Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 02-08-2019, 03:27 PM
Master
Grounding

Over the years grounding has been a tricky one for me.

I went to see the healer priest the other day and he said to me that due to being operated on so many times when I was a child that there may be difficulties for me with grounding. He said that many babies that were operated on would have become acclimatised to obe's. I am not sure about this, however this is the information I have and what I have to work with.

I have tried so many different techniques yet nothing seems to work and I am at my wits end!!!

Has anyone got any suggestions?
Old 03-08-2019, 05:25 AM
Master
How did the healer priest find out you have had numerous operations?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 03-08-2019, 08:54 AM
Master
Grounding has a lot to do with really wanting to be here, on this planet.
It is possible that a surgery as a baby scared you so much on a deep level that you decided that you didn't want to be here or weren't safe here.
Then it's very difficult to get grounded, you'd have to work on that part of nurturing your inner baby into feeling safe.
Surgery means hospital stay, right, so more un-safety, all away from the safety of mom.
So it could be that you decided you didn't want to be here, or weren't safe here, and hold that as a belief. This is in the subconscious.

If any of this resonates I'd check the state of my inner baby, see what comes up there.
You can also go into your root chakra and see what's there. Possibly Solar Plexus too.
Old 06-08-2019, 10:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
How did the healer priest find out you have had numerous operations?

I was talking about grounding and the fact that I had trouble. He brought up that often children who had been operated on find this... It's that simple.
Old 06-08-2019, 10:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Grounding has a lot to do with really wanting to be here, on this planet.
It is possible that a surgery as a baby scared you so much on a deep level that you decided that you didn't want to be here or weren't safe here.
Then it's very difficult to get grounded, you'd have to work on that part of nurturing your inner baby into feeling safe.
Surgery means hospital stay, right, so more un-safety, all away from the safety of mom.
So it could be that you decided you didn't want to be here, or weren't safe here, and hold that as a belief. This is in the subconscious.

If any of this resonates I'd check the state of my inner baby, see what comes up there.
You can also go into your root chakra and see what's there. Possibly Solar Plexus too.

Thank you for this hunni - it is good information.
I have started a new exercise today that seems to be working a little bit better than the ones that I have tried previously.

The inner baby stuff is golden - big thanks. I have done inner child work - however I have never thought to connect to the inner baby. When I connect the dots I am sure that I will be able to ground more. Interestingly, you know I was telling you I bought all those crystals in the crystal section?

Well I only bought that because I thought they looked pretty - they were all grounding crystals - cool huh
Old 06-08-2019, 11:05 PM
Master
Your very welcome. And inner child work also comes in layers so you usually have to work on it more than once. Plus there's inner baby, inner toddler, schoolchild, teenager and so on. It's not just one thing as we have experienced many more problems at different ages, at different places and so on.

The baby part is often very important as this is the age we don't consciously remember -and as such likely forgotten to look at-, yet any trauma suffered did leave its mark. More than any other maybe even as it's our very first impressions on this world.
Sometimes you even have to go back as far as in the womb!

In any case, hope it'll help!

And the crystals is wonderful! We intuitively go for what we need, don't we?!
Old 08-08-2019, 09:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Your very welcome. And inner child work also comes in layers so you usually have to work on it more than once. Plus there's inner baby, inner toddler, schoolchild, teenager and so on. It's not just one thing as we have experienced many more problems at different ages, at different places and so on.

The baby part is often very important as this is the age we don't consciously remember -and as such likely forgotten to look at-, yet any trauma suffered did leave its mark. More than any other maybe even as it's our very first impressions on this world.
Sometimes you even have to go back as far as in the womb!

In any case, hope it'll help!

And the crystals is wonderful! We intuitively go for what we need, don't we?!

Will definitely get on this - thank you
Old 09-08-2019, 02:45 PM
Ascender
I find grounding is frequently misunderstood. What are you trying to do and why and what do you think the purpose of grounding is?
Old 09-08-2019, 05:55 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Over the years grounding has been a tricky one for me.

I went to see the healer priest the other day and he said to me that due to being operated on so many times when I was a child that there may be difficulties for me with grounding. He said that many babies that were operated on would have become acclimatised to obe's. I am not sure about this, however this is the information I have and what I have to work with.

I have tried so many different techniques yet nothing seems to work and I am at my wits end!!!

Has anyone got any suggestions?

I suggest you plant a garden and spend an hour a day tending it. That is the most grounding thing I know of besides digging holes.

I have a friend who has a similar problem with grounding and she spends time doing a walking meditation in her yard barefoot.
Old 09-08-2019, 06:56 PM
Master
I have a similar suggestion...going on walks which ground you in your environment. When you are present in the experience, it is deeply healing.
Best of all is to walk under or near woods or trees or greenery, and preferably on grass or ground, or even gravel.

Not pavement or turf.
Walking meditation...or hiking meditation.
Just about the most grounding thing you can do whilst moving and being up and about.

Here is another one, deep grounding for healing major emotional and spiritual trauma...if you are able. Be sure to check local water and shark conditions and be sure you are safe:
Rest on sand in the ocean shallows with the tide coming in or out, at dusk or in early evening. That is the most powerful, particularly in the prone position (the deepest yoga nidra position).

If that is not easily done, sitting on the ground at dawn, dusk, or in moonlight anywhere in nature where you can view water, even just a pond or stream, is also healing and grounding.
Lastly, you can sit on a rock or on wood near or overlooking water.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke