Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 09-09-2016, 02:17 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Bunny

'started it"? If it is Universe or "U"niverse, there can be no independent somethingness.

"U"niverse/Universe is all inclusive i.e. the definition inherently excludes independence existence of somethingness.

A local universe as in multiverse scenarios certainly does seemingly allow for Barbra in another local universe to spawn another local universe from some lab experiement. There are many factors to be concluded for that scenario to be considered with knowledge wave have today.

Since our Universe exists eternally i.e. occupied space cannot be created nor destroyed, and physical/energy cannot be created, the queston of a somethingness creating Universe from within is moot, irrational, illogical.

Occupied space exist eternally and can only be transform one state/phase/condition to another, eternally.

Why so many humans cannot accept these simple facts is a mystery

r6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawnrr
If there is an actual intelligence that started it does does it need to be independent?
The apparent individuality we have is simply a result of our own limited point of view. What we perceive of existence in a limited perspective, but beyond that there is no separation.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 30-09-2016, 10:50 AM
Suspended
Knower

yes, the god is the creator of life. Life can not be possible without god
Old 30-09-2016, 03:46 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Arrow No Creator Exists

No, there is no creator of our finite, occupied space Universe, that, is eternally regenerative.

The metaphysical-2, macro-infinite, non-occupied space, that embraces--- but does not restrain ---the finite Universe also eternally exists.

Metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept ex cosmic laws/principle also exist eternally.

These above three are the three primary type of existence, that are not created and exist eternally.

There is much more to the story.

r6

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 30-09-2016, 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbes
Yes there is a Creator. 'God' is the infinite intelligence.
God is in everything and everyone.
You, me, and everything in existence is an aspect of 'God' or better said as: The Prime Creator or the Source of all.

Without God the cosmos would not exist. Nothing would exist.
Yes...
and ...is all that exists, metal....now ...this didn't come from something I read...
but from many direct, personal, up -close experiences or altered states
(no drugs) , when the Doors of Perception were opened wide...or
I was lifted to a transcendent awareness known as Cosmic Consciousness...
coined at the turn of the 20th century by Dr. Bucke.

It is an awing experience of Grace when one 'sees'...probably as NDErs ''see and suddenly know everything'...

But, do I have scientific proof!? Nope.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-10-2016, 11:40 AM
Suspended
Knower

In actuality, Energy (The supreme, Adishakti) is the creator of life when we study our purans but as we know Adishakti created other Gods and gave them different works to process the life and Lord Brahma is given the responsibility to Create the life. SO Adishakti is Indirectly the creator of life.
Old 03-10-2016, 02:19 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color

1st law of conservation states that physical/energy--- i.e. observed occupied space --- cannot be created nor destroyed ergo eternally existent.

Most humans cannot accept this truth because they only experience the facts of finite beginnings and endings.

There exsits three types of occupied space;

Space ( ) as gravity, ergo positive shaped curvature as geodesic arc,

Observed Time^v as a sine-wave^v frequency pattern

Space )( as dark energy, ergo negative shaped curvature as geodesic arc.

r6
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
No, there is no creator of our finite, occupied space Universe, that, is eternally regenerative.
The metaphysical-2, macro-infinite, non-occupied space, that embraces--- but does not restrain ---the finite Universe also eternally exists.
Metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept ex cosmic laws/principle also exist eternally.
These above three are the three primary type of existence, that are not created and exist eternally.
There is much more to the story.
r6

Old 06-10-2016, 01:59 AM
Experiencer
For those that have the Faith: Bravo!
For those that are emphatic with the answer: Really?
For those that point to other sources for what is: Bravo and Really

My supposition to the answer is pretty much a given! And what does that mean? It means that there is an answer if you are willing and able to look at it! To tell someone the answer is like telling someone the best flavor of ice cream is Strawberry Swirl. So the correct answer begins with a complete awareness and being void or lacking the ego and certainty that we are all One and an undeniable realization that the creator is understood not just in context but on the various levels of existence whether it be the 3rd or 5th or 7th or another dimension. Carry this all the way and the answer is known and understood in its fullest sense.

There are things that are clear. The Creator is one of them! Shed the Human Condition and you will be on your way to a Paradigm Shift like you haven't experienced in a long long time!

Cheers!