Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 16-02-2019, 12:37 PM
Guide
An Affair

When I was growing up, I went to church religiously, by myself because I knew I needed a higher power in my life. I almost wanted to become a nun when I was 14 to be closer to God, but then learned through my catholic friend that nuns weren’t allowed to kiss boys. That was the deal breaker for me.

But I drifted away from formal religion in my late teens. In my late 20s, I became worried that I was feeling lost because I stopped going to church. So I asked God to give me a dream that would let me know what to do. This was the dream:

I’m in an brightly lit environment but I don’t know where. I suddenly hear God say to me

“What is a good affair?”

Me: “It’s when two people love each other and no one else knows about it.”

God: “I want you to have a God Affair.”

I knew exactly what he meant and never bothered to go back to church because I knew all I needed was to focus on MY relationship ( and how I define it) with God, love and everything else would fall into place.

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 05-03-2019, 04:37 PM
Seeker
It's amazing how simply talking to God clears many things up for you so quickly, isn't it?

I too, once faithfully went to church and when I stopped I felt so lost because I just wanted to be closer to god and I thought attending a church was the only way to accomplish that. However, through a high school friend I was awakened and now my relationship with God is growing more than it ever has before.

Never forget you can always ask God in times of need of guidance, love clarity. When you feel as though you may be losing hope, ask God. He will always help you!