Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 04-06-2014, 07:10 PM
Tonytom1

Cinnabar

Hey guys,
I'm just getting into crystals and I'm really drawn to Cinnabar but I'm not sure where to find it. No websites are coming up trumps: the ones I have seen are on a matrix and very expensive. As they are toxic I wouldn't feel comfortable holding it/wearing it/meditating with it. I want something tumbled.
I have seen something called Cinnabrite- it's sort of like white chocolate with raspberry dots. Is this the same thing? I'd feel much better with something like that.

Also, is there a way to search the forum so I don't repeat previous threads? Thanks!
Old 04-06-2014, 07:23 PM
elisi

http://www.crystalsrocksandgems.com/.../Cinnabar.html

hope this helps you.
Old 04-06-2014, 07:33 PM
Tonytom1

Oh that is lovely - thank you for your patience. Have you ever used it? What do you think?
Old 04-06-2014, 07:35 PM
elisi

no, i never had.
Old 04-06-2014, 10:57 PM
Master
I didn't know it was poisonous! Mercury, that is REALLY bad!
The properties of the crystal seem great though!
Apparently cinnabar and cinnabarite are the exact same thing, just two different names for it.

Here's more in-depth info, I found it interesting to read! Thank you for mentioning this crystal!
http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/cinnabar.html