Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 03-06-2013, 05:12 AM
who_knows11

third eye

What crystals would be useful in helping opening my third eye?
Old 03-06-2013, 07:16 PM
Likes2Read

Clear Quartz, the Master Stone, resonates with all the Chakras, so that's a stone that any crystal adherent will benefit from having.

All the dark-blue stones are associated with the Third Eye, whose color is indigo. These include Sodalite, Lapis Lazuli, and Iolite, to name three that should be relatively easy to come by.

And though this isn't a crystal, if you have access to anything that can play the musical tone of A, that is a pitch that resonates with the Third Eye, as well. You can search YouTube for Chakra-balancing tones, and you'll have no trouble finding things that will help with the Third Eye. That way, you can start working with it immediately, even before you obtain the crystals you are looking for.

Good luck!
Old 06-06-2013, 06:25 PM
Master

I agree with Likes2Read.......... clear quartz

but I also want to highly recommend Amethyst!!!!

the other night, I placed a big amethyst cluster on my third eye and I felt so much energy from it.........

more energy than I have felt in a LONG time!!!

so much that it felt shocking, literally...

I felt energy coming from the amethyst down through all my chakras down to my legs.

It was very strong.

but I have always used clear quartz on my third eye, but now im using amethyst because it's stronger.

I also placed the other amethyst cluster on my crown while the other was on my third eye and I felt it strong that way too.
Old 06-06-2013, 07:25 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena
I agree with Likes2Read.......... clear quartz

but I also want to highly recommend Amethyst!!!!

the other night, I placed a big amethyst cluster on my third eye and I felt so much energy from it.........

more energy than I have felt in a LONG time!!!

so much that it felt shocking, literally...

I felt energy coming from the amethyst down through all my chakras down to my legs.

It was very strong.

but I have always used clear quartz on my third eye, but now im using amethyst because it's stronger.

I also placed the other amethyst cluster on my crown while the other was on my third eye and I felt it strong that way too.

Welp, time to buy an amethyst cluster lol.
"It will remain remarkable, in what ever way our future concepts may develop, that the very study of the external world led to the scientific conclusion that the content of the consciousness is the ultimate universal reality." -Eugene Wigner, physicist and Nobel Prize winner.
Old 06-06-2013, 09:44 PM
who_knows11

I actually have a very large amethyst cluster. I have put it on my third eye and I've felt nothing. :(
Old 07-06-2013, 02:01 AM
Master

awww, im sorry............... maybe it's working for you, you just don't feel the energy.
some people are more sensitive to crystal energy than others.

keep putting the stones on your third eye!
Old 07-06-2013, 02:05 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylou
Welp, time to buy an amethyst cluster lol.

I hope if you get one, I hope that it does the same for you as it did for me.

I've heard that crystals affect different people in different ways....

everybody has their own powerful crystals that work wonders for them....

for example, amethyst might be the most powerful stone for me, and let's say aquamarine is the most powerful stone for you....

im not sure, but it seems that way.....
Old 09-06-2013, 11:27 AM
Newbie ;)

Does anybody know of where to get these crystals? I too am hoping to open my third eye.
Old 09-06-2013, 03:55 PM
bleepjk

I've never ordered crystals online but this store seems pretty legit.
http://www.healingcrystals.com/