Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 22-03-2019, 12:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by explorer007
could i ask at here, i noticed from youtube vids the 21st march seems a popular date talked about for the last couple of weeks. i noticed the lady said many will just ascend and leave the earthly body to experience new energies and she said many will be left behind but apparently these flashes of energies will effect everyone on the planet it's just the spiritual people that get the benefits from it the most. to me that sounds like something out of the bible yeah im sure the verses are metaphor's which is why im so intresting in this ive been researching for years for the bigger picture. i think what's going to happen is the old ways will disappear then we sort of go with the new energies to reveal the hidden truth's. i wonder if those that 'ascend' will they come back as like teacher's for those who are not aware and those who only just got in to this just recently? i don't like the sound of 'left behind' that just sounds wrong and mean for everyone is at different stages of discovery on their journey yeah.

I thought higher self and peeps on the other vids were saying the action all takes place down here on the earth plane. It has been talked about for some time now about the veil between the spirit world and the earth plane once again being lifted and the aliens who way way back in time we then thought were gods returning. We have always had freedom of choice on the earth plain for learning purposes but this has now lead to the mess we are now in with pollution, wars, cruelty to animals and the like so it has been decided that more light is to be sent down here activating us star seeds into action to bring about more awareness.

Here in the u k just recently children went on strike and did not go to school in protest about pollution, I herd some 10-11 yr old's on the radio speaking about it they said it was there future, it made me well up inside and bought a tear to my eye.

This is all part of the new awareness demonstrated so perfectly by those young light warriors.
in places where others do not.

Last edited by Pagandell : 22-03-2019 at 03:29 AM.
Old 24-03-2019, 10:20 AM
Knower

In my past I was very eco-minded. But now I realize that environmental protection actually isn’t very important by itself.
Old 04-05-2019, 12:30 PM
Master
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siemens
In my past I was very eco-minded. But now I realize that environmental protection actually isn’t very important by itself.

How do you work that one out.

Please enlighten me more.
Old 10-05-2019, 01:42 PM
Knower

(Sorry for my late response, but this forum has no notification function and I didn't see that you answerd my last post. I alredy considered to change to another forum)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
How do you work that one out.

Please enlighten me more.
In reality the planets we live on are created by our souls themselves. The planets do not exist by coincidence or by nature in a proper form so that we easily can incarnate and live here. They are designed!
Our souls can design them in each way the want them to be. And it doesn’t take too much effort for a group of souls to create new planets.

So I ask you: If our souls can create planets as they want to, why should it be important to care about their environments? First we could instantiate a new planet if an old were destroyed and second we could create planets with unchangeable or undestroyable environments if we would like to live in such worlds.

You could ask: Why do we live then on a planet whose environment is destructible? The answer is that people on earth (at least some of them) want to play the “We have to save the world”-game. Others might use (as I did it in the past) the eco-scenario to develop a higher form of consciousness, things like responsibility or appreciation of nature and resources will be developed if you feel the need to protect the environment.
Old 13-05-2019, 12:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Okay. That’s a complicated issue.

You once said that you are in a dreamlike state. And indeed it’s the case that many of your beliefs are based on illusions. I do not mean it in a negative way. Souls incarnate in material worlds because they just want to make experiences. They want to experience adventures. In reality we are always safe. And our souls could do and have everything they want to - every time. The problem is that this condition isn’t very interesting.

For the purpose of making life more interesting souls create illusions they believe in as soon as they incarnate. When our souls are in the beyond (before they incarnate) they can plan and choose every experience they want to make in their upcoming incarnation. Think of the planet Earth as a kind of a computer game. Planet Earth indeed is just a game. It is designed for just on purpose: To give billions of souls the opportunity to make just these experiences they want to make. At the moment you read this text there are spiritual system administrators which monitor every happening on this planet. If there really were "negative entities" which would try to harm others or the planet they could immediately intervene and stop their evildoing.

If would you ask why should there be these spiritual system administrators? I would counter: the proper question is: Why shouldn’t they be there?

I'm sorry but what you say here sounds really boring and disenchanting.

My life and all I have been through and going through does not feel like an illusion.

What would be the point in that .

Last edited by Pagandell : 13-05-2019 at 01:56 AM.
Old 15-05-2019, 10:05 AM
Master
Quote:
(Sorry for my late response, but this forum has no notification function and I didn't see that you answerd my last post. I alredy considered to change to another forum)

In reality the planets we live on are created by our souls themselves. The planets do not exist by coincidence or by nature in a proper form so that we easily can incarnate and live here. They are designed!
Our souls can design them in each way the want them to be. And it doesn’t take too much effort for a group of souls to create new planets.

So I ask you: If our souls can create planets as they want to, why should it be important to care about their environments? First we could instantiate a new planet if an old were destroyed and second we could create planets with unchangeable or undestroyable environments if we would like to live in such worlds.

You could ask: Why do we live then on a planet whose environment is destructible? The answer is that people on earth (at least some of them) want to play the “We have to save the world”-game. Others might use (as I did it in the past) the eco-scenario to develop a higher form of consciousness, things like responsibility or appreciation of nature and resources will be developed if you feel the need to protect the environment.

How would we learn about love and develop spiritually if life was all pre planed, no I believe we have free will and we are for ever evolving.
Old 16-05-2019, 04:00 PM
Knower

Quote:
I'm sorry but what you say here sounds really boring and disenchanting.

My life and all I have been through and going through does not feel like an illusion.

What would be the point in that.
Spiritual reality, in fact, is boring and disenchanting. That’s why I said: True spirituality is very frustrating. If you learn about spiritual truth you discover that almost everything we do is meaningless. It is not 100% meaningless but the only meaning each experience has is to let us make that experience.

Quote:
How would we learn about love and develop spiritually if life was all pre planed
Why can’t we learn about love and develop spiritually within an illusionary world?

Quote:
no I believe we have free will and we are for ever evolving.
I nerver denied that. We have free will in to choose the life we want before we incarnate and we can change the plan even within an incarnation and act freely within the chosen circumstances as human beings. (More or less.)
Old 19-05-2019, 01:16 PM
Master
Cool

Quote:
Spiritual reality, in fact, is boring and disenchanting. That’s why I said: True spirituality is very frustrating. If you learn about spiritual truth you discover that almost everything we do is meaningless. It is not 100% meaningless but the only meaning each experience has is to let us make that experience.
Why can’t we learn about love and develop spiritually within an illusionary world?
I nerver denied that. We have free will in to choose the life we want before we incarnate and we can change the plan even within an incarnation and act freely within the chosen circumstances as human beings. (More or less.)

You sound so sure about all of this, I would really like to know how you are so sure that what say is true.

It sounds so different to what is going down at the moment.

To me it sounds like a good sci fi movie, and I have just the right plot.

Last edited by Pagandell : 19-05-2019 at 02:18 PM.
Old 20-05-2019, 03:18 PM
Guide
Quote:
I feel I may be a warrior light worker, are there any others out there, I think now is the time for us to get together and share vibes, although I know we all work alone on are own missions.

I have heard of this before and it seems contradictory to me. A light worker does not need to be a warrior, in fact in my picture of reality, a light worker would be the one who shines a light on a dark corner, whether that corner is in someone's mind, in society, or in some group like a "spiritual" group that is creating an imaginary war to be fought.
Old 21-05-2019, 06:55 PM
Knower

Quote:
You sound so sure about all of this, I would really like to know how you are so sure that what say is true. :
There is a simple explanation why we humans almost for sure are experiencing exactly that scenario that we want to experience – every time.
Ask yourself: If you, as a soul, had the option to incarnate in a world where everything follows a plan incarnating souls elaborated before in line with each other OR in a world were everything happens random or ad hoc (as a result of the situation) – which of these two worlds would you enter?

Obviously nearly everyone would choose the first world. So why do you think we would currently live in a world representing the second scenario?

Quote:
It sounds so different to what is going down at the moment.
If there is reincarnation, whatever happens isn’t even close to as bad as it seems from a human perspective. It doesn’t really hurt anyone, if someone gets killed, for example, if he can reincarnate again time after time.

You once said that you are in a dreamlike condition. And it’s true that you interpret things from a very three-dimensional or worldly perspective. I see things more from the perspective of a soul. The human perspective is based on illusions but the soul's perspective is absolute.