Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels > Channelled Messages for Light Workers

Old 11-05-2011, 05:50 PM
Simon Karlos

Angel1 A Message of Healing for Lightworkers!

To work in the Light is to serve with love, joy and clarity, for the Light of your Being contains all of these attributes, which are your natural gifts. The "Lightworker" is your Higher Self, your Radiant Inner Being, and though You are constantly shining a beam of Divine Light upon your human self, it is up to you as the human to openly accept this Light in which to clearly walk your path. Illumination is yours for the accepting. You have already asked, and you are constantly given, and now it is time to ACCEPT.

It is your own Divine Light that you seek, not clarity from an outside source. Remember, there are no "outside sources" as such, but simply reflections of your own Self. It matters not whether your Inner Guidance presents you with messages during dreams, or in meditation, or with a message alongside a truck--they all have the same Source! Likewise, this message here is your own Inner Voice speaking to you though this filter.

This particular May is a time of strong seeking for clarity for many of you, and for some even to the point of tears. This is good; let the tears flow as they come, and allow time for some deep breathing. As always, you are given an opportunity to celebrate the passing of your sadness as it naturally passes through you, or you are holding onto the pain, thinking that the pain itself makes you feel "alive." It is only your ACCEPTANCE and ALLOWANCE of the pain to do its job that FREES YOU from attachment to it. Its job is to pass through you in a healthy manner, and you do this through an attitude of non-judgment of yourself. Your Light is much more powerful than any darkness, and you let this Light in through matching its frequency with thoughts of kindness towards yourself. A few simple thoughts of loving-kindness to yourself while in the midst of experiencing emotional pain are much more potent than a hundred worry-thoughts! Divine Light is constantly "knocking at your door," and when you allow yourself to "hear the knocking" you are then ready to "stop the blocking," you see, through choosing to HEAR the call and then SEEING that there are really no doors between you and You, between you and your Higher Self.

Working in the Light of your Being allows you to express any "dark night of the soul" experience with Grace, and yes, we acknowledge that this is a spiritual practice that becomes easier the more you choose it. Today is a half-way point until 11-11-11, and this is part of the reason why this message is given at this time, which is really for the integration of your Light NOW, as much as you feel ready to accept It. Lightworking is Self-acceptance on all levels of your Being, allowing the miraculous works of Spirit to flow through you. We would rather use a term such as "Light-allower," but we understand that the term Lightworker has great meaning for many who read this message, and so we mention this to give additional clarity to the concept, for truly ALLOWING your Light is the key. You can call us a "Welcoming Entity" (WE), for we are an aspect of consciousness that welcomes our brothers and sisters in joining us in the ACCEPTANCE of the Divine Family of which all beings are At-One with.

In your darkest hours remember most to embrace your Whole Self, for your Whole Self eternally embraces you. We thank you.
Old 11-05-2011, 06:10 PM
Knower
This is so amazing there are no words.

I am experiencing "dark night of the soul." I have been told I am a lightworker...this is the hardest time of my life.

I was given yet another dream last night with the message "You are here to help sick people" I promise you! I woke up and came directly to sf perhaps seeking this message! This is so amazing!!!!

Last edited by GoddessLove : 11-05-2011 at 10:27 PM.
Old 11-05-2011, 06:23 PM
Simon Karlos

Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoddessLove
This is so amazing there are no words.

I am experiencing "dark night of the soul." I have been told I am a lightworker...this is the hardest time of my life.

I was given yet another dream last not with the message "You are here to help sick people" I promise you! I woke up and came directly to sf perhaps seeking this message! This is so amazing!!!!

Hi my sister! You are no doubt speaking from Love and Truth. I love it. YOU are Amazing, a Powerful Catalyst for healing! Goddess Love is True Power.
Old 11-05-2011, 07:41 PM
Knower
Thank you Simon Karlos!!!!!!!!!!!!! You took the time out to share such uplifting and beautiful words, YOU ARE TRUE POWER!
Old 11-05-2011, 09:44 PM
Simon Karlos

Color

Deep appreciation, GL. I'm pleased you enjoyed, and you're very welcome. Peace.
Old 11-05-2011, 10:51 PM
Master
Thumbs up

Quote:
Its job is to pass through you in a healthy manner, and you do this through an attitude of non-judgment of yourself. Your Light is much more powerful than any darkness, and you let this Light in through matching its frequency with thoughts of kindness towards yourself. A few simple thoughts of loving-kindness to yourself while in the midst of experiencing emotional pain are much more potent than a hundred worry-thoughts!

ty Kar, well timed thoughts for me~*

Old 11-05-2011, 11:29 PM
Simon Karlos

Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl

ty Kar, well timed thoughts for me~*

Very welcome ((((((((((SILVERGIRL)))))))))) HUGS
Old 12-05-2011, 01:34 AM
clovelly

*~*~ * *~*~*
Old 12-05-2011, 02:42 AM
Master

Yeah, I'd say timely too. I've shed more tears in the last two months than I have the rest of my life put together I think and it certainly involves clarity.
Old 12-05-2011, 03:08 AM
starrschild

Thank you

Thank you for sharing this message. You put into exact words my experiences of the last couple weeks, and the conversations I have been having with my higher self about myself. Perfect Timing!!!