Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Music

Old 01-01-2020, 05:25 AM
Ascender
Angel1 Strange and intuitive connection to music.

Hey. When I listen to music.... life, feels so deep. The music speaks to my soul? I'm trying to find out what is it about me that I have such a strong connection to music. I have been told it is a past life thing. But have no proof. I could have been a musical artist, or I could have been deaf an so now in this life I feel the vibrations of music deeply.

The band above and beyond speaks to me on so many levels. I almost feel like in multiple dimensions when I listen to the lyrics and the tone of the voice . One time Sophia the female aspect of god came to me as a guide and she sent the song we are all we need by above and beyond and it just clicked so magically. Dimensions opened. Or something?

If anyone wants to tell me what you think I will be glad torsten and talk about it

Edit: another time quite a few years back, I had this experience of heaven while listening to a song by enya called may it be. May it he an evening star shines down upon you may it be when darkness falls your heart will be true. You walk a lonely road. Oh how far you are from home.

After that the moon flew across the sky in 2 minutes or less, and the sun came up, time was all messed up.

Edit 2: shortly after the moon and sun thing. I developed the ability to sing in a soft voice like enya suddenly and it came out of no where. I cannot sing anymore
Old 01-01-2020, 05:30 AM
Ascender
I just need to know what is really happening to me
Old 01-01-2020, 09:08 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSkiez
I just need to know what is really happening to me

I have no concrete advice other than you are not alone.

What you speak of resonates with me as well. Music speaks to a part of myself that my physical self can't necessarily interpret with certainty. All I can say is, it "feels" right.

Some music feels like home or makes you feel outside yourself like an attraction or a calling of sorts. I'm a firm believer that music taps into something. I used to say soul with ease, but now it's questionable. :P

Being a 'medium' that potentially transmutes or absorbs anything like a sponge until you are ready is what personally resonates with me recently. Take my words with a grain of salt of course. I am me, you are you. I've only been spiritually awakened with a seemingly new awareness for a few months now but my physical self can't help but feel transcended or gone through more growth in these few months than ever. Not trying to overstate or seemingly sell anything here, just stating my personal self in hopes my words aren't taken wrongly and I'm sincerely trying to help here whilst personally typing this in order to remember who I am.

On a personal note, I enjoy Enya's music but personally; Love songs resonates with me the most. Perhaps you are a Muse of sorts underneath it all? I noticed a harp with that band you mentioned. :P

Do you not feel like yourself underneath it all?

I find that I go through layers of someone else over me but my core is still the same once you are able to filter through it all and differentiate what is you and what is not you. Different outlets help.

Since I'm attuned to music such as yourself I sometimes get relief listening to certain frequencies and remedies on youtube as absurd and farfetched as it sounds. Being more sensitive has allowed me to actually feel them with ease but my current attachments feed off it so they are always only very temporary.

Try grounding yourself with this :
youtube.com/watch?v=-V0IMYlYVZQ
(sorry, still not able to post URLs on this account, going to have copy pasta :P)

And then listen to this and see 'what' you feel like afterwords :) :
youtube.com/watch?v=8s8R8vR53n4&t=236s

Maybe experiment with these frequencies and see if it opens any rabbit holes and if you want the blue or red pill for ya. Maybe even try a lot of healing music ( meditation music does nothing only frequencies for me lol ). ;)

I'm nodding to your band mention. As far as electronic music goes, I'm also a fan. But the pain/sorrow of both the violin and piano personally pulls at my strings the most :) :

Best of luck! For what it's worth, can't help but tell you; you aren't crazy. Perhaps that's just me relating to you over distance.

Gift or curse? Who knows. I suppose it's how we look at it. Self-healing and self-awareness may or may not be more beneficial for you than seeking outside help.
Old 01-01-2020, 09:21 AM
Master
Music is very powerful. What a gift. What band was it that touched you so deeply OP?
Old 01-01-2020, 09:29 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by SikuX
I have no concrete advice other than you are not alone.

What you speak of resonates with me as well. Music speaks to a part of myself that my physical self can't necessarily interpret with certainty. All I can say is, it "feels" right.

Some music feels like home or makes you feel outside yourself like an attraction or a calling of sorts. I'm a firm believer that music taps into something. I used to say soul with ease, but now it's questionable. :P

Being a 'medium' that potentially transmutes or absorbs anything like a sponge until you are ready is what personally resonates with me recently. Take my words with a grain of salt of course. I am me, you are you. I've only been spiritually awakened with a seemingly new awareness for a few months now but my physical self can't help but feel transcended or gone through more growth in these few months than ever. Not trying to overstate or seemingly sell anything here, just stating my personal self in hopes my words aren't taken wrongly and I'm sincerely trying to help here whilst personally typing this in order to remember who I am.

On a personal note, I enjoy Enya's music but personally; Love songs resonates with me the most. Perhaps you are a Muse of sorts underneath it all? I noticed a harp with that band you mentioned. :P

Do you not feel like yourself underneath it all?

I find that I go through layers of someone else over me but my core is still the same once you are able to filter through it all and differentiate what is you and what is not you. Different outlets help.

Since I'm attuned to music such as yourself I sometimes get relief listening to certain frequencies and remedies on youtube as absurd and farfetched as it sounds. Being more sensitive has allowed me to actually feel them with ease but my current attachments feed off it so they are always only very temporary.

Try grounding yourself with this :
youtube.com/watch?v=-V0IMYlYVZQ
(sorry, still not able to post URLs on this account, going to have copy pasta :P)

And then listen to this and see 'what' you feel like afterwords :) :
youtube.com/watch?v=8s8R8vR53n4&t=236s

Maybe experiment with these frequencies and see if it opens any rabbit holes and if you want the blue or red pill for ya. Maybe even try a lot of healing music ( meditation music does nothing only frequencies for me lol ). ;)

I'm nodding to your band mention. As far as electronic music goes, I'm also a fan. But the pain/sorrow of both the violin and piano personally pulls at my strings the most :) :

Best of luck! For what it's worth, can't help but tell you; you aren't crazy. Perhaps that's just me relating to you over distance.

Gift or curse? Who knows. I suppose it's how we look at it. Self-healing and self-awareness may or may not be more beneficial for you than seeking outside help.
I'm glad I'm not alone ! Thank you
Old 01-01-2020, 09:30 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Music is very powerful. What a gift. What band was it that touched you so deeply OP?
First one in order was Enya. The one tree that came next is Above & Beyond. Especially the song "Were all we need"
Old 01-01-2020, 10:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSkiez
First one in order was Enya. The one tree that came next is Above & Beyond. Especially the song "Were all we need"

They're beautiful voices/songs.

Clicky links:

Above & Beyond: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phXRX1p8woY

Enya: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8u4VLk0iTI
Old 01-01-2020, 11:19 AM
Master
This one sends shivers for me:

Barbara Streisand - Somewhere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6cryHA4YP8
Old 01-01-2020, 09:47 PM
Master
Are you an empath?
I am and music affects me the same way...

Old 02-01-2020, 02:47 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
Are you an empath?
I am and music affects me the same way...
That could be what it is kaere. I didnt think of it like that before. :)