Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 06-06-2014, 07:18 AM
Knower
at first the flames was really low, and it didn't seem as if was burning, then in the mid morning, the flames was sticking straight up and my room was bright. now the flames are burning regular..mid-size flames, they're sort of like dancing. My green candle is burning slow. I say the 23rd psalms throughout the day and a prayer in my mind. I feel pretty good with them being lit. Thanks everyone
Old 06-06-2014, 02:51 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by almondeyez68
at first the flames was really low, and it didn't seem as if was burning, then in the mid morning, the flames was sticking straight up and my room was bright. now the flames are burning regular..mid-size flames, they're sort of like dancing. My green candle is burning slow. I say the 23rd psalms throughout the day and a prayer in my mind. I feel pretty good with them being lit. Thanks everyone

You are most welcome--it sounds like everything is working just fine!
Old 06-06-2014, 08:44 PM
Knower
I pray so, I've been out of work since my accident and seems like I've been jumping hurdles. I pray that everything works out in my favor. Money has stop, so I'm doing my best to pull my blessings in. Thank you.
Old 07-06-2014, 03:15 AM
LadyTerra

Quote:
I pray so, I've been out of work since my accident and seems like I've been jumping hurdles. I pray that everything works out in my favor. Money has stop, so I'm doing my best to pull my blessings in. Thank you.

I wish you well and pray that you find a job (very soon)!
Old 07-06-2014, 03:37 AM
Master

Yes, almondeyez, I hope everything goes well for you
Old 15-06-2014, 05:56 AM
Knower
Hey everybody, I have a praise report. I was burning my green and white 7 day candles, and I had written a check out to myself for 500.00 dollars and place it under my candles, well today I received a 500.00 money order. While my candles were burning, I recited the 23rd psalms over it morning, noon and night. I am so so so beyond excited right night, I can run around the block. Thank you all for your wisdom on rituals, spells and everything. Peace & Blessings:)
Old 15-06-2014, 12:46 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Hey everybody, I have a praise report. I was burning my green and white 7 day candles, and I had written a check out to myself for 500.00 dollars and place it under my candles, well today I received a 500.00 money order. While my candles were burning, I recited the 23rd psalms over it morning, noon and night. I am so so so beyond excited right night, I can run around the block. Thank you all for your wisdom on rituals, spells and everything. Peace & Blessings:)

I am so glad for you...AlmondEyez68!

Now...I would like to suggest something...it is only what I believe and I am only offering it to you--so that you might have a chance to consider my perspective.

This money came to you--because you are in a time of great need--to take advantage and begin using Magic for personal gain might backfire and have unintended consequences.

Perhaps...after Mercury goes Direct on July 1st...(on the next Waxing Moon--which happens to be the Blessing Moon) you might consider another Green & White Candle Ritual...this time focusing on the right employment situation. IMHO...in this way you are asking The Universe for an opportunity to provide for yourself and that will be a lasting solution...instead of a temporary fix.

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...

Ever your friend,

LadyTerra
Old 15-06-2014, 06:21 PM
Knower
Thank you Lady Terra;
I'm thankful for the blessing and yes you are right it is only a temporarily fix. This coming week I will be focus on getting a job, the right job, meeting the right people and having favor with them. New opportunity is what I'm focusing on. Thank you again :)

Almondeyezs
Old 15-06-2014, 06:58 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Thank you Lady Terra;
I'm thankful for the blessing and yes you are right it is only a temporarily fix. This coming week I will be focus on getting a job, the right job, meeting the right people and having favor with them. New opportunity is what I'm focusing on. Thank you again :)

Almondeyezs

We are about to enter the Waning Phase of the Mead Moon.

This is the time to fearlessly assess your habits & behaviors and attempt to identify any personal things you need to change--then send them away and make a commitment to changing those negatives into positives.

No more Candle Workings should be attempted--until after July 1st--when Mercury goes direct. The Waxing Phase of the Moon is the best time to draw positive situations--like better employment.
Old 16-06-2014, 12:23 AM
Knower
So I should wait to do anything after July first? and just write down and re-evaluate everything I want to change from neg. to pos. okay I can do that. Thank you again :)