Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 09-01-2017, 09:31 PM
Newbie ;)

Post Tell me something about your reiki experience!

Hi, lets trade some knowledge?

1. What kind of reiki do you practice?
2. How many years?
3. Whats your reiki level? (if there's one)
4. Do you help people with your 'gift'?
5. Tell me something about your reiki experience.

For me:
1. Essential Reiki
2. 3 years
3. Level 2
4. Yes, every time that someone needs (even if that person don't ask for).
5. I was initiated by my master when I was 16, and before being initiated I was already helping my mom (for example) every time she needed. After being initiated I started controlling better my energy flow and since that I feel a gradual spiritual growth.

If you wanna ask me anything just say it, Im a open minded person!
Old 11-01-2017, 09:04 PM
Suspended
Do you think a person can be initiated through Mikao UsUi without being trained and without being initiated through a living person?

I ask because about a year ago, I wanted to attend Reiki classes in new York
Well, shortly after not attending classes and trying to learn as much as possible about Reiki, I think I was "attuned" possibly. I saw symbols in my mind that turned out to be Reiki symbols while I had been thinking about him.

What do you think of this?
Old 11-01-2017, 10:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyawaywithme
Do you think a person can be initiated through Mikao UsUi without being trained and without being initiated through a living person?

I ask because about a year ago, I wanted to attend Reiki classes in new York
Well, shortly after not attending classes and trying to learn as much as possible about Reiki, I think I was "attuned" possibly. I saw symbols in my mind that turned out to be Reiki symbols while I had been thinking about him.

What do you think of this?

Well.. in my opinion I really think that everything is possible!
It's totally viable to receive information from the universe, some of us only can "understand" that information while meditating.. so.. yes I think its possible, why not? Why discarding that idea? Your life will give you the answer that you search for! Sometimes the answer come from a friend or from a stranger.. sometimes it simply appear in a middle of a conversation and in that moment you will ear that "click" in your mind!

I had a experience similar as yours, I dreamed with a series of symbols and emblems and when I talked with my master he told me that some of them were related with reiki, the others were related with templars (but that is all another story...).
And to finalize, this one related with Mikao UsUi, I was making my "Self treatment" (reiki to my self) in the middle of my living room with only one candle illuminating the room, I felt a presence, like a weight on my back and a bit later I felted the He was meditating with me, when I finished I was completely astonished and in some way kinda energized (not like the other times, something different).

Just to say, yes I believe that that is possible! As I say.. Why not?!
I really believe that everyone have power to use reiki, but some of use just don't know how to start, and some of us are already one step ahead of the others and can start "controlling" that energy easier.

I hope I responded your question
If you have any (other) question(s) just say it (you can pm if you want).

Ps. Thanks to be the first responding/interacting with me, this was my first Thread and its really good feeling that someone wanted to share an experience and ask for a opinion
Old 16-01-2017, 03:30 AM
Newbie ;)

[quote=theknight]Hi, lets trade some knowledge?

2. How many years?

1. Usui Reiki
2. 15 years
3. ART/3
4. Yes, I'm a massage therapist and use reiki a few times a week on my regular clients
5. The first time I "saw' energy was during my level 1 attunement. With my eyes closed I literally "saw" the symbols as the reiki master was drawing them. After the attunement she had me and the other students open each others chakras and I could see the energy flowing out my hands and into my partners crown chakra. It was an awesome experience!
Old 16-01-2017, 05:49 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticAngel
Quote:
Originally Posted by theknight
Hi, lets trade some knowledge?

2. How many years?

1. Usui Reiki
2. 15 years
3. ART/3
4. Yes, I'm a massage therapist and use reiki a few times a week on my regular clients
5. The first time I "saw' energy was during my level 1 attunement. With my eyes closed I literally "saw" the symbols as the reiki master was drawing them. After the attunement she had me and the other students open each others chakras and I could see the energy flowing out my hands and into my partners crown chakra. It was an awesome experience!

Awesome! For now I don't really know if I'm gonna use reiki professionally but it always was a possibility!