Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 13-07-2011, 07:10 AM
thunderseed

Message to all, and to starseeds, from high frequency beings

(Channelled today. Note: at some points the beings are referring to myself and what i must do, but in generally it was informations to be of service to all humans and star seeds to become of service.)

On why and how?

It is time for a ground breaking epitome of heart knowing, the star seeded soul that you are, a place of going home, recognize that separation you feel to Source, an innocent childlike essence of longing to feel loved and cared for. You were never abandoned, star child. It was your choice, for the good of all to come here, you are here to assist in the coming changes, you are one tiny strand of the many expanding light beads, wishing to glimmer, shine, and glow to your full capacity. All of the many souls incarnated in human shells have important life paths, that are unique to their individual souls. When one light bead is glowing strong, so does another, and love is spread throughout. When one light bead is diminished, it can gravitate towards the light energy of all that are shining so it can be refueled, and the basis nature of some souls is to rekindle that fire. Where do you come from, and what are you, in the essence of the truth? To know is to reign futile, yet to be open to all beautiful possibilities of soul is to grow into heart knowing. Your path is unlike any other path, it is colored, created, planned, in unique ways to suit what you are and your own soul growth. The wise ascended masters have learned this from us, to accept in humility the ever rising currents of confusion, you will find the keys to enlightenment. Prior to this peak of new rebirth you stand on, cleanse your mind free of clutter and self identity belief systems, paint a new, clean fresh canvas of translucent white light, and step into the adventure ahead of yourself, fearless and brave, willing to brand new learning. You are the spirit warrior now, and only you can make the choice to stray from self - will. Far from questions, you have always been ready to accept what you are, what this is, as it is. Open your arms to the big mystery, with new eyes of beauty, and let the currents of the spiritual lead you. Walk as though you are allowing the spirit energies of the wind to move you. Move on into a vast understanding of ambiguity and confusion, comprehend acceptance, and allow the spirit path to guide you from here, and leave your human aspects of will and choices behind. The key to spiritual growth is allowance, freedom, trust and always starting anew. The human mind is a sponge, which downloads toxic information’s, therefore when you pick up on scattered bits of information’s no matter how sacred, they will begin to block the return path home to the stars. Remember to purify your thought process and belief systems on a regular basis, going back to ground zero, back to the blissful peaceful state of unknowing,
where the novice, the beginner, the new spiritual seeker, is actually the carrier to all heart knowing. As you move up on levels of your life path, it will be ups and downs of adjusting to different frequencies, so remember to cleanse after each new growth. Affirm with us, you are ready and willing, you comprehend ambiguity, and paradox, you can erase your mind to unknowing, thus are able to travel the unknown, to truly unravel the mysteries of your own unique and beautiful life. Therefore opening your database to new existing light vibrations. The secret to having a well formulated faith connection to Source and to yourself as a light being, growing your vibration energetic waves, is simply being... in nothing, existing in what Is. There your connection will pulsate to the heavens. Erase your thoughts, and what you firmly believe, and become open to what belief truly is. The less you know and learn, the more you will come to a place of true belief. A true mentor lies within yourself, and within the many high frequency helpers between the worlds.

On inner child:

When you were a child, you were still very connected to that pure golden beam of light that connected you to your true home, a place where you knew what you truly were, but as soon as data from this world was downloaded and time outstretched itself, that light beam was severed, and you were on your own to play out your beautiful existence on this beautiful planet called Earth. Before this however, you knew exactly what you had planned to do throughout your path of growth, and it was part of the plan that you are to forget. Your true self enjoys the lessons of growth, while your human shell, may sometimes see it as torture. If you allow yourself to sit in connection, you will see the light and beauty in what is is you are learning.
This feeling of separation, is a significant feeling of abandonment to Source, yet you were not abandoned, the golden seams are always connected.
You never truly forget that childlike purity of soul, you never forget that need for love, to fill that empty void in your soul. The child you, wounded within, is waiting for you to fill it with divine love. It can create hurt feelings, resentments, where people search the earth for many things to fill that empty void, sex, love with others, drugs, alcohol, money, and riches, which stems from their inner desire to return home – to a home they never left. You may be so busy spreading love to others to feel love within yourself, without actually feeling that joyous connection, where love truly stems and is created from – Source.
Regain contact with that wounded child which still exists within you, and send it golden or white color energy and surround it with love, talk to your child self. The comforts you have created to fill that empty void, can always be replaced with the divine love of Source.
That inner child within you, sees the Great Spirit, similar to a loving parent figure. Deep inside, you know you are cared for, looked after, but feelings of separation make you wonder, what you did wrong to deserve to be kicked out of your true home, or if that loving power truly does love you enough to take care of you, which can manifest anger and other negative feelings, and/or actions.
Upon birth you felt disconnected from this loving energy, and throughout your whole life, you have been trying to reconnect to it, but that inner child feels sad, neglected, and abandoned. Beneath your fears, and resentments, you truly desire to be connected to Source, every soul longs to go back home to that place they never left, and to reunite with their family souls, to be back in that place of amazing love. Light child, you have never left your home, and Source has never left you, you are right where you are supposed to be at this very moment, open your arms now to divine love, and feel it pour through your crown chakra and envelope your body with delightful tingling sensations. You may not be able to see this love energy, but you will feel it is with you. Spend time to meditate on opening your heart to receive the love of the Great Spirit, and you will know you are not alone. You have guidance’s and loving beings that work for the great being, looking after you every second, intervening, sending you gifts, love, and beautiful teachings all the time, they are unconditionally loving and patient, and will be with you no matter what, all it takes is for you to open your eyes and look for them, thus you will see existence of their love with you always.

Summoning the Thunderbeings, this is what they have to say:

While the earth spirit is rotating, she is magnifying beautiful transcendences of light to all beings, and that which you seek, is truly remarkable, but you need to open your mind and realize your hesitations are none but self doubts, or larger picture doubts, that it isn’t or can’t be that easy or simple. In the larger picture, ironically, it is simple. Just open your mind, and erase the patterns, which keep you stuck. Yet, you question that too. How do you do it? Just be, sit in silence. There are many walking around who are blind to what is going on, and they are right where they are supposed to be.
The convergence of testimony speaks through their words too, and every creature on earth, is always in a process of learning. Me: Why did we come here? Them: That is a very complex answer, as every soul is here for a different reason, a different purpose. Ask me, yours, if you are ready?
Me: Sure.
To purge the darkness, helping souls rid their fears, seeking rapport.
If you are to ever meet a monsoon, it is a very powerful spirit. Dear star child, you already know this, that these spirits are not to be feared, and good for you. That monsoon is an energy of transformation. What about these guys, that reap the benefits of these happenings? They will learn just as well too. It is all part of the plan. These things were meant to happen, it is destiny. Don’t worry about those who do not comprehend destiny. Just as you don’t worry about those who don’t believe anything.
Me: So I see… What is the earth feeling as we speak? Them: The earth is feeling pulsating love to all creatures. On a slow day, bend down and lay upon earth mother, and hear her heart beat. Me: What is a good practice to get in touch with the earth? Them: Go to a hill top, or mountain top, especially you, you need to embrace us thunderbeings, the sky energies, descend those energies onto earth, and you will feel a climatic expansion, like a lightning clap, bringing all things together equally.

Words from the Phoenix:
The time is coming child, we must lay to rest our worries, and spread love across the continents, be doing this preparation work on yourself, to expand your light being. There are vast tunnels of light seeping all over the land right now, bringing expansive awareness, you see it, you feel it. Just like the tornadoes that are cleansing the land.

Words from my main spirit guide (raven):
Me: Keokutah, please tell me something that can be of service.
Him:
Well... there are sparkling lights all over the land, the time of ascension, drawing near, fully transcend, people need to grasp the light. Not by outside influence, but within. Those that are working to bring light outside of themselves, have not found it within yet. Self mastery takes work, like me, they have to be friendly with their darker selves, use the work of shape shifting to come to terms with what they are, shifting into different forms all the time, that is human nature, but instead of pushing away the darkness, blend it with light, and it will be evaporated. You’ve seen how it works, when they drag a dark soul and engulf it into light. Me: But some are confused Keokutah.
Him: You see it, they don’t. It’s just as simple as acceptance. It’s not using the dark. It’s transforming it. You’re not going to go work with it, your going to shine light on it, to it, within it.
Me: Well that makes me feel better.
Him: You still have more work to do!
Focus on only love and light. Like most people. They can’t begin the action work of delving into those negative influences, until they know how light works first. Light beings unite.

It is 4:44 right now. Summoning Deer spirit:

I am glad you invited me, dear child. The animal creatures are in need of assistance, I can teach your fellow man to be gentle in his heart, like grazing in a field of endless peaceful melodies, putting hatred aside, and peering into the deep burgundy rose of endless love. Shapeshift into spirits of the playful gentle era, you can learn much from us. When you want to learn how to do anything, become what you seek. There are mass die outs of fish, it’s to do with the frequencies, but if you help to surround loving vibrations around them, you will do much care.

Some other high frequency beings come to me suddenly:

I am sorry to interrupt, you are needed in the urgency visitation of “white palace”, (this is description of what i see) beautiful white rock foundations, there are several white beings, solid white beings, a pit of endless pink beauty, they are sending love frequencies into it, dancing pink planets in a pink sky, a smiling angelic face,
They say: Touch the heavens with love, unite that firey passion with freedom, right now there is a dance of light beings going on, be there in presence, learn from them, meet your destiny partners.
Them: Hello,
Me: Hey
Them: We are here to end the suffering, and commit to grace, it is good to have you here.
Me: Yes, it is good to be here.
Them: There is a planet called "Ublanca", we meet there, to discuss plans, and spread light and love. *Touches my face.* You are blood related, to Sirius. You have the destiny of light, teacher. There are so many of us. We are not to be feared. Tell them that. We are here to help. Coming changes. Do not worry. Tell them to not get involved with negative influences. Those are hindering the love and light journey. It is a colony, of great mass, winged ones unite.. dear soul, please take your journey light heartedly. You have great beautiful things to do. Don’t let the hindrances stop you, we need the help. Use that merkibite you have (referring to the crystal merkibite calcite), it is good. Earth is coming to great exciting changes.
Fill your energies. And don’t be afraid. We will come to you often, to seek rapport, help, community. Blessings. Remember you are loved.

there is more, but that is quite enough for one post. Hope you enjoy these messages .
Old 13-07-2011, 09:04 AM
Master

Thank you Thunderseed!

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 13-07-2011, 11:00 AM
OpenMindedFellow

It's all very daunting for someone like me who's never experienced this kind of thing, in living memory.

Something I don't understand - why do these spirit beings talk, if being close to source means just 'being'?
Old 13-07-2011, 12:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenMindedFellow
It's all very daunting for someone like me who's never experienced this kind of thing, in living memory.

Something I don't understand - why do these spirit beings talk, if being close to source means just 'being'?

Hi OpenMindedFellow,

Whilst being, you are connecting to the source and letting what flows into your life, flow in.

This will include messages, from guides, loved ones, etc.

Thunderseed has channeled words for understanding, ie, speaking, when spirit 'speaks' to me, it's not like I would see you or other people speak, it's through my still mind, through feeling, by me being used as a channel.

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 13-07-2011, 08:00 PM
thunderseed

Your welcome Saggi :)

Hey OpenMindedFellow,
I felt overwhelmed too in the beginning. It’s easy to jump too ahead of ourselves, instead of taking One step at a time into the spiritual adventure.

Don’t worry about trying to understand it all :) You are where you’re supposed to be. Focus on what is helping you and what resonates with you, for right now.
Communicating with all sorts of high frequency beings is not a necessity. Some people just have this gift.
Developing a relationship and connection to Source (whatever that is for you) is what counts.

There are all sorts of different beings that are of service to helping us out, generally because they are loving and of service to Source. But this still doesn’t mean learning to communicate with them is for everyone.

For me, because my human self needs to be humbled, I think of these beings as way more spiritually advanced than I, higher frequency guides that help me become connected to Source as they assist me in activating my light, I learn from them, sort of like conduits between me and Source, but that still does not mean I forget about the one true higher power which is what I view Source to be. I believe in a higher power. Without humility I would be egocentric and doomed. I believe we are all connected to the greater whole, and these beings work in the light of Source just like we are learning to do, and I can learn much from them respectively.
If that makes any sense, certainly not meaning to throw you off, that is just my own personal belief. Just listen to what is in your heart, instead of listening to what I, or anyone else tells you. Our spiritual paths are all different and beautiful, therefore our beliefs and experiences different, and that is the amazing thing about truth and paradox. :)

Love and light to both of you!
Old 13-07-2011, 11:34 PM
RisenPhoenix

This post is a blessing to me. The message from the Phoenix really stood out to me. I was told by a psychic a while ago that I was like the phoenix rising from the ashes. Hence my screename, and I just found the existence of this website two days ago. I love how spirit leads me.

Early this morning, sorta on a whim I went to my local library and got a library card. I was led to 3 books and 2 DVD's. In my search for the books I was looking for literature that would help me on my light path. I've experienced my awakening and I do feel I am in preparation. The Phoenix message is a real comfort, like the 11:11 phemomena I've been experiencing lately, I know I'm on the right path.

Thanks again for just being who you are and sharing with us.
Old 14-07-2011, 12:06 AM
thunderseed

That is wonderful RisenPhoenix! beautiful to hear you are aware of being on the right path, all of light to your journey on your light path. The phoenix or the thunderbird, is simply amazing to have in your life it is a really transforming beautiful force, i wouldn't be surprised if you have that ally with you, best of luck.
Old 14-07-2011, 12:07 AM
prismoflife

Thank you Thunderseed for sharing
Old 14-07-2011, 12:15 AM
Master
Wow that is beautiful I'm actually printing it out right now to read it closer today.
Spiritlite.
Old 21-07-2011, 12:32 AM
Knower

THANK YOU Thunderseed, what a beautiful uplifting message. I felt this to the core of my being while reading this.