Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 18-01-2011, 06:03 PM
homemade_happiness

Any suggestions-protection during sleep

We have been feeling a bit "attacked" through our dreams/sleep recently and I am looking for suggestions for crystals we could use in our room to help with some protection.

Thanks for any insight.
Old 18-01-2011, 06:27 PM
Guthee

I was told a long time ago that darker (black) stones protect
like onyx and the like.
Old 18-01-2011, 08:51 PM
Master
This isn't a crystal suggestion but I've had good success in the past by asking AA Michael to put his angels at every door, window, chimney, etc and also by visualizing a white bubble of protective light around my home. It really did put my mind at rest. Worth a shot imo.

Old 18-01-2011, 09:05 PM
Master
Great suggestion Kaere :) I was going to suggest putting yourself in a bubble of amethyst and also use an amethyst crystal .

Black crystals seem to attract more negativity .

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 18-01-2011, 09:21 PM
Guide
Black crystals attract 'darker' energy because that's their nature, obsidian for example can drive a person mad if they work with it too much.

Amethyst under your pillow can help as amethyst has been known as a sleep and dream aid. Regardless of the crystal, forming a bond and cleansing the crystal, and then asking it for protection may help you. They are very generous entities.
Old 18-01-2011, 09:29 PM
Experiencer

Here is something you can read before sleep, by Jesus and Archangel Michael. This is very powerful

http://www.askrealjesus.com/persgrow...rotection.html
Old 19-01-2011, 12:24 AM
Guthee

really?
It has yet to do anything negative to me.
I must be an odd lady with my dark stone love. :)
Then again i charge my stones, and clean them after I use them.....that might be why
Old 21-01-2011, 10:50 PM
Volune

Amethysts and quartz stones may help. Tiger's eye, peridots, pearl, and alexandrite also helps. I suggest make a broch with raw stone grown in a palette. Then put the stones and palettes near the ceiling on a shelf. Ruby, turnmaline, and zocitie has ancient powers of healing and dream work. Diamond is a must to balance the set. This is true in most birthstone relations. I suggest search it in the internet.
Old 21-01-2011, 11:02 PM
rainbowspirit

I agree that Amethyst is a good protective stone that can help when the mind is over active, however, some people find it simulating, so not always my first choice for night time use.

To me the black stones are the stronger protective stones.

Onyx absorbs negative energy - so has to be cleared and cleansed regularly

Black Tourmaline provides a barrier of protection, like shutters coming down around you, so I'd only use it if I didn't want any infiltration of energy into my space, positive or negative

Obsidian transmutes negative energy - like dropping a pebble into your aura and letting gentle ripples draw negativity away from you dissipate it.

Smoky Quartz, to me, is the crystal I'd use for disturbed sleep and disturbing dreams. It provides protection like being in soft focus, (useful when you want to disappear into the background and avoid confrontation), and calms fears generated by the Third Eye.

sweet dreams
Old 21-01-2011, 11:09 PM
claymation

I understand black tourmaline for protection. Apache tears are used as well.