Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 08-02-2012, 06:37 PM
sesheta

To Candyfloss28

I personally do not believe in "heaven" or "hell". I believe that we get reincarnated, and keep coming back until we have learned everything we were supposed to. What happens after that? I am sure there are other realms or planes of existence - but I don't believe in the classical versions of heaven being full of angels with fluffy white wings, or hell being a fiery pit where you're punished forever!
Is your fear based on the fact that you feel you are not living in a way deserving of anything else? If so, I think that is the real fear you need to work on - just my opinions :)
Old 08-02-2012, 07:04 PM
Master

There are indeed lower realms in the spirit world for everything must find it's mark, but there is no eternal damnation. This was invented by the Church to further its own ends and to terrify the ignorant, superstitious masses into submission.

Know that there is perfect justice, all will be worked out and 'purified' via the Wheel of Life.

Make the most of the here and now, the future will take care of itself.
Concentrate on the highest spiritual virtues - kindness, love and service.
That is my advice.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 08-02-2012, 09:07 PM
Juanita

IM0, based on my own expereinces, the personal experiences of others, years of reading everything possible on the Aferlife---adcs, ndes, obes, near-death visions, channeled spirit, etc. ----no, there is no such thing as hell as you probably perceive it to be...as others have said, there are many levels on the Otherside and realms within levels....and like attracts like as they are the same vibration, and most important it is only a temporary stop on the journey........"if" that stop is necessary at all......which for the majority of folks, it is not---unless you are a Hitler and even he will eventually "see" the Light and move upward....... I do not think that we reincarnate that quickly either, as we need time to rest, be healed and make our plans, along with our soul family, for our next incarnation..........so please surround yourself with love and light and don't dwell on negativity or fear--which is the opposite of love........
Old 08-02-2012, 09:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by theophilus
There is one problem with this; these people experienced near death experiences but didn't actually die so they can't really know what happens to those who actually do die.

That is so, but the hundreds of stories I've read have given me quite a good glimpse as far as it goes.

Xan

Old 08-02-2012, 10:28 PM
Dilchannan

Maybe your fear is trying to help you. Fear without action is paralysis, taking action even when fearful takes courage. Your fear of hell is your soul trying to reach for God. Take a moment in prayer, ask God...He will never lead you astray..

Peace to you..
Old 08-02-2012, 11:20 PM
hoonsince89

you create your own destiny.... I believe hell is just confronting the problems you refused to accept in your previous life, and the people who are to afraid to accept these changes or confront them remain in a state "hell" until the problem is resolved, if you do not resolve it quick enough you will be reincarnated.

I do not believe in the Cristian term of hell, just in different levels/plains as others have probably said. Which one you choose to reside in depends on the the way you've gone about things in the current life- hence karma.

I also think that over the years Christianity has been taken away from its true meaning and has created the image of hell as a way to gain control of the masses.

Why do you think you are going to hell? If you are able to tell that you are not doing something the right way, why not work to correct it?
Old 09-02-2012, 02:32 AM
Knower
I don't believe in heaven or hell, only other worlds within this world which share good and bad. Not sure what it is like on the other side but that's how I feel.
Old 09-02-2012, 10:15 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
IM0, based on my own expereinces, the personal experiences of others, years of reading everything possible on the Aferlife---adcs, ndes, obes, near-death visions, channeled spirit, etc. ----no, there is no such thing as hell as you probably perceive it to be...as others have said, there are many levels on the Otherside and realms within levels....and like attracts like as they are the same vibration, and most important it is only a temporary stop on the journey........"if" that stop is necessary at all......which for the majority of folks, it is not---unless you are a Hitler and even he will eventually "see" the Light and move upward....... I do not think that we reincarnate that quickly either, as we need time to rest, be healed and make our plans, along with our soul family, for our next incarnation..........so please surround yourself with love and light and don't dwell on negativity or fear--which is the opposite of love........

Well said.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 09-02-2012, 10:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by theophilus
There is one problem with this; these people experienced near death experiences but didn't actually die so they can't really know what happens to those who actually do die.

well I think this man actually "did die" , but came back

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...SStudXoae8bI0w

I really like the posts in this thread, and am surprised that most people don't believe in the conventional Hell and I don't either.
Old 09-02-2012, 04:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
well I think this man actually "did die" , but came back
There are several accounts of people who claim they died and came back but the different stories give conflicting picture of what existence is like after we die. If is obvious that most of them must be wrong and possible that all of them are.