Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 27-12-2018, 09:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Oh my and how about
it has been shown only our belief can change atoms!
Quantum physics is my thang.

Anyone not familiar with this stuff....listen or read Gregg Braden...he uncomplicates things very well.

You are absolutely correct that "our belief can change atoms" ... when viewed from a particular perspective.

Lord Jesus reportedly said that, if one has faith the size of a mustard seed, one can tell the mountain to move and the mountain will move. However, before doing that, one should consider the implications of such a move.
Old 27-12-2018, 11:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin
You might try, some people may surprise you; I have often found that it isn't concepts which are difficult to grasp, what is is trying to correctly imagine what another person is imagining when they use language; in order to do such questions are required but I suppose I can just repeat the process that you had to indoor

thanks again for all the links
Namaste. _/\_

Yes, you are correct!

My use of language tends to be very formal and archaic (probably why I took to Sanskrit so well) and even though English is my mother tongue, I find I can explain things much easier in Sanskrit.

I also have the distinct habit of boring everybody to death who just spends one minute with me.

If I could learn how to not be so boring when discussing Quantum Physics, that would be good...but I haven't learned the trick yet....but it's okay, I also tend to bore people when I discuss the Upanishads as well...or basically anything I say.

I'll be like "WILD, KINKY SEX!!!.....and now that I have your attention, let us discuss the Ribhu Gita..."

See, I don't have any throat chakra (Vishuddhi Chakra)...and it's not a case of it being blocked/closed, because it is totally non-existent! so that is half my problem.

Also, my Natal Saturn (karma) is retrograde (backwards) in Pisces (idealism) in the third house (communication)...and so, talking is a thing I was not meant to do, but I do it anyway....and I find that others will talk to everybody else in the conversational group and forget I am even there...so I must become a super-hero called "Actionwoman", because expressing my knowledge...what I have learned and experienced is a waste of time unless I can get everybody's wrapt, undivided attention...and it's not like that could ever be a possibility....so I am very socially awkward and painfully shy, generally....you wouldn't know it, but I am...this forum is the ONLY way I can express myself...the ONLY way.

...anyway, I am just saying, not really meaning anything by this post....just needed to try to express myself yet again...knowing that anything I say or do makes no difference whatsoever.

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 28-12-2018, 12:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
You are absolutely correct that "our belief can change atoms" ... when viewed from a particular perspective.
Lord Jesus reportedly said that, if one has faith the size of a mustard seed,
one can tell the mountain to move and the mountain will move.
However, before doing that, one should consider the implications of such a move.
I never do! I do only healings using belief.**
But if the person being healed is supposed to die they can next year...but not when I am asked to do a healing!!!

**Well, I won an absurdly hard miracle Superbowl one time...just with directing "that power that can move mountains";
Giants over the Patriots '07....I can tell u about it one day.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-12-2018, 02:54 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
That should be sufficient for now. My spiritual mentor always gave enough information for one to practice and, if one did not practice, she would adamantly refuse to answer questions. "Practice ... only then can you ask questions" was a familiar statement with her.
Fair enough - I like it.
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]

Last edited by Dustin : 28-12-2018 at 04:00 AM.
Old 28-12-2018, 03:07 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Now, practice is essential or it's all just talk and that won't lead to anything lasting and really worthwhile. Practice and all will ultimately revealed as one becomes a light unto one's self.
agreed though the book i've been working on creates its own revelations; i think alot of the experiences I've had throughout my life have only occured as a process which was long ago intended to result in the book; when there are things I wonder about which pertain to what I'm writting then I have experiences about such
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]
Old 28-12-2018, 03:42 AM
Experiencer
[quote=Shivani Devi]Namaste.[quote]

Namaste.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
My use of language tends to be very formal and archaic (probably why I took to Sanskrit so well) and even though English is my mother tongue, I find I can explain things much easier in Sanskrit.
That's really cool that Sanskrit has taken to you; I hear that as a language it is very useful in that words can be combined. It took me a long time to figureout how to express spiritual, quantum, and dimentional thoughts in English; the language I feel is archaic because it relies on sepritisum wherein reality is not that way.

Quote:
I also have the distinct habit of boring everybody to death who just spends one minute with me.

If I could learn how to not be so boring when discussing Quantum Physics, that would be good...but I haven't learned the trick yet....but it's okay, I also tend to bore people when I discuss the Upanishads as well...or basically anything I say.
I'm not sure your reason for boring people but in my experience I have found that intelegent people bore ordinary people and ordinary people bore intelegent people; unfortunately most people are ordinary people. I found everything you've written to be on the same level as myself and has all been interesting.

Quote:
I'll be like "WILD, KINKY SEX!!!.....and now that I have your attention, let us discuss the Ribhu Gita..."
lol

Quote:
See, I don't have any throat chakra (Vishuddhi Chakra)...and it's not a case of it being blocked/closed, because it is totally non-existent! so that is half my problem.
Hm I didn't know that was possible. On this aspect I would differ in that my throat chakra has to the extent of my awareness always been my most open one.

Quote:
Also, my Natal Saturn (karma) is retrograde (backwards) in Pisces (idealism) in the third house (communication)...and so, talking is a thing I was not meant to do, but I do it anyway....and I find that others will talk to everybody else in the conversational group and forget I am even there...so I must become a super-hero called "Actionwoman", because expressing my knowledge...what I have learned and experienced is a waste of time unless I can get everybody's wrapt, undivided attention...and it's not like that could ever be a possibility....so I am very socially awkward and painfully shy, generally....you wouldn't know it, but I am...this forum is the ONLY way I can express myself...the ONLY way.
I am Pisces as well; I have no idea what house, astrology was never my thing.

I don't know what the cause of people forgeting you in conversation but the same is often true for me, I'll post a thread and no well respond to it for months; I've learned not to take offense to it; I thing the cause, at least in my case is that people get intimidated by the way I speak or the thoughts I put out there or that they simply have nothing else to add; whatever the case anyways the issues are produced in the false assumptions of others.

Alot of times when people introduce ideas that require alot of thought and consideration those ideas get brushed under the carpet because they require more effort than most people are willing to put out.

Traditionally I have been quiet sosially awkward. I'm shy if I'm around more than three other people at once; I think I just get overwelmed; I once heard about people who are empaths; the discriptions of such where simular to myself; sometimes I cary, I forget what it's called, a particular crystol which isolates ones energies which seems to help in making it so that crowds of people don't overwelm me.
[b]
Old 28-12-2018, 04:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Namaste.

I don't know what the cause of people forgeting you in conversation but the same is often true for me, I'll post a thread and no well respond to it for months; I've learned not to take offense to it; I thing the cause, at least in my case is that people get intimidated by the way I speak or the thoughts I put out there or that they simply have nothing else to add; whatever the case anyways the issues are produced in the false assumptions of others.

Alot of times when people introduce ideas that require alot of thought and consideration those ideas get brushed under the carpet because they require more effort than most people are willing to put out.

Traditionally I have been quiet sosially awkward. I'm shy if I'm around more than three other people at once; I think I just get overwelmed; I once heard about people who are empaths; the discriptions of such where simular to myself; sometimes I cary, I forget what it's called, a particular crystol which isolates ones energies which seems to help in making it so that crowds of people don't overwelm me.
Thank you so much for this perspective...I thought that whatever I said was "intimidating others" but it's the way the knowledge itself chooses to come through and for me to try and control that, something may get lost in translation....that...and the rest of the people seem to 'not be bothered' making any reply OR they just can't because words elude them.

I have always...ALWAYS had the problem with "making myself heard" and in such a way, I would receive feedback from others, even IF it was to tell me "I disagree with everything you say"...but I never get that EITHER...and there are some days, I wish others would just abuse the hell out of me, just to acknowledge my existence.

I have tried working on my Throat Chakra to remedy this situation...no luck there and I can't even feel it inside or visualise it there, like I can with all the other Chakras...so I don't know what that is 'sposed to mean.
Old 28-12-2018, 10:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I never do! I do only healings using belief.**
But if the person being healed is supposed to die they can next year...but not when I am asked to do a healing!!!

**Well, I won an absurdly hard miracle Superbowl one time...just with directing "that power that can move mountains";
Giants over the Patriots '07....I can tell u about it one day.

Interesting perspective. I am not inclined to do healings personally but tend to empower people to heal themselves. My only prayer is "Thy Will Be Done" and don't actively pursue a healing unless, in the stillness, the word is given and all factors are favorable.

I'll share an interesting empowering healing with you. A few years ago, I met a 22-year-old Viennese fellow in New York who has Ataxia, which is a degenerative neurological dis-ease for which there is no cure. He was told by his neurologist that he would end up in a wheelchair in his early 20s. (He is almost 26 now. )

He has come to NYC on several occasions and has stayed with me. We talked about meditation IN ADDITION to his normal therapies. All are important. He refused to accept his dis-ease and, over the past three years, his dis-ease is actually reversing itself. This assessment is based not only on his own sense of well-being but also on clinical trials.

Years ago, when I first met him, I told him that I saw him as an inspirational , motivational speaker but he indicated that he was not so inclined. Nonetheless, he spoke at an event in Vienna, and then in one in Philadelphia. He just organized an Ataxia event in Vienna this month and a television station wants to do a documentary on him as he is a rare, high-energy, positive person who has reversed a dis-ease for which there is no known cure. As you can see, he is empowered to heal himself and he is similarly empowering others to heal themselves as well as he tells his awesome story.

I plan to fly to Vienna in May to hang out with him and to travel with him to one of the two countries of my roots (Slovakia with the other country being Italy). We are in constant e-mail correspondence and he has stayed at my home on quite a few occasions. This young fellow has become a light unto himself and a healing light unto others as well.

As you can see, I am more into empowerment and don't like to attract attention to myself.
Old 28-12-2018, 11:05 AM
Master
Quote:
agreed though the book i've been working on creates its own revelations; i think alot of the experiences I've had throughout my life have only occured as a process which was long ago intended to result in the book; when there are things I wonder about which pertain to what I'm writting then I have experiences about such

You were drawn to that book, and as you duly noted, " i think alot of the experiences I've had throughout my life have only occured as a process which was long ago intended to result in the book". I've noticed that, when a person is really sincere, the most appropriate books, people, experiences, and revelations just happen. It sounds as if you are on the right track, Dustin. Keep doing exactly what you are doing.