Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 13-01-2011, 06:42 PM
Seeker

Complete novice here

I have recently joined SF and wow, what a fantastic place of learning and development. I know nothing about crystals apart from understanding that they have healing qualities and have been drawn to them very recently. I have three roze quartz and two amythyst which were all gifts from many years ago, all rough and one rose quartz is quite large.

My questions are; how do I charge and programme them, is there a specific hand to hold them in, do I need more types and colours. Also, why do we need 'grounding'?

I want to heal animals, send absent healing, dispel negative vibes, create harmony, amongst many other things - but one step at a time maybe!

Whilst reading through the forum today, I placed a small rose quartz on the top of my head with no expectations or questions. After a short while I was aware of a tickeling sensation in the centre of my brow, which I can still feel now. What does this mean?

In particular at this moment, I would very much like guidance on how I can give healing to one of my dogs who is grieving, crying and very lost within herself.

I do hope someone can make sense of this, it doesn't sound very clear at all on reading back
Old 18-01-2011, 11:01 AM
Experiencer
I'm not all interlay sure one can program or reprogram a crystal. I take the crystals or mineral at face value, IE if the Crystal or mineral is an Amethyst, then I would use it for heal and the wellness of the person or creature.
One must assign a crystals to accept its assignments in your treatments of efforts to treat others.
I believe the question here is, not so much what or how to program a crystal, but making sure one uses the crystal correctly.
As for the "pet" aspect of Crystal healing.. I believe that your pet is the best judge of if something works or doesn't.. so before you even attempt to connect with the crystals.. best connect with your pet first.
Old 19-01-2011, 02:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llwyncwn
I have recently joined SF and wow, what a fantastic place of learning and development. I know nothing about crystals apart from understanding that they have healing qualities and have been drawn to them very recently. I have three roze quartz and two amythyst which were all gifts from many years ago, all rough and one rose quartz is quite large.

My questions are; how do I charge and programme them, is there a specific hand to hold them in, do I need more types and colours. Also, why do we need 'grounding'?

I want to heal animals, send absent healing, dispel negative vibes, create harmony, amongst many other things - but one step at a time maybe!

Whilst reading through the forum today, I placed a small rose quartz on the top of my head with no expectations or questions. After a short while I was aware of a tickeling sensation in the centre of my brow, which I can still feel now. What does this mean?

In particular at this moment, I would very much like guidance on how I can give healing to one of my dogs who is grieving, crying and very lost within herself.

I do hope someone can make sense of this, it doesn't sound very clear at all on reading back
Hello please have a look at this website http://www.rachelkeene.co.uk/choosin...gcrystals.html it has all your answers x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 24-01-2011, 06:56 AM
Seeker

Thank you both for responding :-O)

Wizard - you have helped me to understand that perhaps I should keep things simple and not over complicate at this stage. I was shown rose quartz in medication lastnight and will take that as a direction pointer.

Topaz - fabulous site full of help and guidance, lots of reading with information which feels 'right'. Thank you very much xx

Another quick question: I was advised by a crystal healer at a local Spiritualist Church to use Sodalite and in particular, to stand it in a bottle of water overnight then pour this into my dogs water bowl to help heal her grief. They are small blue tumbler stones with white flecks going through them. I have tried to use the search engine on SF without success. Is this ok to do?
Old 25-01-2011, 05:59 AM
PixieWillow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llwyncwn

Hi,

Ok, firstly you will have to cleanse your crystals, the ways I like to do this is either:
-put them in sal****er over night
-put them in running water (river, ocean even tap water will do!)
-pass them through white sage, frankinsense,pine or dragons blood

Next you have to charge your crystal, I like to leave them in sunlight or moonlight to charge them

Then you programme your crystal, I usually sit with it in one hand with my other hand over the top of it, I close my eyes & tune into my crystal and set a clear intention for it, like I choose to use this crystal for crystal healing or I choose to use this crystal for meditation etc etc there is not a specific hand to put them in just whatever feels comfortable.

When you put your crystal at the top of your head with no questions you were placing it on your crown chakra and the energy might have been also effecting your third eye chakra, when I use crystals the energy can a lot of the time be tickling or a pulsating feeling, so you were just feeling the crystals energy. Rose Quartz is good for the heart chakra but also the crown chakra so you proberbly needed it!

So, what is wrong with your dog? Maybe there is a crystal that could help, elixirs are good but you should look into it well as some crystals shouldn't be used for elixirs and can even poison but some crystals work really well as elixirs, it depends whats wrong to know what crystals i'd reccomend, also soak the crystals in the water then give it to your dog, don't leave the crystals in the water...also instead once you cleanse & charge you could programme a crystal point (clear quartz is a great healer) and you can visualise a blue/white light coming from the tip of your crystal & circle the energy around your dog, that may help.

Hope I helped a bit! Goodluck :)
Old 25-01-2011, 07:16 AM
Seeker

PixieWillow, thank you, that is very helpful. This thirst for knowledge and understanding has confused me a little reading through different websites and hearing other peoples views.

I have cleansed the crystals under tap water and left them to dry on the window ledge and keep them all together on a glass tray. To add to my little collection, I was recommended in the local crystal shop to buy Blue Lace Agate (1 x tumbler), rough Clear Quartz (2) and a rough Chrysocolla which are now accompanying the others.

Perhaps I could experiment with some of the others on my crown to see what happens, or is this a daft idea? Also, I understand that there are male and female crystals - how do you know which is which and are they used for different reasons?

My lovely dog Mika is grieving for her daughter who passed to spirit two weeks ago during an exploratory operation at the vets. Although she is just beginning to smile again, the loss of Tara's physical presence after 8 years of bounding energy has left a huge void.

You have helped very much, thank you again. The more questions answered, the more I need to know