Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 27-09-2016, 06:26 PM
Knower
Ghosts

I'm not sure I entirely believe in "ghosts" in the traditional 'haunting' sense. But I'm starting to. At our office, drawers bang and shut loudly behind locked doors. Paper just randomly flies off of walls. The main office door opened this morning and no one came in or out. 5 minutes later, it opened again and no one came in or out.

I am not scared of it, mostly annoyed and wish it would just go away. Do you believe in ghosts, and if so, what exactly are they?

What should we do about this ghost without upsetting it off?

Thanks!

Last edited by Clover : 28-09-2016 at 02:39 PM. Reason: language
Old 27-09-2016, 11:11 PM
Master
as far as I can tell there is no spirit ( dis-incarnated) in your offices.
I am told we are dealing with energy displacement. Not that I know what this is.
Old 28-09-2016, 03:34 AM
Master

A ghost is simply the spirit of a dead person that some people are more aware of than others. In some cases the 'ghost' may be stuck here on this plain for some reason, some don't realize that they're dead, some are restless because they want to convey a message to someone who is living.

There are some entities or beings that live in the astral that may also manifest for some people as well; these can be friendly or not.

If there is a ghost (as Rah nam said - it could be something else) you could help it cross over by telling it to go towards the light.
Old 28-09-2016, 08:54 AM
Burntfruit

I am no expert on ghosts, but according to one well known source, there are earth bound discarnates in a abundance. They get up to all sorts of tricks.

There is a veil which means we cannot interact with them.

I would be surprised if it is a ghost. Perhaps there is a more down to earth explanation. Technology can open doors by themselves for example.
Old 28-09-2016, 10:45 AM
Master
I do believe in ghosts as spirit of the dead who are trapped in the 3rd dimension.
Old 28-09-2016, 12:00 PM
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakoontay
I'm not sure I entirely believe in "ghosts" in the traditional 'haunting' sense. But I'm starting to. At our office, drawers bang and shut loudly behind locked doors. Paper just randomly flies off of walls. The main office door opened this morning and no one came in or out. 5 minutes later, it opened again and no one came in or out.

I am not scared of it, mostly annoyed and wish it would just go away. Do you believe in ghosts, and if so, what exactly are they?

What should we do about this ghost without upsetting it off?

Thanks!

Have you asked anyone else that works there if they have experienced these things? That sounds very disconcerting. I'm glad you're not spooked by them. Does it happen every day?

Last edited by Clover : 28-09-2016 at 02:40 PM.
Old 28-09-2016, 05:18 PM
Guide

Maybe you should invite a medium (person who can talk to unrest souls) and ask the soul what you can do to help it find peace?