Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 26-12-2011, 11:38 PM
Viola

Heart Chakra Trouble

I had a question, and didn't know if anyone had any insights.

I recently had a major clearing of what seems to be negative energy. It seems my chakras were imbalanced because of repression of emotions. I have had a spontaneous kundalini rising experiance about seven years ago, (sudden risng in body temperature, (105 degrees!) visions and rebalancing of chakras, among other things.) Dark night of the Soul, basically, although I had several experiences similar to this after that. It feels like I keep being pushed back on my Higher Self's proper path, and it has been very difficult although rewarding.

After this last clearing of energy, though, I have had periods of intense heart palpitations, and a lingering warm sensations in my solar plexus, heart and third eye the last few days. The heart pounding isn't really painful, just very... intense. It feels like it may have to do with a close soul connection I have, like I "feel" his energy in my heart, or something. Intuitively, I suppose. I do feel it is not a medical condition, again, intuitively. I could be wrong, as I am not an expert on chakras. Ever the student, and all...

Whenever this happens I try and relax and meditate, and to open my heart chakra, because this seems to calm the experience, but it's really been difficult to do these past few days. I hope I'm making some sort of sense. ; ) Thank you!
Old 27-12-2011, 09:19 AM
Serenity Bear

From your discription it does sound like your clearing the heart chakra, but if you are concerned at all I would get it checked with a Dr just in case.

The warm feeling inside could be the new love energy coming in which works as a good healing energy across the board.

I would say if the sensation ceases instantly when you close the chakra then its the chakra but if it carrys on then its a health matter.
Old 27-12-2011, 09:44 AM
mattie

Evaluate Heart Palpitations

Don’t automatically assume that something such as heart palpitations or pounding is energetically related as in it being one’s natural energies unfolding (kundalini). Particularly as you describe these as intense it might be prudent to have these evaluated by a physician. You can do this w/o discussing the other energetic issues such as kundali, DNS, & chakras.

It isn’t necessary to open & close our chakras. These are natural points for our life force energy that continually flow & interact w/ each others & all the energy systems of our nonphysical body. We can balance them.