Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 13-02-2013, 11:21 PM
Super Moderator
cats and after life

I am just wondering if anyone knows about cats and the after life. I have read about rainbow and going to look at bighthaven. I have also researched this.

My cat passed away two weeks ago. I could not physically hold him as he went under my deck and was too weak to come out. He and I were conversing him speaking Siamese and me crying and talking(I don't remember what I said. He took his last breath after. I believe he waited for me to find him before he went. Actually I know this.

Lat week I found a piece of cat food Shaped like a heart. I think he sent it to me to let me know he knows I loved him and did all I could.

I believe hes come to visit me. I am wondering how long before he would come back in another cat body.

Just looking for anything
Old 13-02-2013, 11:36 PM
Super Moderator
Hi tealtwist,
I am so sorry for the loss of your dear cat. But he will be OK.
They do have Souls, and they do pass through to the astral, quite happily. I haven't had many physical "signs" from my dog after she passed, (the only kind of thing that came near it was finding a stick we used to play with under deep snow. I tripped on it as if by 'accident'.
But I have had some experiences with her contacting me, (unmistakable and very strong empathetic contacts, of her energy suddenly 'rushing in on me' with her character and a lot of affection) and meeting her briefly while I was out-of-body.
If you're interested, our story is here:

http://www.dog2spirit.wordpress.com (a dog's life after death)

(yes, I know -not quite cats, but they all have a place in the afterlife)

I have no experiences of reincarnation, that I'm aware of, but I am looking forward to being re-united with my dog when I pass from this world, as I believe we all will be with those we have loved very well.
Blessings to you
Old 14-02-2013, 07:19 AM
Blackhawk

I read your original post and when I read the first post I had a strong feeling he would pass on, I would have posted something but when I read down you had already found him.

I'm so, so sorry for your loss.

I want you to know that he is still with you, in fact he hasn't even attempted to move on at all. He is around you all the time, every day. He did leave you the heart shaped food and I'm seeing an image of him weaving through your legs and 'talking' to you with miaows still. Whenever you feel like little goosebumps that's him brushing up against you. I'm not a cat person at all, but he's showing me how he use to turn his head and kind of butt you with it and rub his head on you? He's still doing that and wants to know why you aren't paying attention to him as much anymore. He wants you to talk to him all the time like you used to. He likes it where he is, he is giving me an impression of a bed. 'soft and warm' are the words I'm getting. He's glad he's not in the cold anymore but that it wasn't so bad and that you're blaming yourself too much.

The only other thing I get is to please leave your bedroom door open so he can sleep on your bed at night.

I don't get the impression that he's sorry he had to leave as he doesn't actually feel like he's left at all, just that his energy has changed state.
Old 14-02-2013, 10:14 AM
Master

An extract from a NDE given by a cat loving lady...

"I can reassure you that there ARE cats in Heaven. I met all of mine (46 of them!)
Best wishes to you. See you 'up there' someday."

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 14-02-2013, 11:04 AM
Master

I've had my cat friends who have passed on visit me in dreams and I have visited them in dreams as well. I even had a cat who I believe had been killed suddenly in her next life come back to visit me after to help reorient herself. It seemed like that anyway.
Old 15-02-2013, 12:14 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawk
I read your original post and when I read the first post I had a strong feeling he would pass on, I would have posted something but when I read down you had already found him.

I'm so, so sorry for your loss.

I want you to know that he is still with you, in fact he hasn't even attempted to move on at all. He is around you all the time, every day. He did leave you the heart shaped food and I'm seeing an image of him weaving through your legs and 'talking' to you with miaows still. Whenever you feel like little goosebumps that's him brushing up against you. I'm not a cat person at all, but he's showing me how he use to turn his head and kind of butt you with it and rub his head on you? He's still doing that and wants to know why you aren't paying attention to him as much anymore. He wants you to talk to him all the time like you used to. He likes it where he is, he is giving me an impression of a bed. 'soft and warm' are the words I'm getting. He's glad he's not in the cold anymore but that it wasn't so bad and that you're blaming yourself too much.

The only other thing I get is to please leave your bedroom door open so he can sleep on your bed at night.

I don't get the impression that he's sorry he had to leave as he doesn't actually feel like he's left at all, just that his energy has changed state.

What Blackhawk said kind of rings so true with me.
The reason I say that is because I learned after a few weeks (after my dog's passing) that she was happily still "around me and the house"
I didn't sense her presence all the time, it was just whenever she sent a little 'rush' of affection -those were the times I became aware that she was around. Other things, ( 2 or three dreams which should have shown me for certain she was still with me) didn't quite get through to me, because I wasn't SURE about her "afterlife" at that point. It was really only when I went out of body twice, that I got my evidence and that cinched it for me.

I am not certain if she came and went....to higher astral levels, and then back...or whether she simply stuck beside me during those 2+ months. But it definitely seemed to me that she was quite content living (for at least a great deal of her time)in the next-dimension-state of our house.
Once it became absolutely clear to me she was living there, I didn't interfere with her, I let nature take its course, as she seemed quite happy. I talked to her -and received responses (these responses were little rushes of sudden affection coloured with her energy-pattern and character, following on from what I'd said -so I knew she could definitely hear me.

(haha I was talking to her cheerfully while out on a walk once, where no-one else ever seems to go...and guess what? I turned a corner on the country lane and bumped right into a woman walking her dog, who stared at me oddly. I didn't even have time to pretend I was using my phone! Her dog came up to me lovingly, as that dog could possibly see/sense my dog's spirit, but the woman glanced warily at me!)

Anyway, in time, nature did take its course, and my dog did pass through to a deeper level of the Astral. So she's not always around now. However, that hasn't stopped her coming back to see me, and her visits are regular and full of fun and love. She does come onto my bed at night quite frequently. I don't feel anything "physical" -just the warm cuddle-up energy from her.

From what I experienced with my dog I can quite safely say she had no concept whatsoever of anything horrible having happened like "death". She was aware of changes of course, but she seemed to ride them well, and wasn't upset by them, so long as we could share a spiritual "cuddle-up."
She moved on when she was good-and-ready. Neither did she seem much fazed by my early grieving and sad emotions -that I was aware of.
She did seem very happy when we made contact in one way or another though.

I would love to know more details of her experiences...but they will always be a mystery to me I think....
Old 15-02-2013, 03:15 PM
Master
All of our cats that passed have come back to visit. Their messages are "we love you, we miss you." My children see them in solid forms. I have seen them as flat rectangular or squarish energies. One stayed for a year before passing on. I saw her in solid forms and heard her playing with wires etc. as she did when she was alive. Last year, my daughter said she's decided to come back and become a spirit guardian for her sibling whom is 12 years old now. Some of them expressed interest in coming back into the family. Whether or not they are reincarnated, I do not know because the recent 2 kitten additions to our family share very similar characteristics of the 2 that have passed away. The cats told my daughter that they can split and be in different places at the same time.

Storm left you a very precious gift and confirmation.
Old 15-02-2013, 04:50 PM
Tea Break

Angel1

Hi everyone -

I hope all our messages are helping you find some comfort, tealtwist.

I have a much-loved cat myself who is now getting elderly, and I'm bracing myself for the inevitable parting, as 13 is a pretty good age for a feline.

I've already actually had a message from her via a Spiritiualist medium some years ago(!) that she'll stay around me after her passing, till I move into a new home. Then she'll be off, till we meet again in the Spirit world at the time of my own passing. She already knows I'll mourn for her, and has tried to soften the blow a bit. That's cat-love.

Your own friend will be having a great time in Spirit tealtwist, animals have their own Heaven-world too. They can visit our one (and visit us here in this world) but have their own special place to be, too.

Your friend still remembers you, so you remember the good times - and smile for him.
Old 15-02-2013, 08:18 PM
Master

I recently interacted with my father and he had his favourite dog with him on the other side, it was nice to connect with both energies and i was able to thank the little dog for being kind to me and loving me.

I would say keep up your usual dialogue with your cat, keep loving them, honour the pictures you have of them - I'm sure you have one as a friend. Our pets need our love from the other side as much as humans.
Old 15-02-2013, 10:02 PM
Super Moderator
I really like this thread. It is wonderful to be able to talk about these things.

I have also heard that our animals can "speak" to us, that they will be able to do that when we are re-united after passing-over, but also that if we are able to "hear" them, we can have telepathic conversations now!
I'm OK with empathy, but pretty useless so far with telepathy (when it comes to words) but I'm working on this.
I'd really love to be able to hear her "talk" to me!