Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 31-05-2016, 09:32 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder
Future Of Planet Earth?

Yes, this is a rant, and as well a question to all humanity.

A lot of beautiful feilds and places are just being built over, horrible concorete buildings, it's not beautiful at all, by the year 2050, they say scenery will be very hard to find more. I had a lovely feild near me but it was built over sadly, I remember climbing trees and lying in the grass, now I cannot, as it's now a car-park. It annoys me, and if I protest, it still wont do much.

Why cannot we just find a way to stop the world over-populating, and stop building new towns and cities? We have enough! We do not need more.

People just don't care, and it confuses me how some people can be so foolish, nature once ruled our planet before we came and F*&!%'ed it up! It annoys me, and scares me for when I am older, I want to live in the country-side, and not to see big sky-scrapers on the sky line, it's ugly!

Can some one please explain why people won't do this?

Like they say, ''You Don't Know What You Have Until It's Gone.''
Old 18-07-2016, 08:00 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by arlonicholson
Yes, this is a rant, and as well a question to all humanity.

A lot of beautiful feilds and places are just being built over, horrible concorete buildings, it's not beautiful at all, by the year 2050, they say scenery will be very hard to find more. I had a lovely feild near me but it was built over sadly, I remember climbing trees and lying in the grass, now I cannot, as it's now a car-park. It annoys me, and if I protest, it still wont do much.

Why cannot we just find a way to stop the world over-populating, and stop building new towns and cities? We have enough! We do not need more.

People just don't care, and it confuses me how some people can be so foolish, nature once ruled our planet before we came and F*&!%'ed it up! It annoys me, and scares me for when I am older, I want to live in the country-side, and not to see big sky-scrapers on the sky line, it's ugly!

Can some one please explain why people won't do this?

Like they say, ''You Don't Know What You Have Until It's Gone.''

Nature is still and will always rule the planet, as the planet is nature and nature is the planet. Humanity is a product of nature, her offspring, just as lemons are the result of and part of the lemon tree, humanity is the result of and part of nature, and this cannot be undone.

Thus humanity is dependent upon nature, nature is not dependent upon humanity. First the support system must be in place prior top a species being formed, they arise mutually, so the worst that is going to happen if humanity ruins its support system is that humanity will rid itself of itself, and nature will create a new species as it always does. If nature doesn't reveal how interconnected all of humanity is, the fact that we're all dependent upon it for our survival, then nothing does.

Nature is humanities God while it is upon this earth, and if some don't believe this then they can stop eating, drinking and breathing nature and see just how much they are in need of her. The beautiful thing about nature is that its impartial, and it will maintain balance at any cost regardless of age, rank, notoriety, religion, nationality or wealth; death is the great equalizer.
Old 22-09-2016, 10:03 PM
Pathfinder

we are like a "damages" prduct of the nature that keeps hurting and destroying our Mother..
Old 18-10-2016, 05:07 PM
Experiencer

I agree that people will destroy this planet. We can't live without damaging.
Old 28-11-2016, 03:14 AM
Master
Nature and our mother earth has its way of keeping things in balance. Quite often when she does her balancing act it isn't pretty. But i feel nature will always win! She never gives up and she a lot more powerful than humans. Until the day she balances out again i am going to help by planting 1 tree and giving one smile at a time. Because i am only human and that's the best i can do.
Old 28-11-2016, 04:59 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
Nature and our mother earth has its way of keeping things in balance. Quite often when she does her balancing act it isn't pretty. But i feel nature will always win! She never gives up and she a lot more powerful than humans. Until the day she balances out again i am going to help by planting 1 tree and giving one smile at a time. Because i am only human and that's the best i can do.
As you say, Nature finds a balance. The trouble is, that balance usually comes from extinctions. Unless we change, humans will go - I have no doubt, but sadly, we'll take a good any other species with us.
Old 28-11-2016, 05:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObServant
As you say, Nature finds a balance. The trouble is, that balance usually comes from extinctions. Unless we change, humans will go - I have no doubt, but sadly, we'll take a good any other species with us.
But until that day comes i am going to do my best to make it a better world.
Old 28-11-2016, 12:35 PM
Master
Joni Mitchell ~ Big Yellow Taxi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWwUJH70ubM
Old 29-12-2016, 09:07 AM
Guide
Concrete is all natural. Does a beaver dam destroy a lake? Do swamp creatures pollute the swamp until its a danger to non-swamp creatures?