Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 11-11-2018, 10:28 PM
Gracey

A joyous Hell???

So, I am a person who has prophetic dreams on a regular basis for decades now. In my dreams I merge with the whole scene or just one person at a time and everything in between. Sometimes I only observe, being a silent witness.

I have died with many people over the years. I have merged with many serial killers as well. One thing I have noticed is that most serial killers find great joy in killing. This reminded me of a time a man I know who said he only feels joy when he makes others miserable.

In one prophetic dream, a serial killer took me to "Hell". It was on a higher frequency than we are here on Earth. One could move through objects easy type of matter. It wasn't so dense as Earth. Anyways, the souls there were joyous in what they were doing. They all were very driven with purpose. This surprised me cause I always thought of hell as others say it is, all the variations out there I am sure most of heard. I have never heard it being a joyous place til I was shown it being that way.
I saw many groups that had leaders, all of them affecting life on Earth in a variety of destructive ways across the globe.

I was wondering if any had any thoughts on this. I am open to all perspectives cause I find them all interesting. Who knows, perhaps there are a multitude in levels of Hell. Heaven and Hell, same feelings on the polar opposites. One is genuine with empathy and love, joy. The other is sadistic with no empathy bringing about joy for themselves and not others.
Old 12-11-2018, 12:45 AM
Master
Hi, Gracey. If you read Dante's Inferno (Dante Aligheri) as I have, you will realise there are many levels of Hell...He went into 9 of them, but there may be more than that.

https://study.com/academy/lesson/dan...scription.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inferno_(Dante)

On the first level is where all the philosophers go...Plato, Socrates, Stephen Hawking, all are there debating existence for all eternity...this is where I will probably end up...and I wouldn't mind playing dice with God once in a while.
Old 12-11-2018, 01:03 AM
Experiencer

Without giving to much details about what I believe, in my religion, Earth is a type of hellish realm. The difference is that here the souls are oblivious to the circumstances in which they exist, and the punishing devils are invisible, doing everything behind the scenes. For these reasons people can create a somewhat happy reality that enables them to live without suffering as much as possible.

To me you were either being shown the Earth, and you were going through objects like a phantom because you were accompanying a type of phantom, or maybe what you saw was a false heaven, which are described in medieval Japanese myths and called 'imposter pure lands'. Heroes in Buddhist traditions would try to reach the true heavenly planes, but along the way encountered false paradises ruled by demons that wanted to lead them astray.
Old 12-11-2018, 01:54 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Hi, Gracey. If you read Dante's Inferno (Dante Aligheri) as I have, you will realise there are many levels of Hell...He went into 9 of them, but there may be more than that.

https://study.com/academy/lesson/dan...scription.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inferno_(Dante)

On the first level is where all the philosophers go...Plato, Socrates, Stephen Hawking, all are there debating existence for all eternity...this is where I will probably end up...and I wouldn't mind playing dice with God once in a while.

Thanks, i read the wikipedia link you sent and tried to watch the video, but it stopped. I watched a different video on youtube. I actually have the book, I should read it someday.
Old 12-11-2018, 02:03 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordnael
Without giving to much details about what I believe, in my religion, Earth is a type of hellish realm. The difference is that here the souls are oblivious to the circumstances in which they exist, and the punishing devils are invisible, doing everything behind the scenes. For these reasons people can create a somewhat happy reality that enables them to live without suffering as much as possible.

To me you were either being shown the Earth, and you were going through objects like a phantom because you were accompanying a type of phantom, or maybe what you saw was a false heaven, which are described in medieval Japanese myths and called 'imposter pure lands'. Heroes in Buddhist traditions would try to reach the true heavenly planes, but along the way encountered false paradises ruled by demons that wanted to lead them astray.

Interesting perspectives there.

This dream I had on May 31, 2016. It came to pass on June 12, 2016. It concerned a mass killing in Orlando Florida. I was with the killer and his wife. The killer actually transformed into a large green dragon/lizard creature before he took me to hell. He told me how many will be killed and much more. After the dream came to pass, I researched this figure according to his Muslim faith and I learned that lizards are the omen of the most evil. The transformation he had (man to lizard) means he will receive divine punishment.

I am in the same thoughts of you, that Earth is a hellish realm.

I guess it just blows my mind that people feel joy in hurting others. That emotion of joy and hurting others being as one never crossed my mind until I dreamt of many serial killers who feel this way.

I am gonna do some research on the imposter pure lands. Thanks for that bit of knowledge there.
Old 12-11-2018, 06:05 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
In one prophetic dream, a serial killer took me to "Hell". It was on a higher frequency than we are here on Earth. One could move through objects easy type of matter. It wasn't so dense as Earth. Anyways, the souls there were joyous in what they were doing. They all were very driven with purpose. This surprised me cause I always thought of hell as others say it is, all the variations out there I am sure most of heard. I have never heard it being a joyous place til I was shown it being that way.
I saw many groups that had leaders, all of them affecting life on Earth in a variety of destructive ways across the globe.

I was wondering if any had any thoughts on this. I am open to all perspectives cause I find them all interesting. Who knows, perhaps there are a multitude in levels of Hell. Heaven and Hell, same feelings on the polar opposites. One is genuine with empathy and love, joy. The other is sadistic with no empathy bringing about joy for themselves and not others.

It may be that you were visiting one of the lower astral planes, which is naturally less dense than physical substance so ordinary physical laws do not apply.

Over 30 years ago I read a book "Gone West" by J.S.M. Ward, published in 1920. He described his experiences visiting the astral planes,originally motivated by the death of his brother who had died in the First World War. He had several meetings with someone he called "The Officer" who had also been killed but who decided to take advantage of his new non-physical state for his own ends.

"The Officer" began his after-death state as an etheric entity on the physical plane, but as he pursued his own pleasures and purposes he moved onto the astral planes down through the various levels of hell. On each descending level he found himself with like-minded people of similar vibration, all pursuing their selfish goals with joyful purpose. The most important attribute was personal will - those who could bend others to their will enjoyed power over them, until they met someone whose will was stronger than their own.

I won't go on at length, but eventually the misdeeds of "The Officer" were such that he found himself in the lowest hell, which simply consisted of himself, alone, in darkness, no sight, no sound, just a solitude of despair and misery, with only his thoughts for company. Forced to face up to himself, he eventually found himself praying for help and guidance. Thus he began his journey back up the astral planes.

It was a fascinating story. How much is valid - I don't know. But it was one of the most convincing descriptions of life in the lower astral planes that I have read.

Peace.
Old 12-11-2018, 02:38 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
It may be that you were visiting one of the lower astral planes, which is naturally less dense than physical substance so ordinary physical laws do not apply.

Over 30 years ago I read a book "Gone West" by J.S.M. Ward, published in 1920. He described his experiences visiting the astral planes,originally motivated by the death of his brother who had died in the First World War. He had several meetings with someone he called "The Officer" who had also been killed but who decided to take advantage of his new non-physical state for his own ends.

"The Officer" began his after-death state as an etheric entity on the physical plane, but as he pursued his own pleasures and purposes he moved onto the astral planes down through the various levels of hell. On each descending level he found himself with like-minded people of similar vibration, all pursuing their selfish goals with joyful purpose. The most important attribute was personal will - those who could bend others to their will enjoyed power over them, until they met someone whose will was stronger than their own.

I won't go on at length, but eventually the misdeeds of "The Officer" were such that he found himself in the lowest hell, which simply consisted of himself, alone, in darkness, no sight, no sound, just a solitude of despair and misery, with only his thoughts for company. Forced to face up to himself, he eventually found himself praying for help and guidance. Thus he began his journey back up the astral planes.

It was a fascinating story. How much is valid - I don't know. But it was one of the most convincing descriptions of life in the lower astral planes that I have read.

Peace.

I have wondered myself if it was of the astral plane in my dream.

The book describe sounds fascinating to me. I am going to buy to read.

Thanks for responding and leading me to a new book.
Old 12-11-2018, 07:14 PM
Pathfinder

I think you saw the first level of hell where there are demons strong enough to be able to reach their ends and enjoy their activities. However, most inhabitants on the lower planes lead lives of misery.

Hell is strong and some of it's inhabitants can function in a very negative environment while most humans on earth are frail and cannot operate in such negative energies. That's why we need the protection of the angels.

Many times they don't help humans also because we humans need to evolve on our own and they don't interfere with our evolution as they respect the laws of the universe while the dark side doesn't respect many laws.

Anyway, believe me, no matter how hellish earth can be, it's much better than in the lower realms in most cases.
Old 12-11-2018, 07:50 PM
Knower

To what does one reincarnate from these lower planes?

Surely our aim is not for personal enjoyment after death. It is well said above - "That is why we each need the protection of angels" - the Virgin Mary, Kuan Yin or whomsoever else we choose as a personal Saviour, and why our faith must be firm that our prayers will be answered at the moment when our soul "decouples from the physical body".
Old 12-11-2018, 09:32 PM
Master
Hello Gracey -

Here's how I philosophically (philo=life; sophy=wisdom) frame the issues you raise.

I project that the ESSENCE of LIFE is LOVE-and-JOY. Love-and-Joy being two 'orthogonal' aspects of Life, like Electricity and Magnetism are two 'orthogonal' aspects of the same phenomenon, which physicists label Electro-Magnetism. You can't have the 'transmission' of 'light' (which is an electromagnetic wave, or vibration) unless you have both aspects - an electric component and a magnetic component - dynamically reinforcing one another. A purely 'electric' field or a purely 'magnetic' field eventually attenuates down (or 'damps' down) to 'zero' presence in the field of 'physical space'.

One of the things which the beings you describe enJOY is the WIELDING (experience?) of POWER which they (albeit selfishly and without concern for others) LOVE. This is what makes them feel 'alive'. This enJOYment of POWER is what results in their experiencing and so LOVEing LIFE.

A 'life' (LIFE) without JOY is not worth LIVE-ing!

I think true Hell is the experience of no JOY (whatsoever) such that there is then no LOVE (whatsoever) - then one 'dies' and so ceases to exist, SPIRITually speaking. Those souls who don't LOVE anything (even selfish POWER) experience such obliteration, i.e. OBLIVION!

Here is an excerpt from hypnotherapy session related in the book Memories of the Afterlife: Lives Between Lives, Stories of Personal Transformation, which may give you a 'feel for what I am talking about, or trying to. It is from the case history of a fella/soul who was vicious killer (the Chapter is titled LOTHAR the BARBARIAN) in a previous life. [P.S. The book is a compilation of cases put together by therapists associated with The Newton Institute (https://www.newtoninstitute.org/ ]:
Client (speaking of the remembered JOY experienced by way of being violatingly violent): "It just feels so free and powerful. And I love it so much. Idon;t want to give it up. But I have to give it up because otherwise I'll remain in isolation forever. They (referencing his spirit guides/supervisors) say that my love of violence was so intense that they almost had to retool me (referencing soul dissolution and reconstitution), or send me back to the source. But after much discussion, they decided to see it through (he weeps). Maybe I'm like one of the worst cases that have ever come back this way.

Hypnotherapist: What made them decide to hang in there with you?

Client: Well, I am told that my love of violence has created something good in me also. It is a unique experience that can be turned in a different direction. It gives me an extraordinary power and strength that could be used for good eventually. But it has to be honed and sent into a different direction. But they don't want to destroy it, they don't want to waste it. It is very, very valuable to the collective. And it is with great joy that I understand this -- that there is nothing wrong with me, that I am just utterly unique. I have a need for intense experience. And that my ability to be violent can also be an intense experience of love. I can love intensely also. This is what my main lesson is. This is why they didn;t want to reprogram me. Because I have something unique to offer. Beacuse I went so deeply into violence that I actually turned that into love. I love violence -- I loved it so much that it became love. And so, it is like I'm kind of a unique subjejct because of my ability to turn violence into love. I have a unique understanding of violence for that reason, and that gives me something valuable to use later on.

[Mark reports that his sense of time spent in this isolation felt like the passing of thirty years on Earth.]

Therapist: At any time during that thirty years did you encounter your primary guides? Did they ever check in on you?

Client: That's a great question. No. When I say isolation, I'm talking about isolation! Nobody comes around other than the specialized guides that are helping me through this, this transition. The one's I am dealing it are very old souls, very experienced, and very powerful, they are able to control me with a glace, with a smile. They have incredible ability when they want to be commanding. Even I agree with them. They are sort of like the Hindu gods you see that looks like devils or something. They can turn from beatific into horrific in an instant. It's even scary for me.

Therapist: It seems they can mirror what frightens you the most. Is it that they change into your own fear?

Client: Yes, they seem to have a unique ability to do that. I get the feeling they are pretty high-up beings. They are pretty evolved.
There is much more in that chapter as well as in the book, thought this case is the only one that deals with the kind of violent choices you are talking about.

Last edited by davidsun : 13-11-2018 at 12:06 PM.