Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 10-05-2013, 12:50 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenK
Actually, I've been pretty straight forward all along.. you're clearly idealistic in a repetitive-loop kinda way so the idea of flexibility ran it's course some time ago...

But this hasn't really been about you anyway... I've had personal issues that I've needed to confront and I did so while we were exchanging these notes... In the past I would have been personally snarky and intensively dismissive, in a way that you know I'm fully capable of... The way you remain static within a discussion is the kind of thing that's always irritated me to no end.... and since I tend to use this forum for personal therapy I haven't minded pointing this frustration directly at others, in the past, in message form... So your style of inflexibly defining of issues, mostly in negative terms, has been the "perfect" acid test in relation to my deep held frustration with others that do as you've continually been doing...

I believe I've actually broken through this while participating in our exchange... I both like you and don't like you but I'm no longer angry at what you're doing... this is a good thing that I am actually grateful to your for... whether you understand the significance of what I'm saying or not is okay either way...

As to the context of the arguments I found them interesting... :^)

Well, I'm glad I may have inadvertently been of help. Respect to you for your candour.

I believe in olden times, before a battle, an Indian brave might tie his leg to a post. Sounds a bit strange, but it meant that come hell or high water he was going to stand his ground, and fight for what it was that was dear and sacred to him, what he believed in.
If anyone is promoting any particular faith or belief or truth they should similarly be prepared to stand their ground.

You like me (thank you) and dislike me too. That's okay. I'm not doing any of this to be liked. Any message that goes against the norm is going to met with resistance, and yes dislike and hatred too from some quarters. I know. But it's all in the game.

We're all learning and growing, evolving spiritually. By sharing our light and wisdom and insight we all help each other up - up to something better and higher. And that is what it's all about.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 10-05-2013, 12:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I sometimes wonder if this is universally so, to be honest.
My concept of "Spiritual Advancement" is how close or how far a Being is from The Source in their awareness. (Not talking about intellectual prowess here, as Humans definitely have the edge there)
The only thing that can "advance" a Being is how purely the light of Spirit can shine through them. And how much they can manifest one of the most wonderful states of Soul known to any Being -Unconditional Love. Intellect can even hinder this.
It is my opinion that there are some animals in advance, Spiritually-speaking, of some humans. Yet I don't know how common, or how rare, this is.

I take your point. Some animals exemplify the most beautiful aspects of love and devotion, caring, selflessness and bravery. In a way that would put most humans to shame.

My understanding - and the reasoning behind my statement - is that when an animal soul reaches a certain point of expression and understanding it gains the right to incarnate in human form.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com