Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-10-2017, 03:35 AM
Suspended
Desperately need to know what type of soul mate please

We had an instant connection. Instant mutual attraction and ease in communicating. Then we started discussing our issues and I think this is where it went wrong. She has the same mental illness I have. We take the same medicine for depression and voices but we are both stable and coherent fairly high functioning and normal, at least somewhat.

We both fell madly in love. She said she thought I was her soul mate. One day I told her I thought she was my soul mate too and she cried. I said don't cry. She said they were tears of joy. She often came to hang out at my place one time for a week straight.

I know I most likely lost her. She found someone else after I broke up with her. I left her alone for several days and she was hurt. I didn't know she was hurting, she didn't tell me that one time. I think she gave up on me because I broke up with her so much.

Yet, I feel all this tremendous love dovey feelings like I can conquer the world.

I don't know what to do to fix our relationship. Can anyone give advice?