Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 03-06-2017, 06:28 AM
Pathfinder
Hi Patrycia

There is so many different healing techniques out there, but what you are describing is that you are fine tuned with energy. You mention your hands heating up. When we open ourselves up to healing energy, we notice the hands becoming warm-hot much quicker than we do the other areas of the body.

When you mention you can feel the energy rising up through the feet into the body, that is you pulling the energy via mother earth into yourself. When people use healing techniques on others, they would open and connect themselves to the *universal energy* via the crown, and the flow of energy would go down into the body.

I'm trying to remember what yoou wrote as each time I go back a page my reply gets deleted.

But you describe so indepthly how much you an feel the energy flowing through you, your body and you seeing via your brow/3rd eye, you mention
seeing *aura* or equilibrium bottles.
Please look into this further, as when the healing guides/angels or spirits send healing or flow healing energy through, we can see the colours of the energy and become aware what area of the body the energy is being directed to (not just the chakras, but different areas of the body also has colour)

I do detect you are questioning the aspect of healing, this is fantastic, as not many actually delve into energy itself but rely on *trusting* their guides. there is so much more to learn and it all begins with energy, all of what your describing. You will be a very powerful energy worker/healer if you ever decide to venture further in this area.
you are being guided and shown *truth* to all your questions, via self experiences. When it all comes together it will make so much sense to you.
You have a good group working with you.

You also mention while in the group, at one point you felt they were sending healing to you, then you dismissed the thought. it could well be, that you were receiving healing energy, if you were not feeling 100% good. We do not have to *turn* on healing energy, it is within us and at times, we only have to be near an ill person or someone whos tired for the energy to connect and instantly start sending or receiving.

same again with trying to send healing to yourself, it is possible to speed up the healing process of any ailments or injuries. it is easier if you *direct* the energy to the area, than allowing it to flow freely, as the healing energy would then spread through the body, if that makes sense.
When guides/angels/spirits help with healing, their energy flows through our body, we usually see this part via colours, feelings and thoughts. 3rd eye and the mind.
What you at describing is self discovery, if the story on Usui who is the founder of reiki, resonates with you. The parts where he questioned energy and healing, and then went searching to find the answers. Then you will know the answer is your being guided through channeling truth about energy and healing. A lot of healers only know what they been shown, but to go deeper into the *whys* this is where atm. Far more powerful stuff.
Old 03-06-2017, 10:45 AM
Guide
Hi Tanya

Thank you so much for your words. It is so good to link up with other energy workers as this is all new to me and I'm learning all the time as I go along. You're right, I'm not relying on the guides - I am relying on the evidence of my own experience. I wouldn't even consider doing healing on someone else unless I know on my mind it's effective, I can only do that if any of the health issues I have heal.

The last few times I've done the healing, I've put my hands about an inch over a chakra and that is fascinating. My solar plexus was literally drinking in the energy, other chakras I get no response from. I've done a lot of work on my own chakras over the years and I feel that the healing energy, which is within me, is intelligent and between the energy and the chakra, it can work together to take in the energy at a level the chakra is comfortable with, or not at all, in some cases.

I have trauma in my root chakra which I'm currently working on, a little every day and I've noticed now I can feel when the chakra is releasing trauma (via the healing) and when it is taking in healing. The guides tell me that applying the healing to a chakra in this way is a more concentrated way of healing for the chakra, which makes sense.

So I'm learning all the time and am really inquisitive about what I can do with this.

Thank you again.

Patrycia
Old 04-06-2017, 12:27 AM
Pathfinder
Hi Patrycia

The group you mention you are a part of, is clairvoyant. Have they told you that you are clairsentient? ask them about it next time.

*how can we help others, if we have not done ourselves first*

This shows just how much you appreciate and honor the desires deep inside of you.

I wont go into depth on information as you are only needing to understand what you already know and can feel.
With the chakras: You are not alone when it comes to chakras feeling/being blocked, as the sacral and solar plexus suffers constantly due to emotions and/or energy sent from others. The root chakra is the first that needs attention as it flows the energy through the body. Everyone goes thru blockages of these 3 chakras. And its just by being aware, when we go thru situations in our lives when chakra is becoming under or over active.

But the first time, when a person starts to unblock or heal their chakras, they are damaged and need extra tender loving care. Emotions that have been buried over the years can and will surface, and its from this, we learn much more about ourselves on both spiritual and physical levels. It is a self exploration like no other, one that can strengthen a person and take them on a path of self discovery.

You are very aware of your own energy, and know how it feels. And from what you have said, you are learning all about your chakras. They don't all turn the same way, you may feel that one may be clockwise motion and another anti clockwise, you may also feel whether the chakra is more feminine or masculine energy. This does not necessarily mean they are receiving healing, when you feel the energy connection, but all the above.
If you were place your right hand directly on top of the chakra, you will notice a completely different energy change. When the hand touches, it can direct energy or healing energy straight into the area itself, when it hovers the energy coming out of the hand can spread further and take your mind to other areas that need attending to. You will find, that the whole stomach may need some tender loving care as well, because the chakra governs the whole area, not just the chakra itself.

Do you ask for assistance from the guides/angels and spirit when you do healing work on yourself?
The root chakra, when you send healing to this chakra, what do you see in your minds eye? what colour comes forth? Is it a black then red, dark red, light red, pinkish colour, or mixed red orange yellow?
Next time, when your bonding with your root chakra, and when you start to feel your heart open, send your root chakra some love, tell it how much you love it, ask to see it, ask for permission to enter the chakra and when you do enter (youll know when you do, a vision may appear or a feeling of entering) when you enter, vision yourself with a nice warm cloth, cleaning and wiping down the walls, mopping the floor helping the chakra look clean and healthy. Then sit and just bond with your chakra.
They are real, and they need love.
Old 04-06-2017, 08:23 AM
Guide
The group you mention you are a part of, is clairvoyant. Have they told you that you are clairsentient? ask them about it next time.

They are clairvoyant and clairaudient. Sometimes if I'm not hearing them too clearly, I'll see the message in my third eye instead. I haven't thought about clairsentience, I'll ask them about that.

Do you ask for assistance from the guides/angels and spirit when you do healing work on yourself?

I ask ascended master Jesus for protection whilst I'm doing the healing and ascended master Hilarion to assist in the healing. The guides have told me they are not there to influence the healing but to teach me about it.

The root chakra, when you send healing to this chakra, what do you see in your minds eye? what colour comes forth?

This is where the group give me aura soma bottles, partly they help me to focus on something as this makes the healing energy stronger. But also, the main colour I'm receiving regarding the root healing is red (obviously the root) and turquoise.

Yesterday, when I was trying the healing out for the first time on the sacral chakra I could feel the energy of the chakra in my hand. It's a bit difficult to explain but it was like the energy was flowing back and forth from the tip of my longest finger down to the bottom of my wrist. At that point, the guides told me I was sensing the flow of the chakra. At one point this changed to a clockwise motion and then it returned to the rectangular flow but this time, it had shortened so it was flowing between the middle of my longest finger to the beginning of my wrist. At the moment I have to really focus on whether I'm sensing it in my hands or sensing it in the chakra. I could also feel the energy expanding across my stomach at one point.

Can I ask are you an energy healer yourself?
Old 04-06-2017, 09:27 AM
Pathfinder
Yes I used to do a lot of healing energy work.
Everything you speak of, I completely understand.

I am a clairsentient, it is my strongest gift in the psychic area, a Reiki master, a Colour Therapist and much more
But I went on a 5yr search working on myself first, and it is quite scary when realising, just how much a person can manipulate the energy within the body. I couldn't perform on others until I felt I could prove to them that I knew what I was doing, and how whatever I done, would affect them from the moment they left my house.

When I studied colour therapy, which was based on colours of the body, chakras, food and clothing. And when we would do meditations, I had a bad habit of going too deep into trance and would need the soma bottles to help ground me, my teacher always had some handy to spray all over my body and face LOL ohhh the memories lol

The reason I asked what colour do you see when working on the Root chakra, is because the colour can show, where in the body the energy is being sent to, also it can show whether it is going to the area your wanting, or to another area of the body.
Yes the Root chakra is Red, but Red also helps with blood circulation, so if a person has low blood pressure or is feeling tired from a hard days work and needs a boost, the colour red will help with all that too. Red also helps warm the body, so if its a cold night and you find your energy increases, it could be sending Red energy to help warm up the body or boost the immune system.

You also mentioned seeing red and turquoise which can also be seen as a light blue. Blue is for the throat chakra, but light blue is a healing colour, which we use to help the throat if it is unwell or feeling a bit down. Light blue can also help us emotionally, help us feel calmer and in a nice semi relaxed state of mind an body.
very interesting stuff

The sacral chakra, when you felt the energy from tip of finger to wrist, do you feel that you are actually feeling the size of your chakra as well as the energy? As I read your chakra motions you described, I saw the chakra having a slow motion heart beat kind of thing, like slow motion pulsating. showing how vibrant it is and the energy flowing nicely.

When you mention you have to really focus on whether its your hand or the chakra, try this technique. Turn your hand over, when you do this, you should only be able to feel the heat coming off the area your working on, and not be able to feel any energy coming from your hand. Turn over to palm facing down, and once again the connection of the energy will happen/ It maybe easier for you to learn *which is your energy* and *which is your chakra or body area energy*
But when our right hand connects with an area that has energy rising, it is like a magnet feeling, but via your 3rd eye, and body sensations, thoughts youll receive the messages showing you what is happening.
Old 05-06-2017, 04:15 PM
Guide
The sacral chakra, when you felt the energy from tip of finger to wrist, do you feel that you are actually feeling the size of your chakra as well as the energy?

I wasn’t feeling the size of the chakra but the flow and direction of the chakra. Rather than going around in a clockwise direction, the flow was like a rectangle. The clairaudient group told me it had been that way for many years due to major trauma. I did sense at one point the chakra going clockwise before it moved back to the rectangle shape. By going clockwise for a few minutes, it was as though it was recognising how it should be.

As I read your chakra motions you described, I saw the chakra having a slow motion heart beat kind of thing, like slow motion pulsating. showing how vibrant it is and the energy flowing nicely.

It’s interesting that you mention the word pulsating, because when the healing energy starts up in my feet, after a few moments I can feel like a pulsating going back and forth from one leg to the other. It’s an extremely odd sensation but the group said this was the natural rhythm of my body at that time. I liken it to cranio sacral therapy when the practitioner tunes into the rhythm of the spinal fluid.

When you mention you have to really focus on whether its your hand or the chakra, try this technique. Turn your hand over, when you do this, you should only be able to feel the heat coming off the area your working on, and not be able to feel any energy coming from your hand. Turn over to palm facing down, and once again the connection of the energy will happen/ It maybe easier for you to learn *which is your energy* and *which is your chakra or body area energy*

I tried this yesterday. I turned my hand over and couldn’t feel anything then, either from the chakra or my hands, I wasn’t even aware of warmth in my hands but then I turned it back over and the warmth and connection was there again.

I should also thank you for suggesting that I communicate with my chakras as I used to do this years ago. When I was doing healing for the root yesterday, I began to say thank you for all the good things it does, acknowledging the trauma, I did a bit of Hoʻoponopono too, as well as visualising a huge oak tree with roots strong into the ground. I think I shifted something as I had a few tears here and there.

It's a fascinating journey.
Old 06-06-2017, 12:23 AM
Pathfinder
ohhh yea I forgot to mention, when we begin to bond with our chakras, talking to them, saying how grateful we are for all the years of taking care of us, and we love them that emotions will rise.
When this happens, we are connecting and releasing.

We have the ego physical side of us that we create when we become old enough, so we can survive in this treacherous world, and our spiritual side lies dormant deep down inside of us, waiting patiently for the day we are strong enough to bring it to the surface. We don't realise that even though we know and understand ourselves and our body, we may not have met and known the spiritual side of us.

Our organs and chakras are alive and hold all our emotions and trauma over the years and they suffer and wither away same as how our body ages and wrinkles up because of the stress we place on it. So when the time comes that we begin to connect with our chakras and organs, we need to nurture them, allow them to trust us that we mean no harm and want to help heal them, and form a bond. Learning to communicate with, our body tries to communicate with us all the time, but because of life, we tend not to take notice of the subtle whispers and warnings via sensations, thoughts and feeling.
As we begin to learn how to communicate, our body can tell us all the time whenever something is amiss inside of it, or as a warning alarm to be alert.

When I did my first Reiki certificate, I used to argue with the teacher all the time, nothing made sense to me. I couldn't hold both my hands in the way I was shown, it felt strange and wrong. I questioned everything, I did 2 certificates and still felt something was missing. The urges inside were telling me, that there was more to learn and to go and find it.

Being a clairsentient is different to being an empath, I could feel energy from a very long distance, I would walk and feel everyones different energy as I walked through the residue energy they left behind. I could feel all the different emotions from sadness to rage, headaches to diseased illness.
The more I questioned the more I began to open myself up, I realised *energy* It was like a light bulb, energy its everywhere all the time, all over us, we breathe it in, we carry it around. The only time I felt clean from energy was after a shower.

training my hands to feel all different kinds of energy, I would hover my right hand over everything and then touch it, both sides of my hand, then left hand. Until I could tell the different types of energy, different levels of energy. I noticed both hands felt much different, as one is for receiving/accepting and one is for sending/giving. So I noticed with my left I could tap into the emotions of the energy I felt, and with my right I could tap into the healing side, my hand would heat up the stronger the sickness.
So this made sense to me why I couldn't use both hands in Reiki. I do it my own style and way, as everyone has different levels of being able to tap into energy and healing. I started to work on myself and my partner. Feeling every part of me and tapping into the energy, emotions then I started to notice all the feelings and sensations.

I realised what my teacher meant when she had me do channelled chakra meditations, opening and unblocking but I had not bonded with my chakras, nor had I seen them. I began to communicate, talk to my chakras and ask for permission to enter so I could clean inside of them. The moment they trusted me and allowed me to enter, I saw the vision and could feel the pain and emotions rising. Each day the vision and feelings felt more an more healthier and vibrant. I did each chakra, one at a time for a couple weeks each. I changed on the outside too, my skin became clearer, I became much happier and more confident. I also found that the area of the body that surrounded each chakra was also affected by energy and emotions, and those areas too started to communicate. So now whenever I have an upset tummy, the instant visions or feelings I have way before the actual ailment shows itself, I'm aware that something is happening and will tend to it straight away. I did colour therapy courses, to learn more about the body, so when I feel myself drawn to certain clothes, I can sense when I'm under stress on the inside before my body or mind starts to show the affects.
Same with food, if I have a fetish for something specific I know that an area inside of me is under active and needs boosting.

After 5 yrs of searching and learning about myself, I then went back and did the Reiki master. I don't use 2 hands in same position over a body, I use one to detect the energy and the other when I need go deeper to find what kind of ailment or stress the area is under. So much more stuff in between.
Energy is fascinating.
You mentioned in one of your posts, you want proof via healing your own areas. You already are, but also learn to communicate and bond with all areas of your body, every organ and chakras have guardians, ask permission to enter and clean the inside, the healing will begin. Use warm water in your visions, not cold lol Ask to see each one, and when they trust you they will show themselves.
Old 06-06-2017, 04:12 PM
Guide
Thank you for sharing that, it's very interesting.

I've also noticed that with the chakras, they seem happier with either the left or right hand, guessing it's to do with masculine/feminine chakras and also the difference between left and right hands, giving/receiving side.

I feel as though I'm learning something new each time.
Old 06-06-2017, 11:03 PM
Pathfinder
I have not been sick in years, I don't get the cold or flu

The only issues I have is birth defects and arthritis.

As soon as I sneeze or feel the itchiness on roof of mouth, emotions change, I take care of it before anything further happens. I havnt had cold or flu for many years.
When I go to bed every night, I rub my hands together, and I warm myself up. Its rare to see me under blankets or sheets.

LOL I find it hard to sleep as I have the cat an my partner both cuddling up wanting to stay warm lol
The colder it gets, the hotter my body becomes
Old 06-06-2017, 11:21 PM
Guide

Just chiming in briefly. I love reading the recent responses on this thread from you both! I'm fascinated by energy healing. I'm traveling with family now and missing my self reiki sessions!