Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 06-10-2015, 07:45 PM
Suspended
Knower
I love seeing trees auras. I see them as deep rich purple. They have a vast world inside of them, trees do. :) Beautiful. :)
Old 19-10-2015, 01:48 AM
Suspended
People are commenting on this thread again, cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by higherpower
I love seeing trees auras. I see them as deep rich purple. They have a vast world inside of them, trees do. :) Beautiful. :)

Nice higherpower.
Old 01-11-2015, 11:51 AM
Master

I admit to frustration. I feel as if I'm on the cusp of hearing the trees. As things stand, I get a sense of rich wisdom and love from the trees, I respond with love and gratitude. I can see quite a few trees from my window and sense them smiling at me. But can I understand their language? NO!

This year I've developed a real affinity with ash trees. The connection with them and mother earth - like nothing else. I feel so nurtured by them.
Old 01-11-2015, 12:33 PM
Deactivated Account

Trees feel like old souls to me, old souls taking a break lol.
Old 01-11-2015, 08:02 PM
Master

Interesting, S-H but I wouldn't say they are having a break, they work darned hard for us!
Old 01-11-2015, 08:09 PM
Seeker
Love love love trees, I try to spend as much time in nature as possible and when I stop and look at a tree and acknowledge it's alive, I really feel that its there, looking back at me acknowledging me as I am. It fills my heart with joy.
Old 04-11-2015, 06:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Yes I have lots of experience talking to trees. They are quite like plants in that they have different personalities. They all have a wisdom about them however I notice that some trees, such as fruit tree, are more playful and talkative then trees such as oaks. I often talk with trees about the enviroment and they seem to be the wisest of the spirits about the happenings of the earth. One of my favorite places to sit is under an apple tree in the front yard. She is quite giddy for a tree though. She likes me to find out things and experience things for myself as well. I enjoy her feminine energy.
Old 06-11-2015, 01:47 AM
Deactivated Account

Trees talk telepathically just like humans, but are much wiser than humans. In my experiences, the older they are, the more they've seen, and they are like old people who are lonely and really want to tell you what they've seen and experienced, because not many people talk to them anymore.
Some of them can be grumpy though, especially trees that have been abused by people, they aren't very happy to give anything of themselves or speak.
Old 06-11-2015, 02:53 AM
Deactivated Account

A tree is quite possibly the most Holy life form on the planet. It takes poisons that other life expels and transforms them into life sustaining oxygen. It tempers the weather and the human spirit. It provides a home for many wee critters and material for human fabrication. Trees communicate chemically with each other and simply are forms of great beauty encouraging spiritual contemplation, poetry, music and peacefulness.
In Pagan lore the spirit of a forest is thought of as the "Green Man".
One need not be religious to be Spiritual. A Wizard commands power to influence probabilities, stands between worlds with one foot on earth and the other in the heavens, is in tune with the Infinite, knows truth and is at peace with self and the Universe.
Old 06-11-2015, 03:50 AM
Newbie ;)

I grew up in a forested area, we were always taught all trees had feelings and to treat them as we would treat each other.
though where I live now bush fires are an issue. so A mate with a property was pushing over a bunch of trees to make a road and clearing into his property. It was the most ghastly feeling wathcing these beautiful trees being pushed over. I just had to assure them that the wood would be well used and not taking for granted. we built a cabin from some of it but alot was simply turned into firewood.
Thing is I am buying property shortly that is covered to it's borders in trees. I have to take some out to make a road and clearing for a dwelling. I just try to pick small spindly trees that arent going to reach full potential... Still not overly pleasnt