Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 16-11-2011, 10:38 PM
Experiencer
Ha, I just did it. Took about an hour.

Was lying there just watching. I had lots of small things. Someone handed me a piece of celery and I dropped it. Heard allot of voices and seen lots of faces. Someone asked me (you want to know something) I almost didn't notice it, but I caught it and said "what", got no reply.
I was driving a car... Had all kinds of crazy visions.

I kept hearing my body snoring so I thought I might study that, then I couldn't snore anymore.

Anyway after about an hour of watching I became present, I was completely there. I felt all tingly and sat up out of my body on the couch and started stretching. "Told you I usually get OB by the time I can start actually dreaming."

Any way I was too excited to stay out seeing's how we where just talking about this and I wanted to post it.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:12 PM
Master

I've done it once before, but I had just woke up from a dream that disturbed me, and I was studying lucid dreaming anyway. I just jumped back in and went back to the dream and fixed the problem.
Old 12-04-2012, 01:52 AM
imabeliever

I believe that is how both of my lucid dreams occured. I had woke in the morning.......heard everything happening in our house.......then i asked spirit a question and began the lucid dream
Old 17-04-2012, 12:50 AM
embrace

It's hard for me to do now, but I also used to jump into an LD as a child :)
Old 17-04-2012, 12:10 PM
Sundialed

Quote:
Originally Posted by embrace
It's hard for me to do now, but I also used to jump into an LD as a child :)

YAY!

Made my morning! :)
Old 20-04-2012, 04:08 AM
Henri77

Thanx for posting this.
It reminded of several lucid experiences, when I had trouble dozing off. and just observed my mental imagery, that triggered a lucid "dream".
It felt somewhat like an OOB, or a bilocation experience, where I was aware of laying in bed and at the same time being somewhere else. Yet no one else was in the dream, but it was another location-dimension.
OR possibly seeing through anothers eyes....
Old 20-04-2012, 04:12 AM
Henri77

You mentioned experiences as a child.
Mt brother & I sometimes did the before falling asleep...as kids... we would discuss a scene we both witnessed .as we were seeing the same scenario in our imagination-inner vision.