Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 15-09-2017, 08:56 PM
Master
I'm grateful to be back at the gym and to be getting such a good rate now :)
Old 15-09-2017, 09:10 PM
Pathfinder

Today I'm grateful for laughter out of nowhere, I hope having that more often, and getting some neglected stuff done. Tomorrow I'll rest in peace and the day after, I'll rise in pieces!
Old 16-09-2017, 12:29 PM
Master
Today I am grateful for courage! Real courage and bravery is when somebody keeps fighting/battling on even when they are not 100 percent certain.
Old 17-09-2017, 07:20 PM
Ascender
Grateful for peace and quiet..
Old 18-09-2017, 03:58 AM
Master
Sooooo Grateful for an outstanding show this weekend at the Holistic Event in another part of the state. It was risking, scary to step into, costly and a long drive for two days - but Spirit was right - It WAS worth it!
Thank you Spirit - Your A Rock Star! The Very Best! Love Love Love!!!!
Old 19-09-2017, 05:25 AM
Master
I'm thankful for a day of rest today - it was much needed. The rest of the week is very busy. Much Gratitude for getting restored!
Old 19-09-2017, 08:49 PM
Ascender
I am grateful for new ideas that come my way...tonight I attend a new moon ritual, don't know what to expect but I feel very happy to spend time with like minded souls..
Old 20-09-2017, 10:55 PM
Seeker

I'm grateful for the decluttering I've done. It feels like a weight has been lifted!
Old 22-09-2017, 02:42 AM
Master
new moon rituals and sharing and getting decluttered - lots to be Thankful for there!

Today I'm so grateful for getting a lot list of To-DO's around launching a new product line completed. I feel like I'm 1/4-1/3 of the way there! Grateful to for good hired help - such a blessing!
Old 22-09-2017, 03:23 PM
Deactivated Account

I am Just great full to be alive and functioning today and looking forward to seeing where the Universe guides me.