Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 06-07-2018, 03:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
Jesus appointed teachers back then= apostles--they in turn taught others to teach--If not taught by the real teachefrs who have Jesus= confusion and thats what occurred-34,000 different religions claiming to be christian.
Jesus promised to appoint teachers here in these last days-He has-Matt 24:45-- otherwise this wouldnt be a truth=Daniel 12:4-- truth becomes abundant here in these last days. How? By the appointment of the real teachers who have Jesus.

One needs to draw a fine line between listening to teachers and feeling and discerning the truth within. We all have God within us. If what a teacher is saying distances oneself from the God within, then that teacher and their teachings need to be discarded.
Old 06-07-2018, 10:31 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaZen
One needs to draw a fine line between listening to teachers and feeling and discerning the truth within. We all have God within us. If what a teacher is saying distances oneself from the God within, then that teacher and their teachings need to be discarded.

This is Gods will concerning listening to Jesus' real teachers on earth= Luke 10:16)
Old 08-07-2018, 01:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
This is Gods will concerning listening to Jesus' real teachers on earth= Luke 10:16)

Curious... who determines and how do they determine who are Jesus' real teachers on earth during these times?
Old 10-07-2018, 08:54 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaZen
Curious... who determines and how do they determine who are Jesus' real teachers on earth during these times?

The teachings of Jesus would be in harmony with those teachers.
Old 15-07-2018, 05:17 PM
Master
God doesn't hate anything. God isn't compatible with sin

Sin is separation. God can't be somewhere where God isn't wanted. If a soul is doing something out of anger towards another they are separated from the life-force, the flow of life. You are separating yourself from what is Good, what is who you truly are, and ultimately God. So God can't be in the acts of hate, violence, evil. It's an absence of God

I don't think God can personally hate anything except Love all things since God is Love. Perhaps there are Beings above us who are more upset or personaly against the things humanity does to itself but for God who and what is the Ultimate to Hate makes no sense. That whole idea falls apart immediately.

I can see Michael the Archangel since he is a Spiritual being as we are being upset and angry with evil things since it is his job to eradicate such things from one's environment. But for GOD to personally muse to the divine mind all day about what He or She hates or loves or likes or dislikes is such a human idea. It sounds dumb and made up
Old 16-07-2018, 10:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
I can see Michael the Archangel since he is a Spiritual being as we are being upset and angry with evil things since it is his job to eradicate such things from one's environment.
A being of that level of evolution would not hate or feel anger. Hate and anger are lower human expressions. Even evolved human beings have transformed those lower feelings into something much higher. Imagine then the degree to which a hierarchal being of that level has transformed those expressions.

But all this starts with the original topic and premise, which Miss Hepburn was posting as a question relating to something someone else stated. That person's statement and position is already a kind of non sequitur of sorts. It is impossible for "God" to hate. That is a question only a human being would ask, a human being who relates to the concept of hate (and sin) from that lower human level of understanding. The higher question here -- the much more interesting question by far -- is exploring how human feelings and beliefs about hate and sin, find expression once they've been transformed to that higher spiritual state of understanding.
Old 16-07-2018, 01:29 PM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
i like what the Gospel of Mary says about sin
it says sin is simply acting not in accordance with God's will, that is doesn't exist beyond that. it is created
by what people choose, it doesn't exist, it is created by choices
in a sense, 'sin' is a shorthand for 'choices made out of harmony with God's will'.
Thank you for this, david.

I need to apologize if I didn't get back to anyone...I somehow lost sight of this thread for weeks! Oops.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-07-2018, 01:23 AM
Master
Yes but Baile that's not what I meant. I don't mean angry where he is throwing a tantrum and is full of rage. I mean divine wrath. When the angels have to do their job when it comes to universal laws. Don't picture St. Michael coming down with a sword with an angry face. Simply not happy or pleased with the evil that he sees. Just because Archangels are higher spiritual beings doesn't mean they are not connected to us. They feel for us. But they don't become attached, personally invested, etc.

These beings are NOT very happy with what is going on in the United States right now and many parts of the world. And they see that and they are trying to shine a Light on the darkness.
Old 18-07-2018, 09:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
I mean divine wrath.

These beings are NOT very happy with what is going on in the United States right now and many parts of the world. And they see that and they are trying to shine a Light on the darkness.
Okay, thanks for clarifying. Normally I would reply and address this idea and concept of the divine being wrathful, asking if that isn't in fact the same thing as being angry. But hey, someone needs to do something about that narcissistic child, so have at it Mike.

Old 20-07-2018, 04:40 PM
Master

This is an interesting thread. I have a few observations concerning this. 'Hate' is a strong word. One hates something when it runs contrary to one's perceived correct sense of order, when it is something that is seen as unexpected and outside of the bounds of acceptable and expected behavior. Let me say this: God is not shocked by sin, after all, He granted us free will and sin is an obvious and logical result of this freedom.

The existence of sin presents the opportunity for God to spring into action.....to reveal Himself. Any potential response by God is predicated on the sinner's recognition and acknowledgement of his/her sin and his desire to seek remediation. If these conditions are met, God becomes God. Typically He responds with love, forgiveness, grace, mercy, justice...etc. This potentially allows one to live life to the fullest......in this realm and in this life. It makes possible the return to the Father(e.g. the parable of the Prodigal son). I would suggest that this could be termed Plan A......:) Obviously it can be seen as apparent that one's humility is the trigger mechanism for putting this 'plan' in action.

Now for Plan B......:) For those who are not humble....for those who cannot or will not acknowledge their sin and who do not seek remediation. IMO, then the foundation of Plan B become the laws of karma and, ultimately, the reality of reincarnation. It is the second option which finds resolution, if not in this life, then in the life to come. Arguing in the vein of opinions expressed in this thread.....one could even possibly argue that God welcomes the potential results of properly addressed sin which can result in expedited desirable outcomes as opposed to the time-consuming results of karma and reincarnation.