Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 04-04-2020, 03:17 AM
Master

My longest OBE

It all started just right before sleep, I felt this inner powerful desire to go back in my past and relive it once again having the mind I have now, so I kinda started crying thinking about those amazing moments... After some minutes, I told myeslf that what if I can do this using my own mind so I planned so meditate right away and to "go back in time".

This session of meditation lasted just one moment for me but I know that I meditated for at least 20-30 minutes, anyway, I started to hear these inner sounds and every sound had a different vibration. The more I let myself drift away, the clearer these sounds were. After some time, I decided that's time to stop and I fell alseep right away.

This is my first OBE, I woke up in my old bed, in my old home, sleeping but my eyes were half open and I could see the surroudings. Then I found myself in this thick darkness, it was like a place of complete nothingness, I started to fade away, to become one with this darkness, I felt as if I was dying. Now, I remembered that it's not my time yet, that I can't do this to my family so I started to struggle to keep myself "alive" so to say. I started praying, asking the Creator to help me and so in a blink of an eye, I woke up, quite shocked of this experience, I said to myself that I do not want a new OBE this night, this was already enough...

This is my second OBE, this lasted for hours and hours, at least one day, ( in real life it was just a moment because I felt as if I woke up right before I fell asleep ) the things I've seen, how real they were, my awareness there, incredible, amazing, beyond words, I was fully aware where I am. I flew over huge forests, I visited some old places of my past, I played the role of a secret agent, I met many human beings and in all this time I knew that everything I see is my own doing. I even traveled in space to see the Sun, it was like a giant ball of light, I even saw some dark spots on it, then I had a better view of our galaxy, the Milky Way, incredible, super amazing!!
At one point, while flying around, I was wondering about my physical body, the one from this world, at this moment I was somewhere in my childhood home, it seems that my family was there and they were aware of my presence, anyway, I was thinking that I spent way too much time and that maybe I have go back, but I had to experience some more things. I tried to watch myself in a mirror, but there was no image then I visited a gaming place where children where playing computer games, I decided to play one too I did so so so many things and I flew a lot, I flew over trucks that were on the streets, I flew over my present town but it was the old version of it, I visited the old city where I used to go to school.

Now, while I was in my old home, my "father" was talking with me and he said to me, I like Amadeus, can't we listen to some Amadeus? Now, that I am awake, I did some research, Amadeus means:

Ama = to love
Deus = God

Interesting? Then I thought about Mozart, his name is also Amadeus, what do you think about this?

Anyway, I was thinking more and more about my physical body, I had this thought that I may never come back to this reality, being fully aware that I am not anymore in this physical relam, I knew that my body is sleeping and that I am outside of it, then in that very moment, I woke up, it felt like I returned back into my body, it jumped a little bit in the air.

AMAZING! OUR GALAXY!

This is what I've seen, just like the images we have but I was seeing it myself, it was incredible, to see the Sun and the galaxy around it... so so amazing..

Check this if you want to see it clearer, this is exactly what I've seen: https://i.imgur.com/xqIbsza.jpg

Update: I fell asleep meditating and I had another OBE. I found myself at the local church, I was flying above the gravyards of people that are resting there, I had no idea why I was there. The thing is that I could sense the energy footprint of every single man/woman that was resting there, this scared me, suddenly, I felt this strange pull to the area where my grandma is resting, I tried to resist this pull, but it was too powerful, I really thought that it's something related with my grandma but I was mistaken. When this pull appeared for the last time, I managed to resist it and to go my way, when suddenly, this man appeared, he was clothed in very old clothes and its appearance was flashing, you know, it did not have enough energy to mantain its physical appearance. He said to me: Brother, brother?; but not as if I was his brother, this is a very old way of addresing between young men, this was very common in my country in the distant past, this form of addresing is still used in some areas of my country.

I felt as if he was shocked of my presence and that he needed help, I think he was stuck between this world and the next and could not go on.

Last edited by ThatMan : 04-04-2020 at 09:19 AM.
Old 04-04-2020, 08:17 PM
Master

I leave here another picture for you guys, this is how the Sun looked like when I was still close in Earth's orbit, then I was really close to it and I could see it far more better.

I have never experienced something like this, so so so so amazing!

These pictures that I share with you are the closest thing to what I've seen, I want you to see what I've seen.
Old 06-04-2020, 04:06 AM
Guide
Amazing experience! Thanks for sharing!

Yea... in my practice I've been through something similar but some very special things happened for the benefit of my own path. I went so far out into the cosmos this overwhelming alien sensation came over me, being the farthest away from anything I've ever called home but at the same time nestled in a motherly cosmic womb. Absolutely amazing, I'm excited you're getting the experiences you shared too!

What you say about time dilation, that's absolutely it! I spent a very long time in different occasions, different locales of focus, and came back to see it's just been a tiny bit of time passed in this reality. I've seen what your pictures describe, something very similar, and then I went to a place I came from before coming here (lol). You can listen to peoples DMT experiences they talk about time dilation phenomena also.

If I could suggest anything to myself it'd have been don't get hung up on the details. None of it matters, what's important is the quality of consciousness you can hold in these states as a means to effect you intention and control during it all.
Old 06-04-2020, 07:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apakhana Akshobhya
Amazing experience! Thanks for sharing!

Yea... in my practice I've been through something similar but some very special things happened for the benefit of my own path. I went so far out into the cosmos this overwhelming alien sensation came over me, being the farthest away from anything I've ever called home but at the same time nestled in a motherly cosmic womb. Absolutely amazing, I'm excited you're getting the experiences you shared too!

What you say about time dilation, that's absolutely it! I spent a very long time in different occasions, different locales of focus, and came back to see it's just been a tiny bit of time passed in this reality. I've seen what your pictures describe, something very similar, and then I went to a place I came from before coming here (lol). You can listen to peoples DMT experiences they talk about time dilation phenomena also.

If I could suggest anything to myself it'd have been don't get hung up on the details. None of it matters, what's important is the quality of consciousness you can hold in these states as a means to effect you intention and control during it all.

Thank you! These experiences are beyond words, do you think we are actually guided to have these experiences? This is what I feel, I feel guided and if I stay on the path of guidance, amazing things happen, but if I force things, I can not bring into my experience what I want to achieve, I tried at least 10 time to reach the space and I was never able to do it, in fact, once I had too much speed, then when I had another attempt, I hit an invisible wall that would not let me go in space. I once flew near an airplane, a passengers airplane, I just wanted to see it closely.

The time "dilation" makes me think that I can actually live entire lives in these realms, knowing that it's only a moment here. I have never had an OBE that lasted for so long, I could stay there even more, but I was worried about my physical body.

Yes, the quality of consciousness one holds there is the real deal, without awareness, it seems just as if you are dreaming, I think each night we leave our bodies but we are not fully aware.

The thing is that I do not really want to have fun there, I want to find ways to help people, it's very hard not to go with the flow and just have fun. I mean, I created an entire reality where I was a secret agent and I did it on purpose, I was fully aware that it's just a game of mine.
Old 07-04-2020, 01:08 AM
Guide
Yea like attracts like in a sense. These things typically don't occur by themselves and in my past I have been given them as blessings for sincerely trying lol. All ideas aside, once it's realized, we all exist inside of something and if we are blessed enough to learn how to speak to it or be given an authentic teacher who can show us then these things come to us.

You're right if we are forcing it then we are imposing our will onto it through a projection of what the self aspect of our mind expects to get. This isn't a good idea for any of us lol. So we can all probably agree it's best to stay empty enough to receive.

Time dilation - yep! Absolutely, we can live entire lives out. I recall a few myself and woke up confused about who and where I was now lol.

Awareness is a quality we are at the mercy of and we all want more (hopefully) lol.
Each night we go into multiple locations of focus probably but for the most part we stay in the mind realms and let the dream environs carry us away. Weeee! Knowing what "we" are essentially aids to help immensely but I have to hold onto that Zen and stay focused on the one point, our center. The tradition I'm in has a great curriculum for this but as in any authentic tradition there's info left out on purpose so we master each prerequisite step one by one first. Intention is a HUGE big big big thing. If a person truly has the intention to give to others any help then this is a rare thing and they'll likely be given help from the universe to achieve that intention.

Are there things you try to do to keep awareness sharp in dreams or out of body? Like, I try to read things, usually like street signs, license plates, etc...
Old 10-04-2020, 02:47 PM
Master
You are moving fast on your journey ThatMan and learning so much, and its nice you keep focusing on helping people - and wise words from you Apakhana Akshobhya - interesting read both...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 11-04-2020, 08:02 PM
Master

I did it again this morning, this time I was flying around many galaxies and nebulas, for me, they were so so small but I know that in reality they are huge.

For the first time I was able to notice my physical body while I was outside of my body, it was such an amazing glimpse into the unknown nature of astral projection, my physical body was vibrating, I could feel it vibrating and this vibration allowed my consciousness to leave my body, this is how I felt the entire experience. This inner vibration moved my conciousness out of my body.