Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 02-10-2019, 12:59 AM
Master

Slab City

I have never been there , but thought a few of this forums members might . I have watched a few of the you tube videos on the place . For thoes that dont know its in Southern CA , an old mil. base where people just squat for free . As it gets like 120f in the summer its not fun then .
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slab_City%2C_California
Old 02-10-2019, 02:42 AM
Master
Sounds like a nice place.

One place, not to far away, is Quartzite, AZ where a lot of RV snow birds descend upon each year.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 02-10-2019, 01:38 PM
Master

I have stopped in Quartzite a time or two for gas . Yea its the r.v. capt. of the cosmos in the winter . Lots of snow birds love this part of the USA for our nice winter weather . I dont get the people in Slab City that tough out the summer with out any thing . I would put up some solar cells and use a small evap. For a few bucks there people that will bring water .
Old 04-10-2019, 04:49 AM
Master
Swamp coolers would surely help.
In Quartzite, some survive the summers which is amazing in of its self.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 05-10-2019, 02:03 PM
Master

Sumer hear is like 110 to 120 f so you either use a a/c or evap. I have some ideas in my head of some small easy to build evpas that would run from a small solar panel . Likefrom a 5 gal bucket 12 v fan and warsher pumps . Some one probly has all redy made some tho .
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evaporative_cooler