Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 29-05-2014, 05:40 PM
celine

Power stones Moqui ,Shiva Lingam and Boji

Hi!I recently came across 'power stones'called Moqui and Boji.They come in pairs like male female.Supposed to be very powerfull.Anyone have any experience with these?There is also Shiva Lingam stone i know little about if anyone wants to share some info?
xxx
Old 29-05-2014, 10:05 PM
Experiencer
I have a few Moqui marbles which I in my office to ground any negativity, I also like to use them as Chinese stress balls. I don't own any Boji stones, I have seen them and handled them but they don't call for me. Shiva Lingams are awesome for meditation and space clearing. I have a few of those too in regular color of different sizes and a black one. My biggest Lingam is about 10 lbs.
Old 04-06-2014, 12:57 PM
nyrak33333

Moqui and Boji I have consider, but for some reason. I just not feeling it. I have to get most of my crystals on line. and the pics just don't scream out pick me! Shiva Lingam I love them. I Have both the colored ones and the black ones a bracelet of each. They just look like they should be a beads. Both have rudraksha seeds beads. Those seeds are use to make pray beads in the Hindu religion. I do use holly basil by making a tea when I wear them. But more for the respect of the Hindu Religion then any thing else, and its always nice to have a reason to drinks some . These are every beautiful stones and I wear them for just that. when I wear them I don't have to carry my black tourmaline.
I haven't programed any intent in them. but I believe they bring balance of male and female energy. and the black ones are used for protection as most black stones are. If they are calling out to you. by all means get them.
Old 04-06-2014, 01:56 PM
elisi

i had boji stones. may sound silly-but i put one in my navel to balance my chakras and it seems to work. at least i felt more balanced after i did that.

i may be wrong but someone told me not to keep them covered, like in a bag or box. i'm not sure why.
Old 05-06-2014, 02:55 PM
celine

Where did you get your Boji stones.I understand they supposed to come with certificate.Most of them come from USA and i'm from UK.Can someone (maybe in a private message)recomend a place on line i could buy these from with original certificate without paying a fortune? :-)