Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 17-05-2016, 07:06 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70
That's what I perceived of OP's statement, H:O:R:A:C:E.

I love this
Old 17-05-2016, 07:07 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by organic born
The poster had received good replies from a number of intelligent posters and yet only responded to some vague stuff in relation to some ambiguous history. That is not a genuine inquiry. In working with many a people, both online and in person, it becomes obvious when a person is just complaining for the sake of complaining. This was one of those. Should the poster return and respond and inquire with some followup depth then I would happily retract my response. But don't confuse someone who just wants to complain with someone who's a genuine seeker.

Not the case at all
Old 17-05-2016, 07:12 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
For me, the relevant talking points in this discussion:

Gold3nDragon3ye discussed the study of mystery teachings, implying they have opened up his view of the world and reality. That's the key point. He then went on to describe his view of the world as trash, and people as unintelligent. This is often the initial response-byproduct of any awakening experience: absolute rejection of the old in favor of the new. It's a kind of pat-on-the-back ego response: Now that I've found the real truth, I'm not falling for the nonsense illusion everyone else is still wrapped up in. Next up: learning proper integration and control of thoughts.

H:O:R:A:C:E replied with an insightful and informative post pertaining to mystery teachings, a whole topic on its own really: "There is a "real history" for human evolution... it's not what has been peddled to the masses. There exist libraries which maintain the actual facts."

organic born replied to the OP's query regarding the Greeks, stating that as it relates to "Private connection with your day to day feeling-of-self," human history is something that "Doesn't make a lick of difference." This equally insightful comment is a whole other topic of discussion as well.

It is not that I've found the truth. If I have the truth it has not set me free. What is going on inside of me is the only thing I've ever known. I am not pushing my beliefs on you but my post was my post. What I understand about my self is that I have a part in this world and there is reason for my existence the way I live is unique and so are my thoughts. I have only grown to learn that. You do not know where my thoughts come from or how I feel about what I've learned but only assume. Also what do I know? Did I tell you something?
Old 17-05-2016, 07:19 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
FYI Horace, I pointed out the key points as I see them, and I specifically wrote, "For me..." That's what I'm interested in discussing. From my perspective, belief that life is trash and people are unintelligent is an illusion of the egoic mind. That's why I suggested the OP check his diet and media intake, to take note of any trash he's ingesting. That's the correlation, that's how lower self belief projection works. The world is what we think, and to a very large degree our thinking is "manufactured" according to what we choose to take in and put in the body. Anyway, sure, let's move forward and discuss those topics and ideas that have real, higher meaning to them.

If we have been manufactured to think certain realities how far does it go. You can never answer it. Do we abandon the thought or do we attack it head on. Let's make our decision but still we can't answer the first question with our stance from question 2. Lol. I just wanted people to think about somethings. Damn didn't I say people could do anything. Just try a new task. Somehow you seen me as delapadatd in thought and thought my brain is lacking nutrients. Are you really sure you are breathing air?
Old 17-05-2016, 06:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold3nDragon3ye
Sorry I didn't this in original reply. You also clearly didn't understand the angle I'm coming from when I say we should consider our life trash. I would say I was a futurist if I really thought time exist. I know at this moment when posting to a entire group of people I know nothing about someone will respond in any type of manner. There is no making things clearly understood even if a persons Thesis is greatly detailed. There are things that I am telling you and that I could tell people as a whole that exist or that they should do but who am I. My post was my post.

You do not think about sound and what language really is. Our modern language is a bunch of sounds that are no longer understood for the noises they are. Our original speech most likely communicated and understood on many different levels. I want to understand more about a time period like this. Sound is vibration and all of life is existing as a vibration each with its own frequency. As individuals we are existing on our Own frequency so it seem but what we share for sure is wave patterns.
Why do I question the past because you've been feed garbage all your life and you do not recognize it. I speak this not is haste but as a fly on your face. None of us no what is the true perception. So tell me why should we not trash what we hold to be true.

hi Gold3nDragon3ye, welcome back to your thread.
you are welcome to/for my recap; i had withheld a large measure
of personal commentary, and attempted to be true to the
spirit of each post while "unspinning" the ideas conveyed.
[all through the prism of my own understanding, naturally]

in answer to some of your post quoted above:
"everything is a form of energy", so i've heard.
communication systems, such as language, can distort or obscure meanings
as readily as convey them. to truly understand an energy would be to
interact directly with it, without the barrier/bridge of language intervening
(i believe).
"true perception" may require that we remove our 'protective barriers',
and share of ourselves without fear of 'contamination'.
Old 17-05-2016, 11:58 PM
Master
here's a video that may interest you Gold3nDragon3ye.

The Hidden History of Humanity Series Preview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1Bcn8Rl90s
Old 20-10-2016, 01:30 PM
Knower

“The definition of insanity is repeating the same mistakes over and over again and expecting different results,”.....

Edited by SF Staff re: Copy-Paste rule.
To read more please go to:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...n_1159927.html
Old 23-10-2016, 11:38 PM
Master
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold3nDragon3ye
When ever I realized I started to think about the idea we are living in a manufactured society ( was actually before I watched the matrix) I had the original idea of during Alexander the Great reighn he is known for being a contour of the known world in a way that was in heard of. He was also one of the first white people in history like this as well. Most of the civilizations then I believe we're of African origin (Indian, indo European, Egyptian). During his reign the these civilization were over thrown by the Greeks. The Greeks as I understand studied the Egyptians and was heavily influenced by it (Eventually the conquer). He absorbed the information of the known people and became the library of Alexandria. This libabry was distroyed and what's was lost with it. After the Greeks came the story of Jesus. Our civilization has taken a complete new turn since then. Now we all being pushed to believe in a God that is not native to our culture (Europeans even once worshiped Norse gods and other). Before the mass of ancient civilizations lived for a much different purpose. Now the concern is the supposable terror of Islam overthrowing the Christian world.
What really happened before the time of the Greeks?

You had me in agreement, until you stated your disbelief in the prophesied Messiah. Who's atonement and sacrifice was prophesied, from the greater reality, throughout the old testament writings.
The ages thereof.
Which? Are validated in our modern translations, by the research done on the Dead Sea Scrolls find, from 1948.

The most comprehensive scroll found is the nearly complete scroll with the most Messianic prophecy therein.
Namely, that of Isaiah.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 24-10-2016, 01:06 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
You had me in agreement, until you stated your disbelief in the prophesied Messiah. Who's atonement and sacrifice was prophesied, from the greater reality, throughout the old testament writings.
The ages thereof.
Which? Are validated in our modern translations, by the research done on the Dead Sea Scrolls find, from 1948.

The most comprehensive scroll found is the nearly complete scroll with the most Messianic prophecy therein.
Namely, that of Isaiah.

Or you could watch this and learn otherwise. The scrolls were nothing like you present in this post.

The Riddle of the Dead Sea Scrolls Barbara Thiering
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvQj2CCr6ZU