Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 21-10-2012, 11:29 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolchic101
Interesting question. Let's say you are divorced and you don't like your ex. Do you have to see them once you're both on the Other Side? I mean it wouldn't be Heaven if you bump into your ex right? LOL

Another scenario. Let's say you passed away first and your widowed spouse remarries, would you get jealous in Heaven that someone has taken your place?

I understand we will not be able to know this until we're actually "there". What are your thoughts?

I think it works like this...
After "death" once we transition, and all the interim things we might need to do (such as healings etc) I think we go to our "own level" -that is -the default level of our Soul's energies. And as far as I know, around us, there are likely to be energies/people/entities with whom we have those things in common.
I don't think we are likely to be in the company of people we actively dislike -unless of course we wanted to be, to give forgiveness, or get to know their Souls a bit better, etc. We probably dislike them because their energy patterns are very different to our own.

It may be that one of the reasons we come to incarnate on Earth is so that we get the opportunity of mixing with energies which are unlike our own -difficult though that may be, it gives us friction, and friction can stimulate growth.

I don't know for sure about the "jealousy" thing, except it's obvious that the emotion of jealousy or rancour of any kind would lower the spiritual vibrations a LOT, and it could be that the Soul who feels them would start to experience things on the lower astral that they didn't like, and may learn to gravitate away from such things to be in a better happier place. However, such things could make angry ghosts of people who were not willing to let go of their negativity.
Old 22-10-2012, 03:01 PM
merrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
This man has visited the afterlife extensively and has lots to share.

http://www.multidimensionalman.com/M...ter_death.html

Great site Henri, He has shared some wonderful information.

Merrie
Old 28-10-2012, 07:34 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Interesting question. Let's say you are divorced and you don't like your ex. Do you have to see them once you're both on the Other Side? I mean it wouldn't be Heaven if you bump into your ex right? LOL
I think its a possibility due to karmic connections. Like do I have to see my ex in laws too? They don't like me and have done things to me which I think are creating negative karma. My thoughts about them are not pleasant. I'm probably creating negative karma as I type this.

Quote:

Another scenario. Let's say you passed away first and your widowed spouse remarries, would you get jealous in Heaven that someone has taken your place?
From my understanding based on what people report in LBL hypnotic regressions the answer is no you would not be jealous as jealousy is a human ego thing and does not exist in the spiritual realm. Instead you would send love and feel happy for them.
Old 30-10-2012, 01:44 PM
coolchic101

Quote:
Originally Posted by alamode
I think its a possibility due to karmic connections. Like do I have to see my ex in laws too? They don't like me and have done things to me which I think are creating negative karma. My thoughts about them are not pleasant. I'm probably creating negative karma as I type this.

I haven't heard of any karma resulting from having unpleasant (or even diabolical) thoughts about others. There is a reason why you feel the way you feel about them and it is understandable. It is your mind's way of dealing with stress. I like how a psychologist by the name of Carl Jung said, "People do not overcome things, they just move on."

However, I have read too much about karma resulting from revenge. To me, revenge is ineffective no matter how much someone has hurt you. It is dangerous and can get you in trouble with the law. There's a difference between just having unpleasant thoughts versus putting your thoughts into action.
If I have a hard time moving on from my thoughts about someone, I just let "God" deal with it. I say "Dear God, this is too much for me, deal with it."
Asking your higher source to take the burden off of your hands is more effective then revenge, at least to me it is. Not to mention it also helps me relieve my stress.

Quote:
From my understanding based on what people report in LBL hypnotic regressions the answer is no you would not be jealous as jealousy is a human ego thing and does not exist in the spiritual realm. Instead you would send love and feel happy for them.

I like this perspective.
Old 30-10-2012, 03:24 PM
Administrator
Quote:

I understand we will not be able to know this until we're actually "there". What are your thoughts?

Hello

Well I can share something from two spirits that I had in me first home. The first crossing I ever did. There was a long history of domestic abuses and one night he killed her. It was ruled a domestic accident and he lived on free and clear. We purchased the house not knowing the history that happened there or why the fireplace had been removed. Seems that is where she died.

The house was a renatl income property we purchased so it came with a tennant in it. Things were all good unil it became empty on the top floor. That is when litterally all "H" broke loose. Night after night we would hear yelling and screaming and "Thud" as something hit a wall. To find nothing. No one wanted to rent it, but still we did not know why.

It seems that she had not made her crossing as she did not feel that her death found justice and when he finally passed away they re met again where their last meeting had taken place. They were night afer night re living that last moment of her life.

We crossed him over first and I so feared a door of flames opening for him to step into that image of "H" came in from childhood teachings. Well that so did not happen he stepped into the Light and it was such a peaceful feeling of closure and understandings that he would heal from the life he had lived. When it came to crossing her over to the Light she so did not want to go. Fear of him and fear of having to continue to repeat what she endured in life. So of that old school teachings of til death do ye part and ye meet again in Heaven. She did not want to meet again. I was assured that would not happen and I crossed her.

It was about a month later she came back to me in Spirit and told me that she was safe and that he was not with her and it was all good. I leaned there we control that path and we control on some levels what we want to experience. Now that is not to say that there might not be reasons when we cross over that those paths do not meet again....but it would not be on that negative level we had in life I so feel. The healing work continues.

I often get asked what happens if one had more than one LOVe and what one they are with as they do not want to choose....its all "one" over there and that phsycial form is gone form us we can have all we want and its all ok. Gone are the human conditons of jeleousy and judements. One Spirit said to me that "I can have my cake and eat it too over here. I can have all the woman I cared for in life and none of them is I so choose. It is that place of perfect understandings and peace."

Lynn
Old 30-10-2012, 07:06 PM
Administrator

I agree lynn thats the way i understood it to be

Namaste
Old 22-11-2012, 01:23 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
I have heard that only like minded souls would gravitate towards each other. So I assume that if you still have issues with your ex and vice versa, then you won't be gravitating towards them anytime soon :P

Another opinion I've heard. You can block out people you don't want to see. They may see you but you won't see them. I like this one too.

Only 1 of my ex's, I wouldn't mind seeing on the Other Side. We've already resolved our karma in this lifetime so we are cool. I think we've shared about 1-2 other past lives together. For the rest of my ex's, well they can all go to (fill in the blank LOL).

I heard about this as well, and am inclined to believe it's true. I mean, when you die, it's not like you automatically become a whole new person filled with unbelievable amounts of love for everyone. If you have a grudge when you die, you carry it over with you, or at least that is my personal belief. So if you don't want to see your backstabbing, two timing ex, then you don't have to. Personally I want to see one of my exes and I know he'll want to see me as well. He's already reached out to me since he left this world a few months ago.
Old 24-11-2012, 02:50 PM
Knower
Quote:

I think that would make sense the one that passed would want the widow/partner to be happy I'm sure and if they are able to find someone that makes them happy I'd think that would make their departed happy as well.
Old 24-11-2012, 10:25 PM
Juanita

there may be some "issues" when you first cross over, but that disipates rather quickly as it is all about Love on the Otherside......You are reunited with your soul family (the same vibrational level) and the same ones that you reincarnate with time after time......you love them and they love you, but there probably will be "one" with whom you share a special and deep bond....sometimes a soul that you hated here does turn out to be part of your soul family, and they played a part in this lifetime that was supposed to be a "lesson" for you........once you "remember" forgiveness is instantaneous as you realize and see the bigger picture........and yes, sometimes a soulmate on the other side will "lead" you to a new partner in life.. all they want is for us to be as happy as we can be while learning and experiencing the life events that we preplanned for our soul growth.......
Old 28-11-2012, 07:11 AM
Master

Yes, I agree that there will be "issues" as you are in a healing place and there will be wrongs that you need to be healed of and then there is an integration into a new place which will take some adjustment.

But the stripping of the ego will make exes less of a problem then you might think - they probably won't be a problem!