Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Closed Thread

Old 18-01-2007, 04:08 AM
Knower

Hi

I guess I won't type long anymore because I just lost 2 lengthy introduction threads. Oh well.I look forward to chatting and sharing experiences with you all!
Old 18-01-2007, 04:17 AM
Vajra

Color

hello bella! it is great to have you here! i look forward to future conversations with you
Old 18-01-2007, 08:00 AM
kundalini

Hi earth2bella and welcome to the forums! I hope that you find something that you are looking for here.

Kundalini.
Old 18-01-2007, 08:39 AM
rose

welcome earthtobella. i love your name! i hope you enjoy yourself here.
Old 18-01-2007, 07:12 PM
ljepotica

Hey earth2bella,

I hope that you have a great time here with lots of like-minded people.

Glad that you found us and I hope that you gain a lot of valuable insight and information here.

Take care and lots of love,

S xxx
Old 18-01-2007, 08:09 PM
cweiters

welcome

Welcome earth2bella so happy you joined us here at SF. I enjoy your post, I know how it feels to loose a post. Try using the Edit on the standard tool bar to Copy your info. before you post. Also there is a little check box beside you user name if you would check that it will help also. Blessings on you spiritual journey to happiness.

Love to all
cw
Old 18-01-2007, 10:00 PM
Knower

Thanks everybody for your kind welcomes!
Old 18-01-2007, 10:22 PM
jammy

hi

hi welcome to the site earth2bella nice to meet you ive not been a member for long but its a lovely site xx
Old 18-01-2007, 11:22 PM
Master
Welcome to SF, bella! Look forward to seeing you around!

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Closed Thread