Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 13-05-2018, 04:46 AM
Deactivated Account

I understand that you are busy and for some reasons currently don't want to decide about the book but if I have your permission I would like to write a brief introduction to the book so that you can decide if it is gonna be worth your time or not.

So,Do I have your permission to write a good introduction to the book and the topics we will cover (if you decide to write it with me) here ?

I thought it will be easier for you to decide whether to write the book or not, sometime in the future, if I give you the introduction to the book and the topics we will cover.
Old 13-05-2018, 05:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainamerica
I understand that you are busy and for some reasons currently don't want to decide about the book but if I have your permission I would like to write a brief introduction to the book so that you can decide if it is gonna be worth your time or not.

So,Do I have your permission to write a good introduction to the book and the topics we will cover (if you decide to write it with me) here ?

I thought it will be easier for you to decide whether to write the book or not, sometime in the future, if I give you the introduction to the book and the topics we will cover.
Give me time. I'm still not sure about the book and you're coming on way too strong and it ain't helping things...I need a good old Soul Release before I explode with pent up existential frustration.
Old 13-05-2018, 05:19 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Give me time. I'm still not sure about the book and you're coming on way too strong and it ain't helping things...I need a good old Soul Release before I explode with pent up existential frustration.

Okay.Okay.Apologies for disturbing your peace...

Sorry for saying it again but I would really really suggest you do the alpha forgiveness method many times.If my best friend went through the same troubles that you do I will advice him/her to do the alpha forgiveness method.

There is one more ,god-level efficient, way to heal.I did not share it with you until now because it is too costly...I don't know how rich you are (I am definitely not ,I go to a 100$ per year correspondence college for the same reason),but if you have the money I will recommend you a healing training which costs 15,000 $ and the results are miraculous.Even rape and 40 year in jail falsely accused victims with psychological issues are healed perfectly and completely in that training.

So ,If you have the money then please let me know so that I can tell you more about that 15,000$ (USD) training.If you have the money it is a perfect way to heal in your case.
Old 13-05-2018, 05:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Okay.Okay.Apologies for disturbing your peace...

Sorry for saying it again but I would really really suggest you do the alpha forgiveness method many times.If my best friend went through the same troubles that you do I will advice him/her to do the alpha forgiveness method.

There is one more ,god-level efficient, way to heal.I did not share it with you until now because it is too costly...I don't know how rich you are (I am definitely not ,I go to a 100$ per year correspondence college for the same reason),but if you have the money I will recommend you a healing training which costs 15,000 $ and the results are miraculous.Even rape and 40 year in jail falsely accused victims with psychological issues are healed perfectly and completely in that training.

So ,If you have the money then please let me know so that I can tell you more about that 15,000$ (USD) training.If you have the money it is a perfect way to heal in your case.
I will definitely look into it, but I don't have anything that a man, 30 years your senior and standing right in front of me cannot fix at this moment. =)

Oh, and I don't have any money whatsoever... drinking coffee without milk right now...It tastes disgusting...oh well, payday on Wednesday, just gotta put up with being broke til then...

If I had USD $15,000 I would update my car from a 20 year old Holden Commodore Station Wagon...tell you anything? I'm probably poorer than you are...and you live in India...

....and yep, this is what happens when my peace is disturbed..lol but I'll forgive you. <3
Old 13-05-2018, 05:42 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
I will definitely look into it, but I don't have anything that a man, 30 years your senior and standing right in front of me cannot fix at this moment. =)

Oh, and I don't have any money whatsoever... drinking coffee without milk right now...It tastes disgusting...oh well, payday on Wednesday, just gotta put up with being broke til then...

If I had USD $15,000 I would update my car from a 20 year old Holden Commodore Station Wagon...tell you anything? I'm probably poorer than you are...and you live in India...

....and yep, this is what happens when my peace is disturbed..lol but I'll forgive you. <3

So you too(just like me) don't have money to invest in the trainings, at least sometimes the god(s) help us both ,in many miraculous and unseen ways.
You are inspiration to me because you are worst than me in all the cases (health ,wealth ...) but you are still going strong.

The alpha forgiveness method I told you about earlier is a copy from the same 15,000$ training.If you feel like it then please do practice it.

I can write the method here step-by-step ,if you want me to.I'd be more than glad to.

Please let me know if you want me to reiterate the method again step by step here.
Old 13-05-2018, 06:06 AM
Master
Quote:
So you too(just like me) don't have money to invest in the trainings, at least sometimes the god(s) help us both ,in many miraculous and unseen ways.
You are inspiration to me because you are worst than me in all the cases (health ,wealth ...) but you are still going strong.

The alpha forgiveness method I told you about earlier is a copy from the same 15,000$ training.If you feel like it then please do practice it.

I can write the method here step-by-step ,if you want me to.I'd be more than glad to.

Please let me know if you want me to reiterate the method again step by step here.
https://www.ecronicon.com>ecpp>pdf

I just saved it to my hard drive and will read it later.

Yeah, you remember those resource skills I have, right? lol

I wonder how many gigolos I could buy for $15,000...
Old 13-05-2018, 06:10 AM
Deactivated Account

Thank you for sharing the link with me.

Do you mind sharing the link with me again ?
The above links seems to be not working .(Or maybe I am doing something wrong.)

When I go to https://www.ecronicon.com/ecpp ,it says forbidden access.

Thanks in advance.
Old 13-05-2018, 06:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Thank you for sharing the link with me.

Do you mind sharing the link with me again ?
The above links seems to be not working .(Or maybe I am doing something wrong.)

When I go to https://www.ecronicon.com/ecpp ,it says forbidden access.

Thanks in advance.
Unfortunately, the site won't allow it, so let's see if I can get the pdf link...nope...

I have the whole book downloaded though...
by James V. Hardt
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=a...obile&ie=UTF-8

I don't know if that works, but you can download the full pdf version from there.

All you need to do is mention any keywords and I will find all there is to know about it.
Old 13-05-2018, 07:00 AM
Master
Having said that, my dear...It isn't forgiveness that I need to work with. I pretty much have that in hand.

I would like people to really get to know me before they decide what it is that I need and what my problems are, and why I am deeply spiritual, with connections to the Universe...and still, I am an irritable and irritating cranky old lady...and all you have to do is ask me why, my friend.

It all boils down to this..
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...-deepest-gifts

I'm caught in a trap.
Old 13-05-2018, 07:34 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Having said that, my dear...It isn't forgiveness that I need to work with. I pretty much have that in hand.

I would like people to really get to know me before they decide what it is that I need and what my problems are, and why I am deeply spiritual, with connections to the Universe...and still, I am an irritable and irritating cranky old lady...and all you have to do is ask me why, my friend.

It all boils down to this..
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...-deepest-gifts

I'm caught in a trap.

Thank you for letting me know.I will give the link a proper reading soon and tell you what I think or understood about your problem...

Sorry for not asking to you this before ,I am thoroughly inexperienced with friendships.Actually its been years since I have only one friend to talk with.
You are the second one ,if you count me as one...

I did NOT gave you the forgiveness method because I thought or think that you have problems with forgiveness.I shared the method with you because
the good scientist Dr. James Hardt found out that effective forgiveness done many times in just a week will lead to the person doing the effective forgiveness in having decades worth of peace ,tranquility and healing(psychosomatic) in just a week.And I have read case studies of how this 14 step method leads to healing psychosomatic problems miraculously so I thought it could help you.

I will share with you the method soon ,since the method is not to be found online...

I don't have much to give because I don't have much in the first place ,but if you think I can be of your help in any way ,just ask and I will do whatever I can.

Anyway, thank you for letting me about your condition and sharing with me the link for the same,I will give it a proper read before I arrive at conclusions.Will let you know what I understood about your problem from that link soon.Meanwhile feel free to tell me more about the trap you are caught in ,I promise to help as much as I can.