Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 08-09-2017, 10:31 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Jeremy. See Revelation 12, involving "Stars". Nevermind Ghosts.

What is "stars" aligned with in all of scripture?

Is the world as real as it seems? Or a state of mind?
Good topic for a thread.

In my body or everyone's body there's a pattern of stars like light energy that's where our "life records book" and that's the astral light. That's our life , without the life-light or life-energy human are corpses. So the hell and fake heaven is there. But that can never cope with our spirits reality. That's only real for our consciousness or our human-seed.

Buddha Sakyamuni has led my ancestors human-seed in my body to heaven that's they will not to reincarnation again. But where they go I don't know only Buddha Sakyamuni knows. Maybe, Buddha can bring them from outside my body.... They're not Gods , not ghost and not human but they're my ancestors as human-seeds for reincarnation.
Old 08-09-2017, 10:38 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Well, that counters what scripture says L.F.

Perhaps see my scripture quote in "The Mystery of God is Great" thread.

Also Adam and Jesus are equated in 1 or 2 Corinthians, chapter 15.
As John says, He is co equal, the manifested Word of God, through which all things came into being.
Including us. "The light of every person", though He was not recognized as such by those He appeared to.

Scripture also say's, " God is light, and in Him there is no darkness at all."
I will certainly take a peep at your thread for sure. Also adding God said we are made in his image so therefore have the ability to create life as we do when we mate and procreate. We also have the abilities to do more than just create but to manifest anything under the son. I'm sure it does counter what the scripture says being that the scriptures are often contradicting. Everything I say may counter what the scripture says however, there is a scripture for what I say as well I do understand completely what you're saying though
Old 08-09-2017, 11:50 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Wjite P;
Quote:
ab-Christ is indeed affiliated with the Jewish God Yaweh-Jesus Christ is His Son.

Yes - according to the RELIGION this is so - but look here - this is what Christ Himself said abut it to Judas..

Quote:
“Come, that I may teach you about secrets no person has ever seen. For there exists a great and boundless realm, whose extent no generation of angels has seen, in which there is a great invisible Spirit,
which no eye of an angel has ever seen, no thought of the heart has ever comprehended, and it was never called by any name.

As always He is VERY CLEAR - and keep the context - realise He is speaking to JEWS - and the Jews know their god Yhvh INTIMATELY and have done for over 3000 years at this point... So keep THAT context and look again clearly at what CHRIST says ..

First thing He says, this is a SECRET no PERSON has ever seen....Oops - strike one for Yhvh - they know ALL ABOUT HIM, that one gave them their entire culture - so when Christ here says His truth is a SECRET that none has heard before, we know already this IS NOT YHVh nd CAN NOT BE !!

Next He says there ACTUALLY EXIST - a brand new spiritual realm - that is again a secret that NOT EVEN ANGELS KNOW OF ITS EXISTANCE !! OOps - strike TWO - the god Yhvh said it was god supreme beginning of all creation - but look - here again is CHRIST saying No no NO, there exists an ENTIRELY SEPERTE REALM and those in heaven above have NO CLUE ABOUT IT !!

An entirely NEW GREAT SPIRIT that none had EVER encountered - and an entirely new spiritual realm that none had ever encountered - and Oops - here is STRIKE THREE - this Great spirit - legitimate Divine that CHRIST reveals, He says CLEARLY and makes a point to tell us, IT HAS NEVER BEEN GIVEN ANY NAME !!!

strike 3 - Yhvh the god who NAMED ITSELF TO THE JEWS REPEATEDLY - strike 3, your outta there as the baseball commentator said...lol...

CHRIST said it - its very clear - very undeniable - absolutely no logical way can He mean the Jewish god - quite impossible given what He says here....And a lot more -as said elsewhere - ORIGINAL JOHN will show you EXACTLY where the god Yhvh has its origins - WHY the two spiritual realms are SEPERATE and HOW we REALLY come to be created and fir what reasons - EVERYTHING, fully explained there in that original truth...

The thing you religious types need to grasp - go search out for yourselves - in ALL this scripture both bible and gnostic - there is only ONE DRAGON - and in the original John gospel, Christ will tell you DIRECTLY, that that dragon IS the god Yhvh - He will explain how and why it came to be - what happened to upset its dominion here - WHY its Angels REBELLED against it - HOW and WHY we were created - and knowing this background, you will see why WE rebelled against it also, once its OWN AGNGELS revealed the truth to us.. The rest as they say, is twisted history -twisted by religious deception to give you the BIBLE history that you was (all) taught in Sunday schools...

The quote above is just one damning statement to that god among many - the things Christ said there alone ABSOLUTELY PROVES that Our Father HE revealed is not, can not be the Jewish god we call Yhvh... If you doubt my interpretation then please explain your own...

He does not mean Yhvh - Logically impossible given what He says there and that is just one tiny fragment of all that He said AGAINST that god and its religion....I advise - read the Thomas thread fully for proper clarity there - and also read any and all things your religion banned to you as "heresy" - find out WHAT THEY HIDE FROM YOU first - then you will really be in a position to understand you bible and its chicanery.. And as you ponder all this Folks - PLEASE - never EVER forget, the JEWS MURDERED HIM !!

They HEARD HIS truth, and acted to SILENCE HIM - simple as that !! Let it sink in...WHY did they do that..??...Because as said their god Yhvh is not the supreme source of Creation it had claimed and that legitimate Divine Source is ONLY revealed by Christ as Our Father - two entirely seperate truths as Christ revealed and as that quote above clearly shows - Christ proved His truth to them of course -miracles no Jew priest could perform EVER... So they knew He is bona fide, realised he was a direct and powerful danger to thir sham god and so acted to silence His threat.. As said read EVERYTHING that the religion forbad you -it soon becomes undeniable...

Oh and Jeremy - I hear you are still ranting away then..??...cant see mate as promised you are on ignore so whatever you are rattling off there is as usual, quite pointless..lol - life is much simpler -lol....that's some more good advise given to those with ears to hear - as Christ said - if you want HIS truths then we must give up all other - worldly distractions - be that forum fools - or entire religious paradigms - stick them all on IGNORE He said have no part of it at all
Old 09-09-2017, 12:03 AM
Suspended
Ab Orgine, your explanation as if you're better than Jesus. Do you know what he said? You don't know a bit about what he said , you only has a wrong guess? Nothing is right. I said many times that you don't know how to see as Jesus said. So don't explain in your own understanding anymore!!!! Wasting your affect or time at the end only misleading people.

Do you know who is the creator? I know how to create in the spiritual realm so you never know who is he. Then how can you be asserted to say or explain this way......?
Old 09-09-2017, 08:13 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
It may be under the truth heavenly "drugs". Why if what I say should be falsehood? Can't it be totally lead to truth, the ultimate true?

I tell you, I marry Goddesses wife and have our Cupidsons. I can see them, touch them, smell their body odour, touch their body temperature, heard their true voices... So you ask me why drugs I take? That's funny indeed. Should everyone encounter be the same. Or there's no God or Goddesses?

May I ask where's human from? Ok let you to answer me?

So what truth can you believe if it's an ultimate truth. Do you mean I'm joking or just to tell lies or it's fantasy...?Do you believe there's God? And God is the type of what I say above?

You learned in California didn't you?
Yes I believe in God-YHVH(Jehovah) his word is truth. Your words are not in his word.
Old 09-09-2017, 08:52 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
You learned in California didn't you?
Yes I believe in God-YHVH(Jehovah) his word is truth. Your words are not in his word.

Although, it seems that my team has been worn down by the gruelling tactics 车轮战术 of the elite Gods of the universe. But they're captured and eliminated (more than one thousand of them who cast energy for creating the typhoon Irma ) by my team. Maybe they're outrages for sometimes for they can't do it forever and conditions are or will change when they're exhausted or until the right time they're truely defeated.

They cast energy to increase the power of the typhoon Irma and then they're fleeing away from the scene in the far distance in the universe. They're the tortoise family Gods. Formerly, there's another type of tortoise family Gods are action to surrender to me and at the end eliminated by me. This time they did the same, two days ago they're 6,000 of them doing the same tactic and also eliminated by me. They attack me secretly after they surrendered to me. So...... They may play some more stock trick........

Don't worry, they're the ultimate losers. My Spirit-God and Spirit-Buddha are there to do their work. Nothing is simple as you think.

They try many tactics , they attack me as well, just now before I write my post ,two bad gods are integrated inside my body to drain my energy are captured and eliminated by me. This battle doesn't seem infallible on their side. They strike a decisive battle for they're unbending. They may have a desperate struggle for survival but up to now they never gain any benefit on the energy hunting. And they'll finally found themselves out of existence and all of them will be perished or eliminated by our team.

Last edited by Jeremy Bong : 10-09-2017 at 01:19 AM.
Old 14-09-2017, 04:11 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks...

YEH !! Go Go Power Rangers

Ive got Tony Starks personal cell number if you need any help..??...Im sure the Avengers are free this w end...lol..you could all have like a "superhero rave up" - don't let the Hulk drink too much though, hes nasty with a hangover...
Old 14-09-2017, 06:36 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks...

YEH !! Go Go Power Rangers

Ive got Tony Starks personal cell number if you need any help..??...Im sure the Avengers are free this w end...lol..you could all have like a "superhero rave up" - don't let the Hulk drink too much though, hes nasty with a hangover...

I think I've explained why the situation like that so I'll not going to explain it again. Or just very simple explanation.

They stay far in the universe and cast their energy to the clouds and then fleeing away from the scene. They're thousands of them....... doing it. One of the elite God is enough to create a big typhoon and they're so many of them from nowhere ( they can be thousands and thousands or millions miles away from the earth. And so vast is the universe and they can stay at any spot....).

But the weather conditions is reduced to its minimum damage.........

So you're using mouth to do it?????? Then what's your understanding of it???? Nothing but just misunderstanding. And nothing real in your so long criticism in your post about Christianity. Since you're not a Christian or you don't trust the religion then why you come here to criticize only to the largest religion in the world? You want to be the Power Ranger????? So go ahead and be a fool of yourself.......

Do you ever wrote, who ever understand it will not die? So up to now only you see it. And what about whose who ever saw it?????? Where are they , are they alive up to today? Or you'll not die because you've seen and understanding it now....... Power Ranger?????
Old 14-09-2017, 06:48 PM
Is heaven real or just a state of mind???

Both
and more real that anything you see with your eyes open.
Pls, don't believe a word I say...find out for yourself..
Wonderful to see someone interested in the Kingdom of Heaven.
If anyone were really interested in Heaven it's good to release words from the mind like
'physical'...there really is no matter...it's an awareness expansion if you are not used to thinking in this way.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-09-2017, 07:35 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Although, it seems that my team has been worn down by the gruelling tactics 车轮战术 of the elite Gods of the universe. But they're captured and eliminated (more than one thousand of them who cast energy for creating the typhoon Irma ) by my team. Maybe they're outrages for sometimes for they can't do it forever and conditions are or will change when they're exhausted or until the right time they're truely defeated.

They cast energy to increase the power of the typhoon Irma and then they're fleeing away from the scene in the far distance in the universe. They're the tortoise family Gods. Formerly, there's another type of tortoise family Gods are action to surrender to me and at the end eliminated by me. This time they did the same, two days ago they're 6,000 of them doing the same tactic and also eliminated by me. They attack me secretly after they surrendered to me. So...... They may play some more stock trick........

Don't worry, they're the ultimate losers. My Spirit-God and Spirit-Buddha are there to do their work. Nothing is simple as you think.

They try many tactics , they attack me as well, just now before I write my post ,two bad gods are integrated inside my body to drain my energy are captured and eliminated by me. This battle doesn't seem infallible on their side. They strike a decisive battle for they're unbending. They may have a desperate struggle for survival but up to now they never gain any benefit on the energy hunting. And they'll finally found themselves out of existence and all of them will be perished or eliminated by our team.

Wow, what kind of drugs are you on. Did you know when Paul mentioned spiritism( Gal 5:19-21) says those who do spiritism will NOT enter Gods kingdom. The greek word is Farmacia--drugs is how the demons get into one.