Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 19-04-2015, 08:05 AM
Master
"Christian Witches" [and many wiccans] conveniently forget that Witchcraft lies at the heart of their craft, preferring to concentrate on the "fluffy-bunny" aspects.
Old 19-04-2015, 02:01 PM
TesseLated

CrystalSong-Hopefully that woman learned her lesson.

Her actions should be a red-flag for your Ex though....eek.
Old 19-04-2015, 03:16 PM
Master
Yeah, that's a weird story TesseLated. (Great name by the way :) ) Apparently this life time he is to learn that the psychic gifts/abilities are real. Not do them, just understand they do exist and life doesn't fit into the mental package he has built for it. He's very logical, linear thinking and if science can't prove or disprove something it simply doesn't exist to him. Period. Full Stop.
He's the product of the Ivory Tower and intensive study in Biology. Darwin is his god.

When unexpected spontaneous awakening happened to me the shock waves and energies from it shifted him from atheist to agnostic. He suddenly believed there was Intelligent Design in the Universe. During the first 6 months of my awakening he witnessed miracle after miracle as I recalled how energy worked and how it could be used to heal, create, fortify, learned first hand telepathy was real, precondition, and so on. And he Believed for as long as they confronted him daily and he was in those higher frequency's.

Unfortunately the shifting vibrations, his clearance levels, how weird things were getting when time shifting and other things began and my compelling need to Journey ended our 20 year relationship - though the love and friendship remained.
We both went into a bit of trauma over that sudden change of life but there was nothing we could do, our Path together was no longer appropriate and we were to each journey onwards with people more suited to what we are to each learn/evolve in this lifetime.
The trauma he experienced made him decide not to believe and to reject everything he'd personally witnessed.
Life isn't so simple though, if our Higher Selves have it on the docket to learn a specific thing/s then it will be so. So much for the plans of Mice and Men.

So now he gets another shot at learning and accepting that the gifts and abilities do exist - but from the point of view of mis-use of them. Mine healed and brought more love and higher vibration into the world, here's are from the ego and it's knee jerk responses and reactions and so her magic is intended to harm and does.
So now he gets to study these two sides of the coin up close and personally.

I do feel empathy for him and we both know she cast love spells on him. He knows he could break free if he wanted too, but his sense of loneliness, isolation and fear of being alone tethers him to her. This too is part of his learning, and while painful to watch, I see where Great Good can come from it for him and possibly even for her.
Old 19-04-2015, 07:59 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
Hi Shekinah,

Yeah, well, tell that ("All Witches are Pagan) to the so-called Christian Witches out there, lol. Can you say oxymoron?!?

I really fail to believe so-called Christian Witches have any idea what they think they believe or are doing. Sort of like fire and gunpowder trying to co-exist. :-)
Old 19-04-2015, 08:05 PM
Knower
If this woman is doing those things then she's using it as an excuse to hurt people and feel powerful. She felt threatened and feels she can do what she wants. If she has no regard for other's free will or safety with the Craft then she will have to learn a hard lesson.
I say stay away from her, warn your Ex about her volatile tendencies towards you and just be done with her. You don't feel safe or comfortable and he should know that.
I wonder if her "coven" knows she's using the book.
Old 19-04-2015, 08:16 PM
Knower
I've seen people who were Christian Witches and just did magic but with Archangels and Saints. It's no big deal really. "I pray to Jesus and burn candles for (insert angel/saint here) when I need guidance and protection."
Like what anybody else would do but they primarily use Christian entities. They explain that they see the bible as educational stories and legends.
They literally tailored their personal practices to include Jesus. While somebody on here includes Buddha, Odin or Lilith.
There's nothing wrong with what they're doing.
Old 19-04-2015, 08:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GemDragon09
If this woman is doing those things then she's using it as an excuse to hurt people and feel powerful. She felt threatened and feels she can do what she wants. If she has no regard for other's free will or safety with the Craft then she will have to learn a hard lesson.
I say stay away from her, warn your Ex about her volatile tendencies towards you and just be done with her. You don't feel safe or comfortable and he should know that.
I wonder if her "coven" knows she's using the book.

I quite agree with you GemDragon09.
It was Spirit who told me she was doing it, so I approached my Ex and told him what Spirit had said, and we discussed the many people in her life suddenly hurt or even dead and he then admitted she was a witch and said he thought she'd cast on him also as she had cast Love Spells on other men she wanted even though she was in a marriage at the time.

He knows this is a disaster relationship and chooses to be in it anyway - apparently it's better than nothing is his reasoning. They will both have many lessons.
My Ex will extract himself from it as he begins to believe in himself again and discover that part of loving himself is treating himself with respect in every way and certainly in the relationships he chooses to be a part of.
I will just have to love them both from afar, there is nothing else I can do for either of them.
Not my monkey, not my circus.
Old 19-04-2015, 08:56 PM
TesseLated

Haha^ ...a wise woman!
Old 19-04-2015, 08:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by GemDragon09
I've seen people who were Christian Witches and just did magic but with Archangels and Saints. It's no big deal really. "I pray to Jesus and burn candles for (insert angel/saint here) when I need guidance and protection."
Like what anybody else would do but they primarily use Christian entities. They explain that they see the bible as educational stories and legends.
They literally tailored their personal practices to include Jesus. While somebody on here includes Buddha, Odin or Lilith.
There's nothing wrong with what they're doing.

No there's nothing wrong with what they're doing. Except they are NOT Witches! Christians can and do, perform magic - this does not make them Witches. They are simply magicians. Why they would want to associate themselves with even the word "Witch" is incomprehensible.

There are people who pray to Jesus and the saints and do very strong magic for themselves and also to help others - but they do not refer to themselves as Witches, they would have nothing to do with Witches, they are Rootworkers, Conjurers, Hoodoo Workers - but NOT Witches.

But IMHO these so-called Christians can't really be true Christians because their religion's Bible specifically prohibits the use of magic and Witchcraft. This is also stated by the Church authorities.
Old 20-04-2015, 03:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
No there's nothing wrong with what they're doing. Except they are NOT Witches! Christians can and do, perform magic - this does not make them Witches. They are simply magicians. Why they would want to associate themselves with even the word "Witch" is incomprehensible.

There are people who pray to Jesus and the saints and do very strong magic for themselves and also to help others - but they do not refer to themselves as Witches, they would have nothing to do with Witches, they are Rootworkers, Conjurers, Hoodoo Workers - but NOT Witches.

But IMHO these so-called Christians can't really be true Christians because their religion's Bible specifically prohibits the use of magic and Witchcraft. This is also stated by the Church authorities.

Exactly. I consider myself a Rootworker, because I feel more comfortable with Hoodoo than Wicca. It's a preference.