Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 10-02-2019, 06:13 AM
Master
Hi Raven,

The forum (SF) is a great place to find out exactly how varied our ideas are. Many, many are open to others and mindful about judgment - but just as in the rest of society you will absolutely meet others who are not as much interested in exchange as in being right and 'correcting' others.

I hope you can appreciate it anyway, we all have different levels of understanding, my understanding is that the harder a person insist on on particular idea/text/solution the further from the actual fluent, ungraspable, indescribable truth they are. But hey, I might be wrong, and I might learn so later in my path ;)

Just wanted to give you a heads up, as I identified with your words, and remember wanting to leave the forum a couple of times in the beginning after reading discussions that were all ego and very little love.

Luckily, there are quite a few forum angels that fly by with a breeze of peace and a redeeming word <3

Wholeheartedly welcome, hope you'll learn as much as I have, and feel as at home here as I have, too.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 10-02-2019, 06:50 PM
Seeker

Thank you Aunt Bud!!!! :)
Old 10-02-2019, 06:51 PM
Seeker

Joynumber, hi! Welcome to the forum as well! :)
Old 10-02-2019, 06:53 PM
Seeker

Realm Ki, thanks so much for such a kind message and taking your time to connect with me on here, I really do appreciate it!! Blessings to you!! And blessings to everyone that has reached out to me and given me a welcome! :)
Old 10-02-2019, 11:46 PM
Pathfinder

Welcome - love the name!
Old 11-02-2019, 11:13 PM
Seeker

Moon Willow, thank you!! I love your name as well, not sure if you based your name off of the tree, but willow trees are actually my favorite!!
Old 12-02-2019, 09:39 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven47
Moon Willow, thank you!! I love your name as well, not sure if you based your name off of the tree, but willow trees are actually my favorite!!

When I was a child I would lie in a Willow tree and it would tell me wonderful stories. Definitely a favourite tree of mine too
Old 14-02-2019, 07:33 AM
Pathfinder
Hi Raven! Welcome to the forum!
Old 14-02-2019, 10:44 PM
Seeker

Home remedies, thank you so much!! :)