Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2006, 03:38 AM
tiltjlp

Prayer & Healing Request

A friend's adult son began using prescription pain medications for a work injury and the doctor who had been treating him cut him off without helping him ease off of them. So my friend's son is now an addict. He went through a program to get him clean, but within a month he was using again. Unless more details are needed, I'd rather just ask for both prayers and healing vibes direction to the Ohio, Indiana region of the US. I've known him all his life, and I hate seeing him destroyed this way. And of course it's impacting his entire family and his friends. Much thanks.

John
Old 06-12-2006, 05:05 AM
kundalini

Hi John, thanks for sharing this with us.

I will send him healing tomorrow night.

Kundalini.
Old 06-12-2006, 05:34 AM
White Rabbit

Wink

I will send loving thoughts and healing prayers/mantras his way and also for the affected ones who are involved *much love*
Old 06-12-2006, 07:54 AM
Moonflower

Hi

Hi Tiltjlp

I am a Reiki Master/teacher & also a Natural Healer although the distant healing will still go without his name it is often more powerful when given to a specific person I will gladly send distant healing to you as you too are affected by association,your friends son & the entire family as they too suffer the negative cycles that emanate from any form of addiction.

I would also recommend a book that his family will benefit from reading & in turn may be passed to their son it is Healing the Addictive Mind by Lee Jampolsky.. ISBN:0-89087-623-1 a very powerful, informative, no nonsence read.

Feel free to IM me with any details.

Anyone else who wishes to receive distant healing let me know..

Love & light

Moonflower xx

While you are judging, you are not loving.
While you are loving, you are not judging.
Old 06-12-2006, 08:52 AM
tiltjlp

Moonflower,

Thanks for the book information. I'll pass it on to my friend. Her sons name is Jeff.

Best regards,

John
Old 06-12-2006, 07:09 PM
Moonflower

Greetings John

You are very welcome I will send healing energy for the next week..

Moonflower x
Old 07-12-2006, 07:34 AM
Moonflower

Hi John

Just a thought it would be good I think for the parents to read the book in the first instance & then pass it on to Jeff.

Distant healing sent last night energy was strong I will continue to send daily for a while.

xx
Old 07-12-2006, 09:04 AM
tiltjlp

I'm sure his parents will enjoy reading it. As for Jeff, he somehow thinks he can go it alone, in spite of the fact he can't. Denial can be a hard thing to overcome.

John
Old 07-12-2006, 09:18 AM
kundalini

Hi John,

I just wanted to let you know that I spent 10 minutes last night sending healing energy to Jeff.

K.
Old 07-12-2006, 09:57 AM
tiltjlp

Thanks K and all, I appreciate this, and will let his mother know of all your help.

John
Closed Thread