Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 16-06-2016, 11:14 AM
Newbie ;)

Recurring vibration state, LD & flying - shared by daughter?

Hi all,

I'm very new here and stumbled on this area, to my surprise & delight.

I am quickly piecing in all the puzzles of dreams I used to have as a child, some great, some not so.

I had one type of recurring dream - not always identical but very similar.

I remember willing myself into the state, but going into a different vibration state (sharp, distorted colours and shapes), then another (smoother images/colours) and finally there would be a buzzing sound in my ears (not quite ringing like tinnitus, but like a buzz/hum). Then I'd fall asleep/dream. The first part was always dream-like, but I'd be quite anxious.. I'd be chased by a man, through a building or house, via a multitude of rooms, areas, halls, secret entrances, stairs etc until I could finally escape into the outdoors. I'd continue running, speeding up and when the man would reach my heals, I'd enter LD, and physically feel myself force my body up and then fly away.

This next state was amazingly beautiful, and fun - the relief and ecstasy of being free, flying over landscapes (mountains, green green forests and valleys) would eventually lull me into such a happy state that I'd then sleep.

I can't remember exactly how old I was but I remember having them for many years from around 4-5 until perhaps 8 or so. I had others into my teens but not this recurring one.

So, here's the funny thing, I spoke with my 6yo daughter this evening about flying dreams. She piped up with "Oh I've had flying dreams!".

I asked her to describe them.

She described the exact sequence of vibration states (the sharp, edgy shapes ), then the smooth stage, then the buzzing state. She then said she gets chased by a man (however she didn't talk about the buildings & rooms), then she said she decided she wanted to fly so she ran over some big rocks, did a funny drop then a push up, a small dip down and then she'd take off and fly over forests, bushes and lots of trees.

So, I was a bit stunned with this, as it was just so similar to what I had at the same age. I had forgotten about the funny bump/dip part - but when she said it I almost burst into tears with the similarity of it & was so excited for her!!

Can anyone shed some light on any of the possible meanings (men chasing, houses with so many rooms, paths), the LD, the vibrations & the flying?

How is it possible that we can share this recurring dream with such similarity?

Thank you,
Tree
Old 20-06-2016, 05:33 AM
Super Moderator
That is pretty interesting that you two have had the same dream. It could be related to family thinking patterns replaying through the generations or it could be that your daughter is being used as a way to communicate to you something about the dream. Houses are where our thoughts live. A man is chasing you so it could possibly be that the idea of being human is something you want to run from and be free from. Being human can feel very confining and maybe you both long to be free and in spirit. I think this may become something those who have lived many lives start to feel. Sort of anxious to move on from human life and be truly free. Do you have any other thoughts about the man in particular? Did he have any special characteristics that stood out or personality traits? Whatever the man represents to you is something you and your daughter are trying to run from escape from even.
Old 20-06-2016, 02:10 PM
Deactivated Account

Sounds almost like astral traveling lol Very cool.

My sister and I shared dreams sometimes. Very rare, but it's happened a few times and we both called and confirmed them. Ours were different in scenery.
Old 21-06-2016, 06:34 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi Michelle & Clover,

that is funny what you say about human life. I do think that I am really ready to move on from human life. I absolutely loved the freedom aspect of flying. I'm also not in a good place at all at the moment, so probably very susceptible to craving freedom.
I know I felt very scared and anxious about the man, but I don't know why. The first part of the dream wasn't lucid, so there may have been a backstory but I only remember the fact that he was chasing me. I don't remember any specific features about him.
Old 15-07-2016, 03:17 AM
Experiencer
Hello Earhwaterheal

I don't much know anything about dreams, that was a cool one and amazing that you two shared such similar one's, but the buzzing and reference to vibration and changing forms of clearity or appearance of shape and colors made me also think that there might be some real aspect to the dream.

All I can speak to is the buzzing, if you havn't look into "AUM holy vibration" its a noise that people hear when they raise in vibration it starts as a buzzing and in time developes into a nicer sound. For myself I definitely sympisize with wanting the freeness of spirit; when I came down from living in an AUM state that was continuous for six months I found that my body didn't feel comfortable anymore, it took me a year to adjust to how much smaller it felt.
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]
Old 04-09-2016, 02:32 PM
Guide

Can anyone shed some light on any of the possible meanings (men chasing, houses with so many rooms, paths), the LD, the vibrations & the flying?

It is the Astral Body which flies ...... the house with many rooms is CONSCIOUSNESS itself ~ men chasing you is "fear" ...... we clear our fears by bringing LIGHT to them and no longer feeding them. the Vibrations felt are the SHIFT from the body-mind connection to the Astral Body .

The "Hum" is the HU sound only the HU-man can hear!

"The Cosmic Path To Mystic Power" by Vernon Howard would be helpful in clearing the fears ~

"The Humming Sound" by Gustafson would add some insights to the "HUM" you hear ~ "Your Head is HUMMING and it won't go in case you don't know" Stairway To Heaven

"Awakening The Higher Energy Body" by Kenneth Smith will aid in understanding the Astral Body ~