Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Islam Faith

Old 29-09-2019, 02:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
Big John Who are you ? What is your Academic Qualification ? Have you read Quoran ? What is your experience with Allah ? Have you sacrificed any animal with your hands on Id festival ?

Arabic meaning does not make Allah as god. Tell me if Allah has done any divine work ?

How do you say Islam is a peaceful religion ? Its history is filled with blood shed that continues till date.
Academic Qualifications: numerous academic qualifications which I see is of no importance to this discussion. One qualification I will mention is that I was a full time instructor at SUNY.

I have read a good portion of the Qur'an.

Allah, as I have mentioned to you numerous times, is the transliterated Arabic word for God.
Dieu, as I have also mentioned, is the French word for God.

Allah (English is God) has done many divine works which you also agree with.

As for Islam being a peaceful religion: it appears your knowledge of Islam seems to resonate with
those who do terrorize acts in the name of Allah but is groups of people that Islam rejects.

What are your academic qualifications?
Do you own a Qur'an?
How much of the Qur'an have you read?

The main issue at hand is "Do you believe people can write/speak, etc. the word for God in there native language?"

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 08-10-2019, 04:14 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
OPVerma, if you remember, I have written to you numerous times that ALLAH is Arabic and when translated into English, the word is GOD.

Your concept of Islam is severely distorted. Islam is a religion of PEACE. I encourage you to seek out information about ISLAM that is produced by Muslims instead of resorting to information dispersed by people who have issues for whatever reason with ISLAM.

I suspect you have had virtually no relationship(s) with Muslims and possibly think the terrorist claiming to be Muslims are Muslims which is not true.

"insha'Allah"

I am fortunate to know that there are many peaceful Muslims and the ideology of terror is one perpetuated through years of war, oppression and battle - not just religion,

People have hurt others believing all Muslims are such and such but that is just sad.
Old 08-10-2019, 04:15 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn

Allah, as I have mentioned to you numerous times, is the transliterated Arabic word for God.
Dieu, as I have also mentioned, is the French word for God.

Allah (English is God) has done many divine works which you also agree with.

As for Islam being a peaceful religion: it appears your knowledge of Islam seems to resonate with
those who do terrorize acts in the name of Allah but is groups of people that Islam rejects.

I see this too