all about my "awakening" experience. But first, for context, I need to tell you about a theory I had in my head. This is quite different from the usual stuff you read about "awakenings" I think. But I'm pretty sure it's classed as one. So here goes. It's gonna be a long one.

I think if there is a god, he/she/it (I'll refer to god as "it" from now on. I don't mean any offence) is your subconscious mind, when you do something good, it rewards you with endorphins etc. When you do bad, it judges you, it makes you feel guilt. Soldiers seeing the faces of the people they've killed etc.

How does this relate to religion and tarot?

Religious people find comfort in their faith fair enough, I'm not gonna get into that. They get life advice from the bible. You hear people say "I can open the bible at a random page and take something away from it." Something relating to their life.

In tarot. Actual tarot. Not Mumbo jumbo. People also take away life lessons. They turn cards randomly that have a meaning and take away a lesson from that.

What do I think is actually happening here?

I think people are giving "god" a chance to talk to them. By god, I mean their subconscious mind.

Your brain picks up a rediculous amount of information that your conscious mind can't handle. It just proscesses in the background.

How does this relate to religion and tarot?

Firstly religion. Devout people read the bible so much that they know it off by heart. They know every page like the back of their hand.
Seemingly randomly they flick through the pages, with a question about their life to god in their head. Subconsciously they know exactly what is on each page and exactly what that page feels like. That page has the answer to their question.

Same with tarot. The cards have meaning to the person, they are giving their subconscious mind a chance to guide them. By trusting this they are unlocking the full power of their brain. It's intuition.

I decided to trust it. To let it guide me. Here's what I did.

so with that theory in mind, i set out on a quest to test it, an experiment on my self and my mind to see what happened. What happened was quite surreal and it was where i truely found my self. it still has residual effects to this day.

rather than think logically and make descisions based solely upon thought. i used a feeling, i put my life in total control of this feeling. that feeling was, the tingling you get down your spine when youre exited about somthing. like the chills, your hair stands up on your arms. the technical term for this feeling is ASMR and its as yet unexplained by science.

my concious mind became nothing but a tool for this feeling to tell me exactly what it wanted me to do. its kicking in now as i write this post. so some part of me want me to share this with other people. untill now ive kept it to my self because it sounds kind of nuts and its extremely personal.

choices in my life became controled by this feeling. i was offered a job at the time. i didnt get the feeling. i didnt take the job. i threw out some other options to the feeling. it told me to go to the woods instead that day.

id type somthing random into youtube just a word. id say random words in my head when the feeling kicked in, id use that word and id watch videos on the subject. id look down the side at the "suggested videos" section. if the feeling kicked in as i read the title id watch that video.
the more i put my trust into that feeling, the stronger it became. making simple descision about what to do at any momennt was euphoric, orgasmic even at times, deciding how to reply to someones message one day almost sent me into convulsions. thorough doing this i found out who i was as a person. i found out my passion in life. my true will as the occultists say.
stopping the experiment after a few months of living like this was like letting go of an addiction. doing things rationally again was like the worst hangover youve ever had.
everything in moderation.

so, thats my story. hope you enjoyed it.
Old 10-02-2017, 01:50 AM
Newbie ;)

Hmm. A very interesting read and a good story, I'm glad you've decided to share that with us. You have many good points that I can agree with (if not all of them). Anyhow, welcome to SF, I hope your intuition can guide you to lots of good information and discussions here.

Best of luck. ~ Mar
Old 10-02-2017, 08:48 AM
Master
Hello Broe and welcome to spiritual forums. Your story is intruiging and I enjoyed reading. I hope you will enjoy your stay here.
Old 10-02-2017, 03:00 PM
Ascender
Welcome Broe :)
Old 10-02-2017, 03:40 PM
Guide
Welcome to SF
Old 12-02-2017, 01:29 AM
Guide
Welcome Broe
Old 14-02-2017, 02:04 AM
Suspended
Knower