Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 13-06-2013, 03:15 PM
Experiencer

Do all crystals of the same type have the same aura?

Like for example, all citrines have the same aura and all smoky quartz have the same aura? Can a small crystal have a larger aura than a big crystal sometimes? I couldn't decide whether to post this under crystals or auras, but hopefully someone knows.
"It will remain remarkable, in what ever way our future concepts may develop, that the very study of the external world led to the scientific conclusion that the content of the consciousness is the ultimate universal reality." -Eugene Wigner, physicist and Nobel Prize winner.
Old 13-06-2013, 05:00 PM
Ascender

Yes and no. A gemstone is a physical thing. Why bother with physical items at all in spirituality, unless the physical composition had some link with the spirit?

It certainly makes things easier: clear quartz for an energy boost, lapis lazuli for mental clarity, gray haematite for health-- tumbled or faceted? Oh, and check out the phantoms...

Yes, I believe that the same types of gemstones will have similar qualities. Whether that's what you read in an aura, might be a different matter.
Old 13-06-2013, 05:03 PM
Knower
I do believe that it depends on how charged the crystal is. Size doesn't really matter the connection you hold with the stone is what matters because it may have something to teach you.
Hello midnight lover you're the one i adore, And i'll be thinking of you til the stars are no more, If its cloudy or blue i'll be here with you, and then we'll kiss and make a wish a love forever true.

The countless supply and never-ending prosperity of heaven are indeed yours, so be it, Be one and in joy! <3
Old 21-06-2013, 02:29 AM
Pathfinder
I would say the answer is no to the same aura.
A clear quartz for example, the size may not matter, but the length/width, and termination shape and perhaps clarity determines the focus and quality of energy, therefore how suitable a particular crystal is for someone.

I had 5-6 yellow quartz crystals most with phantoms. Only one or two I thought were very good. The others were not suitable for anything at all, I decided.
Old 21-06-2013, 11:18 AM
Cosmical

Adding to what everyone else has said; the specific energies a crystal is around/absorbs + any intention programming would definitely affect its aura.
Old 22-06-2013, 03:08 AM
Master
I would agree with most of what other people said and the answer is a mixture of yes and no. It's sort of like do all cereals have the same box? While the boxes are different in some manner regardless of what is on them or their shape or size they are all boxes. So in a way they are all the same but variation is a part of nature. So while all their auras will be quite similar there will also be some minor variations.