Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2006, 12:19 PM
Kat

I'm a Reiki level 2 channel myself, plus I do Quantum Touch and Kinergetics which is a combination of Kineseology and Reiki. I don't work professionally with it at the moment however I'll use my skills on anything that moves and sometimes things that don't move... me, other people, the cat, tree and plants, other animals, insects, the earth, even my car. Everything can benefit from energy.

With energy however, no matter what the modality is, all the energy comes from one source. What differs is what people label that source... Universal Energy, God etc. They all work only when the client recieving the energy wants it too. The practitioner plays a vital role too. If they don't have pure intent while the healing is taking place, then reduced to no energy flow takes place.

For those of you that haven't attended classes or had any attuments, it is possible still to channel energy on a conscious level.. I did it myself. It just takes a willingness to believe in yourself. Good luck to you.

Last edited by Kat : 03-04-2006 at 12:23 PM.
Old 04-04-2006, 08:24 AM
prachi

energy and more

it's wonderful to read all that u wrote about energy. i know sometimes when i'm in a confused state of being or am experiencing contraction (emotional/spiritual) i just hate being around people. i feel i'm emmitting negative energy. sometimes i don't evenfeel my energy field when i bring my palms together...
i would like ot hear more about energy and how it works
Old 04-04-2006, 10:11 AM
Kat

Whenever we feel negative emotions, fear, anger, hatred even confusion and negative thoughts, the energy buffer around us evaporates and yes, we do emit negative vibrations/energy when we're in these moods.

Often when people are in turmoil, they'll go to someone they know that has a higher energy vibration than them. By sharing their problems, unless that person they're talking to has protected themselves, they'll find that they end up leeched by the person with the issue. This is done unconciously, but it usually means that the person that has the issue will walk away feeling much more positive and the 'helper' feels depleted.

As for the basics on how energy works in healing sessions, the energy flows through the practitioner to the client. As I said in my other post, intent of the practitioner is important. Technique means very little as long as you have the intent to have the best healing session occur. The client needs to be somewhat open to the experience too. As long as the practitioners intent is pure, then the client (often their higher self) decides on how well the session heals. It's the clients body and higher self that decides where the energy flows to, what blocks (emotional and physical) are removed and how much healing takes place in total.

It's a common misconception that the practitioner is the healer.

I can tell you some of where the energy goes when someone's working on me or I'm working on myself but how it removes the blockages, I don't know. To be honest though, that doesn't really bother me. What will be, will be. It's a good philosophy to have when you work on anyone... release the expectations.

I hope that helps you understand it a bit better.

Last edited by Kat : 04-04-2006 at 10:15 AM.
Old 24-04-2006, 05:44 AM
Ruby

Hello,

I have been reading the Reiki thread with interest. I completed Reiki 1 and 2 some time ago and would like to move on the the next level. Unfortunately, my teacher is no longer available and I must admit I'm not immediately struck by the internet search lisitngs, so far.

If anyone knows of a good Reiki training in or around London, I would appreciate a link.

Bye for now, Ruby
Old 26-04-2006, 07:51 PM
Knower
Hi Ruby,

Have a look at http://www.reiki-evolution.co.uk

They were the people I learnt with, and was impressed by their methods and support.

Love and Light,

Jeremy
Old 27-04-2006, 06:42 PM
Ruby

Thanks Jeremy,

I had seen this site before but with a personal endorsement have looked over it more closely. It seems well put together and worth pursuing. Thank you for responding.

Ruby
Old 28-04-2006, 01:41 PM
Master
When you say that sometimes the healing does not seem to work , I bet it is working, but it sometimes takes longer and needs more to be sent or given, if that makes sense. I have not done a healing course, this is only what i have learned through attending a spiritualist church. I have a lot to learn!!![/quote]
silver fox

I have a wife who is a reiki practitioner and she feels that the one thing people do not take into account in the healing or not healing argument is karma.

I know some people ridicule the idea of karma but personally i believe in this universal cyclic force. Sometimes no matter how good the healer or how strong the reiki energy it is quite simply in that persons karma to have to go through what ever the trial or suffering that they are going through.
You can put energy into people and they may be open but sometimes it isn`t supposed to be cured, sad as that my seem, sometimes our problems are there for a reason.

That said however the enormous benefits that reiki and other forms of spiritual healing can offer should never be decried.

Some people think we are physical beings and while we are here we are on a spiritual journey
when it is the reverse that is true.
Old 28-04-2006, 01:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyzen
When you say that sometimes the healing does not seem to work , I bet it is working, but it sometimes takes longer and needs more to be sent or given, if that makes sense. I have not done a healing course, this is only what i have learned through attending a spiritualist church. I have a lot to learn!!!
silver fox

I have a wife who is a reiki practitioner and she feels that the one thing people do not take into account in the healing or not healing argument is karma.

I know some people ridicule the idea of karma but personally i believe in this universal cyclic force. Sometimes no matter how good the healer or how strong the reiki energy it is quite simply in that persons karma to have to go through what ever the trial or suffering that they are going through.
You can put energy into people and they may be open but sometimes it isn`t supposed to be cured, sad as that my seem, sometimes our problems are there for a reason.

That said however the enormous benefits that reiki and other forms of spiritual healing can offer should never be decried.

Some people think we are physical beings and while we are here we are on a spiritual journey
when it is the reverse that is true.[/quote]
Old 29-04-2006, 04:49 PM
Knower
My pleasure, Ruby

However you decide to pursue your Reiki journey, I wish you lots of success and positive energies

Love and Light,
Jeremy
Old 30-04-2006, 11:54 PM
Light Mage

I did Reiki at Level 1 a few years ago, although I don't believe the attunement really worked for me.

I've not had any opportunity to get re-attuned but would be interested in doing so at some point in the future, as well as learning other spiritual healing techniques.
Closed Thread