Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 22-04-2015, 02:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Hey Desert rat
I hope you right for all sinners sake
Just one question were does satan stay??

There is evil , but I dont think it has a central leader . We punish our selve , not God , karma .
Back to that t.v. show , they want people to watch so they add stuff to make it interesting . If you want to watch sewing and cooking shows there on p. b. s.
p.s. Back in the mid 70s when the natonal enq. whould have stories that read like , woman gives birth to a two headed alien baby , she would say " it must be true , its there in black and white ! "
Old 22-04-2015, 03:54 PM
Master
Smile

Some say there is no hell, when you pass over if you have done bad things down here the after life is so pure so magical you be come really aware of the bad vibes you created on the earth plane and you have to go through some kind of cleansing thing
Old 22-04-2015, 04:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
Satan is a word for class of jinn in terms of Middle Eastern religion. They are mid-range (out of 5 levels) in terms of hierarchy. Ref: Shaitan Wikipedia

People can deny (possible) reality as much as they like. But if they end up in hell for all eternity, then they have only got themselves to blame.

Is it worth the risk of finding out its all true when its too late ?

If its

True - billions are screwed for eternity
Matrix - billions will turn into Agent Smiths
Lie - billions will soon see the Draconians living off our low vibration emotions

As for how i believe - a vision from YHWH of my homeland Tartarus surrounded by similar rephaim, reminded me of how horrific it feels like down there.
As for how i believe - a vision from YHWH of my homeland Tartarus surrounded by similar rephaim, reminded me of how horrific it feels like down there.
How do u know YHWH send the vision to u ?

Just because some people don't believe in hell does not condemn them to hell
if there is such a place lolll i am so confused i should not of asked.Even if there is no hell i still want to do what is right on earth.I am not looking for an
reason to do sin like i want because there is no hell.I think if there is a hell i am scared i will fail.The problem is i believe in satan and God send him packing
but were did he go?
What some people say hell is its just too unreal its a place if its real you don't
want to be at.
I DON'T BELIEVE GOD WILL SEND US THERE IS HE CAN HELP IT
The Bible says God will one day come to earth i judge the living and the dead
so we can only go to hell then and some people said there are people in hell now so that does not make sense to me.
Another thing i believe Jesus died for our sins so all our sins are forgiven.
I cant see God will send us to such a place.God is a god of love
Old 22-04-2015, 05:11 PM
Deactivated Account

I don't believe in hell. I believe in a realm where low vibrational people can go and leave again out of choice, but not hell.
Old 22-04-2015, 05:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
I don't believe in hell. I believe in a realm where low vibrational people can go and leave again out of choice, but not hell.
Hi
Just want to know why you don't believe??
Do u believe in heaven and where is God?
Old 22-04-2015, 05:39 PM
Master
"If you’re frightened of dying and you’re holding on, you’ll see devils tearing your life away. But if you’ve made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth." -Eckhart von Hochheim
Old 22-04-2015, 06:02 PM
Master
Quote:
How do u know YHWH send the vision to u ?
i had a vision and posted it on the internet assuming it was a vision of Revelation 16:10 when the sky goes black.

An angel contacted me saying that it had many similarities with how it looks and feels in Tartarus.

Quote:
Another thing i believe Jesus died for our sins so all our sins are forgiven. God is a god of love
And so God of Love, sent His one and begotten son to save all of us sinners from hell. Yet, people are turning away from Jesus Christ in their millions.

On Judgment Day, do people want the ultimate attorney in their defense (Jesus Christ) or somehow believe they will survive alone on the court stand ?
Old 22-04-2015, 10:48 PM
Suspended
I've discovered two things that might be called Hell.

One is that hell is a place on Earth. I've had a difficult time in life & feel that I've been to hell & back. Yet I see so much more punishment in the world.

Two is a place that I visited in space. It was like a pitch black shadow, a construct, against the stars, but it was the feeling that I felt from it. Words can't describe how awful it was. Beyond evil is the best I can do, like the happenings in the film 'Event Horizon' only much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much worse.

Much much worse!

Now that I think about it, if there is that Divine, Godly blanket of love & joy, that fills the body like nothing before, which there is, then this other thing might well be the opposite of that.
Old 22-04-2015, 10:50 PM
Neville

The Cathars regarded the physical plain of existence as hell...I only mention it because it raises the possibility that this is hell and you are already living through it, hence a fear of hell in the non physical plains might just be academic...
Old 23-04-2015, 11:58 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Hi
Just want to know why you don't believe??
Do u believe in heaven and where is God?

Hell is illogical, I don't know why people do believe in it.

The idea that if you don't believe in what is meant to be a loving benevolent creator then you burn in flames for eternity?

What about that makes sense?