Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-11-2011, 12:43 AM
Master
you are both so fearful , but fear comes from the ego , dont give in to his ego either , instead forgive him and send him lvoe and light no matter how horrible he is and ask for protection from the angels and universe

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 16-11-2011, 12:57 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystical
with my kids dad , it was so hard to break away he was vile at times , even when we split i was fiorced to stay within a relationship just to please everyone else , my twin worried for my safety and i worried for his , as my ex threatened to kill him and hurt him badly , this was a huge block for us , ibn the end i had past life regression , and that showed me the same situation as i have now , how i fell in love but stayed with a bully , fearful of what he would do , because in these past lives he had killed me or my twin or both , we carried those feelings over into this life , she has to break that cycle if this is the case and follow her heart not her mind . .

That is a possibility mystical. I have arranged it that if anything happens to either of us he is only shooting himself in the foot. Whatever childish image he is trying to protect will be gone anyway. If I ever run into him in person it is not me who will have to be worried about being hurt I will tell you that. Thats not how he does it however. He hires people to do it for him from a safe distance unfortunately. It's frustrating that I can't talk to her privately and in person because I do have my own ideas about resolving this situation to our satisfaction. Its too dangerous to simply contact her with my ideas willy nilly because he has enablers around him to keep an eye on her.
Old 16-11-2011, 01:00 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystical
you are both so fearful , but fear comes from the ego , dont give in to his ego either , instead forgive him and send him lvoe and light no matter how horrible he is and ask for protection from the angels and universe

I aint fearful of him at all mystical. i am chomping at the bit to do more about it but I am at a remove from the situation. I have to thread carefully because she is the first person in his line of sight but if she came to me tomorrow I would go at him with both guns blazing I will tell you that.
Old 16-11-2011, 01:56 AM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim78
Dont you mean that there is no free will in three dimensions.

There is perception of free will in the three dimensions. Course correction happens on regularly scheduled basis, when one deviates too far from one's prescribed, destined course.

Quote:
If we did indeed set this up for our amusement then at some point before birth we made that decision thus that is free will.

You are thinking linearly here. Turn it around. Consider if time flowed backwards. The decisions were made not before birth, because the ending is the beginning rather than the other way around.

Quote:
Also in terms of the choices I have been given in this situation I have had no free will as such that I have been concious of from the beginning because who I essentially am determined my choices thus for me there was no choice outside of the decisions I have made because who I am made no other choices possible.

Yup. You got it.

Quote:
Also if me and her are off somewhere sitting on a cloud or whatever looking at all of this going on why would we find it amusing unless our life on Earth contained elements we could not predict?

If you already know the ending (and the beginning too, for that matter), then the amusing part is how the game is played to get there.

Quote:
After all a film is never as funny as the first time you see it.

Yes, I think you are getting what I am saying!

Quote:
If we are amused by our fumblings even though we already know what they will be then we must be easily amused. Personally I would find more amusement in the unpredictable so free will would be an essential element for any little game I would care to indulge in.

Right. There is free will, but only a certain amount of it, within context of game play. That you say you would personally find more amusement in the unpredictable is a telling sign, for why you are in your current predicament! Your lover/twin knows you so very very well.

Ask yourself: would you be so desperately in love, if it wasn't against... so much odds? Does the tragedy of your circumstances make you want to run away, or fan the flames ever higher?

Quote:
Also time does exist. It is the perception of now in at least four dimensions that is experienced as a constant present and total perception thus we perceive time as non existent when in fact it is simply a property of this Universe. I agree however that beyond this Universe it is not a necessary element.

Also I see her pet weirdo as souless because for him there is nothing beyond the material and no conscience to speak of. I also have perceived him to be a random interloper that was not a part of our plan. A bumbler with no conception that he cannot break our bond. He is certainly not an element of either of us.

Could you have dreamed of a better, more evil villain for your love plot? Ask yourself that. If he had any redeeming qualities whatsoever... would you still be hanging around?

Quote:
If we created him then we are responsible for deaths he has arranged to happen and all the other evils he has committed throughout his life.

Mafia, huh? And here, I was guessing "in the closet conservative Republican."

Quote:
I know we are all part of a greater conciousness but the notion that this existence and its intricacies is designed for our eternal amusement is frankly ridiculous. Amusement comes with a certain random happenstance and thus requires an element of free will.

There is free will, or rather the illusion of it, within certain parameters. If you already knew you won the girl in the end, what fun or challenge would that be?

Quote:
It seems to me anyone that is that dismissive of life experience is somebody who has cut themselves off at the knees. Without my experiences I would not have arrived at the self awareness that I have and without that awareness I would have no room for spiritual exploration in this life.

Well okay. Go on with that. In the end, spiritual exploration leads you to same conclusion: life is the greatest love story ever told.

If it's NOT that, then the alternative is... it's all just pointless and random. Kill me now. (Your TF's mafia hubby can do the job for me.)

Quote:
I agree many elements of my life are certainly predetermined but predetermination without choice becomes null and void unless one likes to play a rigged game and whether here or skipping across pink clouds out there in evermore I am simply not the kind of spirit to be wasting my time on that nonsense.

I think I have ruffled your feathers. That's okay. You don't have to buy into what I'm saying. I'm not here to convince you of anything. You came here with a dilemma, I gave you a way of looking at it. If it resonates, great. If it doesn't, find your own frequency.

Old 16-11-2011, 02:02 AM
SerpentQueen

Actually if he is mafia, she just needs to go to the police, they can put her in witness protection program. You can go with her. Oh, no, you can't. Because you have a son; you would never be able to see your son again.

Play all the possible plot lines out...
Old 16-11-2011, 03:31 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentQueen
There is perception of free will in the three dimensions. Course correction happens on regularly scheduled basis, when one deviates too far from one's prescribed, destined course.

So you are saying what I said. Predetermination plays a part but deviation can and does occur. In other words free will works in concert with predetermination.

Quote:
You are thinking linearly here. Turn it around. Consider if time flowed backwards. The decisions were made not before birth, because the ending is the beginning rather than the other way around.

I aint thinking in linear terms. Whether it occurred before birth, after death or in an all encompasing realm of an ever present now is neither here nor there to my point. My point is what is predetermined or everpresentdetermined ( it is necessary to create words for this discussion I think lol ) was a determintaion made by Twin flames in your opinion thus self will still plays a part.

Quote:
Yup. You got it.

I always had it luv but as I said there are times when I can and have worked against my usual course of action so self will is still present. Whether I revert back to my original type of response by myself or am corrected to by everpresentdetermination is irrelevent. The point is the choice is still possible therefore self will is still present.

Quote:
If you already know the ending (and the beginning too, for that matter), then the amusing part is how the game is played to get there.

If the game can be played in different iterations self will is still present...it is just not all encompassing yet neither is predetermination.

Quote:
Yes, I think you are getting what I am saying!

Yet if everpresentdetermination is in a realm where time does not exist eventuality must also be everpresent there. The game is always there also thus the game is not worth playing...unless unpredictabilty plays a part. In other words without an element of self will the game is not worth playing. Indeed the game cannot be played as it has a beginning middle and end all at once. Indeed such a paradox would likely result in it not existing in any dimension at all...yet it does exist and if it exists self determination must be present or it won't exist and on and on and on. If such a situation were to arise self will would exist and wouldn't exist all at once.

Quote:
Right. There is free will, but only a certain amount of it, within context of game play. That you say you would personally find more amusement in the unpredictable is a telling sign, for why you are in your current predicament! Your lover/twin knows you so very very well.

Well if you now acknowledge there is free will then you have proved my point and disproved your argument on that issue.

Quote:
Ask yourself: would you be so desperately in love, if it wasn't against... so much odds? Does the tragedy of your circumstances make you want to run away, or fan the flames ever higher?

I was desperately in love with her as soon as I clapped eyes on her. Actually part of the synergy of us two is that I have always given the middle finger to anyone that has tried to control outcomes to my life. It is one of the reasons this situation feels like it is as it should be. He gave me a death threat. I gave him the middle finger.

Quote:
Could you have dreamed of a better, more evil villain for your love plot? Ask yourself that. If he had any redeeming qualities whatsoever... would you still be hanging around?

He is just an insecure child with too much power. He is pathetic not an evil villian. Although he does tick all the boxes for what I find least impressive about other men. Yet another reason this situation does feel like it is as it should be. I am not so egocentric as to think that his entire life is our construct. As loath as I am to admit it he is still another person albeit a vile one. If he had redeeming qualities it would not matter anyway. She tried to leave him for me. Had he been a nice bloke she still would have left him and we wouldn't have this problem.

Quote:
Mafia, huh? And here, I was guessing "in the closet conservative Republican."

Not mafia no. I don't want to give specifics on a public forum.

Quote:
There is free will, or rather the illusion of it, within certain parameters. If you already knew you won the girl in the end, what fun or challenge would that be?

I knew I would win the girl in the end when I left her initially anyway. I knew it in my soul. It is not an illusion if the game gives multiple choices...choice is still free will.

Quote:
Well okay. Go on with that. In the end, spiritual exploration leads you to same conclusion: life is the greatest love story ever told.

If it's NOT that, then the alternative is... it's all just pointless and random. Kill me now. (Your TF's mafia hubby can do the job for me.)

I learnt life is all about love years ago actually...back in 1998 when I had an NDE. Spiritual exploration is still worth the challenge because one can experience love on many levels.

Quote:
I think I have ruffled your feathers. That's okay. You don't have to buy into what I'm saying. I'm not here to convince you of anything. You came here with a dilemma, I gave you a way of looking at it. If it resonates, great. If it doesn't, find your own frequency.

You haven't ruffled my feathers at all. Much of what you are saying is in line with my own experiences. Actually you have taken my mind off of my dilemma to a small degree. I always loved debating this stuff. Thank you.
Old 16-11-2011, 03:32 AM
Knower

Quote:
Actually if he is mafia, she just needs to go to the police, they can put her in witness protection program. You can go with her. Oh, no, you can't. Because you have a son; you would never be able to see your son again.

Play all the possible plot lines out...

Witness protection would not work for her. Besides if it would work for her I would gladly give her up if she was away from her stalker.
Old 16-11-2011, 06:48 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim78
I met my other half over a year ago and we could not be together at that time because of complications in her life due to a relationship she had to stay in at the time. Once her situation was resolved however she decided to leave her partner for me. The thing is he is a narcissistic sociopath with a lot of money and influence and gave death threats out to me and her if she left him. He then proceeded to arrange her future 'suicide'. Meanwhile I was and still am collecting evidence and placing where it will be most useful to me and her if anything should happen to either or both of us.

As soon as I knew her life was in danger I told him where he could stick his death threats and told him what I had been doing. I have been blackmailing him to stop abusing her ever since although she still has to play the devoted soulmate in public as he can still destroy her family and/or her career, although now she has the breathing room to have some quality of life. I also told her I would wait for her. Make no bones about it...this is a very dangerous ( although cowardly ) man.

My issue and the reason I need feedback is that we are both fully prepared spiritually and emotionally for each other yet the only thing that is keeping us apart is a souless individual with a lot of influence to cower behind. Had he not been who he is he would simply be a stalker trying to pry his way into our lives. He has tried to destroy our love ( unbelievable arrogance ) but our love is eternal and unyielding. It is between me and her and is no one elses business. I cant give any specific details on her life but believe me it is not possible for her to leave him until he either dies or has no further use for her.

Still I have been researching Twin Flames for a long time now trying to find others with a similiar experience to mine hoping to shed light on why a third party would stand between the reunification of two halves. All of my research has brought me to an understanding that Twin flames who must part ways do so because they are not ready to be together yet. Nowhere though have I found any instance of a third party with enough power to keep two people physically apart. In that sense it is an entirely material situation we find ourselves in because it is not about mine nor her path that we must follow it is about the selfish desires of a sociopath to protect his public image.

I really am baffled as to why this situation would occur in my life. Last year I had a girlfriend and a new baby daughter and was very content. Once I met my other half my relationship fell apart. I split up with my girlfriend ( this was before my Twin Flame decided to leave her partner ). This year I have an ex girlfriend ( and a beautiful daughter mind :) ) and I have to keep a constant eye on my twin flame because if I dont we could very easily find ourselves both literally dead.

I really would appreciate any feedback on my situation particularly if anyone is or has been in a similiar situation.

Thank you in advance.

Dear: they make protection orders and police for a reason. Use them if you and TF are threatened in any way.
Old 16-11-2011, 06:39 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by veronicax
Dear: they make protection orders and police for a reason. Use them if you and TF are threatened in any way.

Yup and guess who is a friend of the Police Commissioner in his area Veronicax, although he is one of his less powerful friends so I doubt he would be his first choice to go to for a favour.

The system is black and white for us common people. For rich high functioning sociopaths it's a completely different ball game. The only way to trap him is through exposure, then all of his fairweather friends would abandon him like rats leaving a sinking ship but I can't do that while she is in a postion to be intimidated.
Old 16-11-2011, 07:03 PM
79810PM

What I am seeing & this is similar to what others are saying but own version... I think this type of love is about also what it is meant to propell us toward, as we are growing always spiritually, headed toward light & in the OP you made you are talking about your baby girl & perhaps it is you can honor the spirit of your tf however you decide that you love her as much as you do by giving your daughter the best life possible?!

Too, something that these types of connections help with I think is to assist in balancing of male/female energies.. as you are the male & it is your desire (greatly) to FIX this problem she is in yet she is in pretty deep plus she is married to this man & with children of her own!

If you are tf's or even if this connection is one that you both want to pursue & the tf type of love, she is likely desiring to nurture & make life good for you too, help in raising of your little girl, & to be there with you that both of your lives finally come full circle that you have peace, love & joy.

Yet, as others here attest to these are not so simple & perhaps that is part of the reason for.. or at least it is, & so to resist the need to FIX the situation which is likely you will not be able to do.. but perhaps to grasp ahold of & walk toward that which you can succeed at, raising your daughter, & honoring your highest self & the love that you understand, which represents God's Love?!

Living highest possible self, dying to the flesh in ways that would be to serve a higher purpose.. to give God Glory..

You have a new baby girl. That is a big deal. If this is your tf then you will see her in all of your family likely & can give the most of yourself in the commitments that are in front of you.

The bible says, "the greatest of these is love," so it's no wonder that people are in search of love, & understanding that purity of heart, & to feel we are with, "the one," who cares & helps us feel connected & to GOD..
The lesson/s are also that in the flesh one can suppress immediate desires & needs the rewards are of the spirit, soul.. & eternal.

I am hearing from your post.. I have a new baby girl. That is awesome. You also learned what God's Love is about through your tf, & this experience could be to help you in definition & growth. Congrats on your little one. I would say protect her, lift her up to GOD. Show her everyday what that love is about. This love is empowering.. for a reason. God Gives us those in our path that we can be the best HE Created us to be.

If this gal is your tf, then she also must be strong in herself, in her life that she can stand up to her husband, be there for her kids. She has much work ahead of her. If you, as a man, can allow her to be strong in this for herself & do what she needs to do.. then allow yourself the freedom to be there for your daughter, love her, nurture that which God Has Given to you here on this earth. Don't allow panic to set in.. keep yourself balanced & moving foward. God = Light & Love. We are to fear no man but The Wrath of God.
(that's my 2 cents)
& again Congratulations on your new little one.. Let your love shine & do not be afraid to walk out your own life now.. you do not have to dishonor your tf, but it is good to be strong & move forward. Perhaps God Has Given you the groundwork now.. to move ahead. Stay close to HIM & continue to seek HIS GUIDANCE.