Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-11-2018, 08:08 PM
Newbie ;)

Destructive supernatural connection

Hi all,

My extremely destructive and painful connection with the man whom i first considered my twin flame has being lasted for a few years already, and i cannot get rid of it.. I'm reading Eve Lorgen's book "Dark Side of Cupid", and my connection has all signs described in this book - supernatural features, black magic, lots of drama, push-pull, draining, emotional and energetic vampirism. It's orchestrated by some supernatural forces and involves rather many people, both chasers (like me) and runners.

Every time i want to get rid of this connection, circumstances pull me back into it, and when i start hoping, they immediately change to the opposite.

The man whom I have to chase ("have to", because i act and feel as if i'm under hypnoses or a love spell) prefers another woman, but from time to time pays attention to me. I can feel emotions of four people, including him, that woman and another man, and it drives me mad, because i cannot always distinguish whose emotions i feel.

The most painful is when I feel his love towards that woman, or that woman's good mood when i feel aweful.. In those moments i feel so much soul pain, despair and disgust.. I want to get rid of these connections, but i don't know how and I don't have enough courage and will power.. Besides, i feel much anger towards that woman who uses black magic against me and already brought so much grief to me, that I just cannot allow her to celebrate victory.

I feel so much trapped.. Maybe somebody was in such a difficult love bite connection and managed to get rid of it? Please give some advice
Old 28-11-2018, 10:16 PM
Pathfinder

I too have read Dark Side of Cupid and find it highly relatable. Eve's work is phenomenal and acts as a wake-up call to anyone that is involved in a soul mate or twin flame connection. I'd recommend looking for the roundtable discussions (about Love Bites and Hyperdimensional Interference) she's hosted (on Youtube). Those discussions have helped me re-frame the experiences I've had with my "twin flame".

I apologize for not being able to offer any concrete solutions to getting rid of such connections (as I haven't been successful in doing so thus far), but I felt compelled to reach out to you in support. I've found educating myself to help me immensely. One interview I've listened to that has brought insight to what I've experienced is an interview (also on Youtube) done by James Bartley (whom of which is a close colleague of Eve's), where he talks to Lauda Leon (another close colleague of Eve's) about staged relationships and/or legitimate connections that are manipulated for a multitude of reasons.

The roundtable discussions, specifically coupled with that James Bartley interview has helped me take an inventory of the Dark Side of Cupid relationship and dissect specific patterns linked to that relationship. I highly recommend any work done by Lauda on anything related to Hyperdimensional Interference as well.
Old 29-11-2018, 12:20 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by No one
Please give some advice

Walk away and cut him from your life. This is what you are meant to do.

To get the strength to do this, and cut him from your life forever.

I would also seek out a counselor and work with them about this.
Old 29-11-2018, 12:23 PM
Lorelyen

Who knows but....? Do you think Magick was involved? It's why, in my few years as a sorceress a while back I would never touch love/bonding spells - they can be frightfully difficult to undo. Someone wants to bind the person they believe they love; find things didn't quite turn out as paradisical as they hoped but cannot entirely have the spell broken. I hope for you that this wasn't the case.
Old 29-11-2018, 08:06 PM
Newbie ;)

Crowzie,
Thank you very much for your support! I watched the discussions, and I agree that they are extremely helpful! I even think that they are unique. I heard about Eve's books before, but was so obsessed with the twin flame idea, that first didn't pay attention to them (unluckily). In one of her videos Eve talks about recovery after such love affairs, but I haven't found information on the first steps regarding the way out of these connections yet.

Eternal Flame,
I know i should do so, but it's extremely difficult to do, because of lots of bonds between us - supernatural, energetic, emotional, mental, pshychological. I visit pshychologist to cut at least some of the bonds. I'm glad that I do so, because I've found many parallels with my childhood. However, supernatural and the other bonds are still here.

Lorelyen,
It's very possible. A few people involved in Magick confirmed that I'm under the love spell, according to the symptoms i described (and most likely the spell involves an entity). However, for a single love spell, there are too many people directly involved in this drama as chasers/runners. I have connection with three people.. I think that either it's all orchestrated by a supernatural force (maybe in addition to the love spell) or a few love spells were made by different people. And also, circumstances also seem to be orchestrated to complicate things more and more.
Old 29-11-2018, 10:16 PM
Super Moderator
Dear No one,
I'm sorry to say this, but the only thing that is keeping you firmly bound in that web of intrigue, torture and messed up emotions (from everyone involved. I don't mean you alone) is the attention your heart and mind give it.

There is no "magic", no spell" and nobody else's power that is greater than your own energy, spiritual connection, and will. If you believe there is, then that's that.

A one hundred per cent commitment to leaving this all in your history right now, rests with you and your decision.

As for the mechanism of doing that, there is help from many sources. But the most important thing is you must make a firm decision to give complete commitment.

I wish you well.
Old 30-11-2018, 10:59 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Besides, i feel much anger towards that woman who uses black magic against me and already brought so much grief to me, that I just cannot allow her to celebrate victory.

Quote:
Who knows but....? Do you think Magick was involved? It's why, in my few years as a sorceress a while back I would never touch love/bonding spells - they can be frightfully difficult to undo.

Sometimes it is not the magick of an individual that sets things awry. The collective energy of a place or time can wreak havoc. If the angels are trying to bring TFs together, then it should follow that agents of darkness, be they extradimensional or extraterrestrial, will be legion in trying to keep TFs apart.
Old 03-12-2018, 12:44 PM
Deactivated Account

I keep thinking of Messrs. Hubbard and Parsons back in 1947. They allegedly opened a hole into another dimension while trying to create a homonculus, or something to that effect, and were unable to close it. You'd think they'd picked up flash photography, or maybe top fuel funny cars in their nascent era. No telling what got in or out the dimension hole, but the edge of the fringe point up this event being coincident with the UFO flap of that year, and human events in general have made less sense than ever since then, so.

Magick. But you know what the OP addresses might not be magick, or spells, or EDz. Does astral projection count as magick? Or is it the hard-wiring in a way we don't mechanically understand. The lack of understanding can be tough. Imagine the line's gone active. I hear you telephone thing, listening in. It's been there all along, and then it goes active because it's 9.09, and then it won't shut off. Here one might find out that being a receiver does not necessarily make one an empath. If both parties are receiving, or have received, the lesser elements of one another's 3D/5D, chances are there might ultimately be no empathy at all, especially if both parties were instrumental in instilling those lesser elements in one another in the first place.

That can be exhausting. Destructive. And so much more, and on worst days it feels like a curse, but chances are there was no curse cast by anyone. I wasn't cracking wise. It really might have been time. When I first discovered this phenomena they spoke of wounds being examined, opened, healed. That's not going to be pleasant, but then many things in life worth doing aren't, especially the ones that make no sense at all so often.

A: "Why do you even care?"
B: "Well... they're them."

Honestly, I'll never get much farther than that, though it has escaped me at great length. That's how I know the difference, and it's how I know they aren't nefarious. Still, I'll be today's designated hypocrite and insist it is important to examine everything and everyone germane, though best to beware. People who have nth degree UFO encounters tend to end up a very different person on the other side of it, and don't find much grace when they talk about it, or go rooting for understanding. One can end up rationalizing themselves crazy, but to be moved in such a way, and regards what it does to one's center... it really isn't any different than trying to come to terms with something one might see in the night sky.
Old 09-12-2018, 08:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Tobi,
Basically I agree with you. But i cannot explain supernatural things that have been happening..
Thank you for your wish! Though I still communicate with them, I've committed to cut off all emotional, mental and energetic cords with the people involved in this drama.

leader_of_ten,
Collective energy is possible, I think.. Everyone seems to behave so that to complicate things more and more.

Eve Lorgen's book is so helpful, though painful to read because I find similarities with almost every case described there.