Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 18-07-2018, 08:59 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
I am happy to hear of your discovery
We have the same actors in our stories...You are the daughter trying to connect the dots which in the end revealed your father,,, and in my story I am the father waiting for my daughter to connect the dots.

I did decide to go and meet her after a lot of failed attempts to convince her mum to tell her but I understand that her mum is scared to do this.
I decided to try to meet her on a night out in town,say hello and tell her I'm an old friend of her mum and just see if anything happens.The day I was planning on doing this came, but also that day her uncle died suddenly,,he was about mid forties and died of a brain hemorrhage.A big sudden shock for all the family so I decided to abandon my plan to see her..It wasnt the right time.

About a year later I decided to go meet her again with the same plan.That day a friend of their family,a man mid thirties died suddenly.It was an undetected heart problem so I abandoned my plan again.
This freaked me out as these two unusual deaths had stopped me from trying to see her so I took this as a sign to stay away

Iv left her a clue that her spirit can see,,, her spirit can guide her to the clue and then to me if that's what she wants.....it amazing how are stories are so close

Oh my, yes I can imagine that those two deaths would stop you from trying again to meet your daughter. That is quite something. Talk about signs!

Another similarity in our stories: my father (when he was still alive) also tried to see me when I was still a baby - and my mom prevented it because she was scared.

I think he gave up then, he married someone else and had two daughters, before he died.

But then he came to me in spirit many times! Ha nobody could prevent him then!

Well I wish for you that your daughter's spirit one day will lead her to you
Old 18-07-2018, 11:41 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomma
Oh my, yes I can imagine that those two deaths would stop you from trying again to meet your daughter. That is quite something. Talk about signs!

Another similarity in our stories: my father (when he was still alive) also tried to see me when I was still a baby - and my mom prevented it because she was scared.

I think he gave up then, he married someone else and had two daughters, before he died.

But then he came to me in spirit many times! Ha nobody could prevent him then!

Well I wish for you that your daughter's spirit one day will lead her to you

Thank you
I seem to be on similar path as your father and my daughter may be on a similar path to yours.
Old Yesterday, 07:34 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
Thank you
I seem to be on similar path as your father and my daughter may be on a similar path to yours.

Yes it looks like it